Poll: Do you like Diablofied WoW?

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    This kind of topics are common when the topic is just a copy and there's no much else added from the echo of the other writer.
    it litterally is a copy, he literally copy/pasted the whole post, and we forced him to source where he got it from because somone found where he copy/pasted it from

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiev View Post
    Huh, no they didn't. Absolutely no guilds in my realm vetted recruitment of players based on them not having Pauldrons of Stockades. None. Zilch.

This was a reality at the beginning of the expansion up to the point where I took a break. This is how guilds operate these days and WoW devs, not working on a vacuum, have to take these things into consideration. If they want to have legendaries that are RNG based they should either make them so Rare that no guild expects their player to have one or not that big of an impact on your performance. They're going with the latter approach, apparently. Hopefully it works, but this WAS a problem at the start.
    and no guilds vetted recruitment because you dident have 1 specific legendary in legion..
    also yes guilds vetted recruitment if you dident have good enough gear, and getting your pre raid BIS was super hard, and tons of rng (i dont wanna list how many times i ran tribute runs to get my ogre magi staff cause i dident get to raid till end of BWL)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

If by "We", you mean you?

Ehehehehe......good joke...aren't there like...oh..idk...a million other threads on this? -_-

Besides, dear blizzard? What? Are we going to talk to a snow storm or something? Atleast say "Entertainment" to make your so called "Rant" reasonable...

God, I remember the time when threads like this happened during TBC! People are never grateful, nor do they realize the struggle of seeing blizzard's work on the inside....
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-03-08 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    -what? since when?
    They come from the Paragon Reputation Caches and have 'a chance to drop'.

Pretty shit, but I guess most people actively playing will get most of them anyway.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually agree with the OP
    and many of my WoW friends has same opinion as well.
    This expansion is ruined by the legendaries RNG system that made most of us quit the game

you do know the op dident even write the thread right? he copy/pasted it and hoped no one would notice, so the title is the only thing he wrote... so "me and my friends" woulda been easy...
    I replied to the original on the EU forums. But I don't know whether he made it - it could well be he who wrote the thread on the WoW forums, too. I didn't bother to check, and I don't think it matters. I hardly think the OP of the original is interested in copyrighting a forum post.

10+ Year Old Account
    You think Blizz care about our opinions? $$$ that's they care for mainly.

If could be otherwise, D3 could have more content. Same for SC2.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    I replied to the original on the EU forums. But I don't know whether he made it - it could well be he who wrote the thread on the WoW forums, too. I didn't bother to check, and I don't think it matters. I hardly think the OP of the original is interested in copyrighting a forum post.
    well he addmitted to it not being his

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    They come from the Paragon Reputation Caches and have 'a chance to drop'.

Pretty shit, but I guess most people actively playing will get most of them anyway.
    oh he ment those, i was confused what he was talking about since he brought up pvp, but we dont know how the faction mounts will work yet, they could be garunteed or like 25-50% chance to get form cache, and that would be rather fine
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

it litterally is a copy, he literally copy/pasted the whole post, and we forced him to source where he got it from because somone found where he copy/pasted it from

- - - Updated - - -

and no guilds vetted recruitment because you dident have 1 specific legendary in legion..
    also yes guilds vetted recruitment if you dident have good enough gear, and getting your pre raid BIS was super hard, and tons of rng (i dont wanna list how many times i ran tribute runs to get my ogre magi staff cause i dident get to raid till end of BWL)
    No, you're wrong. They did. Some guilds (namely some of the ones doing Mythic content) did require you to have the BiS legendary. I can speak from experience that for Fire Mages Marquee Bindings of the Sun King were a requirement for some guilds, going as far as to post just that in their recruiment posts. This isn't something you can plan for. It isn't something you can go "Oh, I didn't get this, but at least I got this other piece that can kinda make up for it in item level". It was just too overpowering strong and a very restrictive RNG on one unique slot.

well he addmitted to it not being his
    --SNIP--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-08 at 10:07 PM.

Jesus, The amount of people in this thread posting "YOU DONT SPEAK FOR ME". I think you offended them.

OT: the current system sucks for any serious raider. You have the rng loot from any content, and while it is nice that it makes stuff that is below your gear level relevant it sucks. You have classes like dks/ret pallies that are forced to run M EN or spam brf M+ for relics. You have classes that still have a huge disparity in damage due to rng legendaries. People who have finished the 54 grind, they're adding more in 7.2 so i guess we get to enjoy that :^).
    Last edited by Haikus; 2017-03-08 at 04:33 PM.
    Shadow Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aikus/advanced
    Divine Council, my guild that is always looking for more exceptional players.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Please speak for yourself there...

Replace the WE with an I..
    Exactly this. I actually enjoy it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm with the WE too.

Quote Originally Posted by vesk View Post
    I for one share your opinion.

So now you can use the ''we'' for both of us.

Are everyone happy?
    Add me as well. People like major RNG and stupid grinding, not the 3 of us it seems.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    AP is fine.
    No, raid progression shouldn't be limited by how much time a person can spend doing non-raid stuff.

DPS legendaries are fine.
    No, your ability to do your job shouldn't be crippled/boosted by which random world drop you got.

RNG is awful.
    Yes.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Blizzard I love Diablo and Wow, ive been playing your games for more than a decade. All the systems incorporated from diablo to wow are just fantastic!! The cool demons from diablo, lootbox system worldquests, good shit. Legion is a decent expansion.

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. Many people seem to assume that "we" means "everybody". I agree with the OP, we don't like diablofied WoW.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Nobody cares about your opinion
    Ah, the irony.

Deleted
    I love it, speak for yourself.

I agree with the OP on everything. I don't like rng in WoW. I don't like Legiondaries. I also hate, hate, hate Diablo 3 because it absolutely ruined my favorite Blizzard franchise.

Deleted
    i may have been one of the few who actually did read the whole piece & can honestly say i agree 100% with your views.
    i started playing a year after wow came out & have had a few breaks over those 12 years, but nothing has made me more determined to NOT come back to playing wow than legion.
    i'll be completely honest here, when legion came out i thought it was a good xpac, but the constant grind of dailies (i had 74 exalted rep, so i dont usually mind grinding) & having to constantly head over to suramar for some god damned shitty storyline just killed me. even trying to level up my professions made me go to that god forsaken place.
    i wont be back to wow this xpac, that is a fact.
    im not sure i'll even come back to wow, im having too much fun playing my WHM in FFXIV.
    for me, legion has finally put the final nail in wows coffin.