Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    We haven't even seen the cinematics yet, and now you're just giving up?

We still have 2-3 months man, DON'T GIVE IN!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    ill listen about your unwanted proto drake as soon as the mount I got in wow for running hots is swapped for the Judgement mount that would absolutely go with my paladin and guild for that matter is offered in wow. stupid flaming cat mount.....................
    It's quite perfect for my fire mages and will surely also fit my elemental shaman. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    What pets? What head item?
    In 7.2 hunters get wolf-hawk pets, both tamed and battle pet versions. Likewise they can get a dark ranger hood from their hall which is unique to them.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    In 7.2 hunters get wolf-hawk pets, both tamed and battle pet versions. Likewise they can get a dark ranger hood from their hall which is unique to them.
    I had no idea about that hood. Nice! Knew about the wolf-hawk pets, but can't find anything about battlepet versions. Do you have a link?

Oh boy.... new skins... Pets in Legion are boring. They took out any unique aspect of Hunter pets and reduced them a mere shadow of themselves. It literally doesn't matter what pet you bring anymore to raids except for very specific circumstances which can be avoided by just being smarter about your raid roster.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Aren't those also there for druids to harvest from soil in their class hall?

But yeah, Blizzard implemented different things for different classes. Active and passive Artefact traits, different class Order advancements, different mounts, toys, different amount of specc.

Probably so everyone can always look to "that other class" and cry "They are screwing ONLY me!"
    I dont doubt this is a subjective topic. I even mentioned from the onset that this is from the view point of a warrior main (I also have a DH, Monk, and Rogue). As it stands the Warrior largely has not received any sort of flavor or love in this expansion. From a gameplay standpoint the devs have even admitted that they went and ignored warrior from a feedback perspective, and that the "warrior storyline" wasn't a warrior story but a Vrykul one from a lore perspective: not to mention even as a Vrykul story its full of far to many holes and retcons (even by WoW standards) with more coming in 7.2 to the point where it comes off as a throw away storyline that naturally has nothing to do with warriors (which the devs admit, once more, they stated they set out to tell a Vrykul story, not a warrior one). Heck we didnt even get anything warrior specific, not even a brief voice line, regarding the Vrykul raid when it was our orders end game to kick Helya's ass.

Likewise the tier 2 advancement for warrior (tier 2 largely having flavor additions for classes, like mounted fighting or daily bosses) for warrior is notoriously buggy, unfair, has a week cooldown, and the one unique thing from it (a low duration long cooldown toy) has such a horrendously low drop rate that even people who do it weekly are very likely never to receive it in the first place. Then we have these new armaments and there's really no good reason why warrior doesn't receive the gear that their own NPC use around their hall like DK and Paladins received.

For a expansion themed on class fantasy and class flavor, I do believe it is a fair argument that every class should get its fair share of love.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    I had no idea about that hood. Nice! Knew about the wolf-hawk pets, but can't find anything about battlepet versions. Do you have a link?
    I apologize, I made a mistake. I had misread one of the wowhead news stories. There are currently no battle pets for Hunter. They just have the head item.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    again hunters have allways, every patch gotten new pets to tame, this is nothing fucking new
    also that helm can be mogged by anyone, yes a hunter needs to get it, but anyone (that means shamans) can mog it, also there is look alikes out there
    and omfg, a single hood...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    How dare they give you a mount for something so trivial as 15 games of HotS and its not exactly what you wanted(since all classes can get it , it has to be a universal mount, not a paladin specific mount).
    poop. plus ten letters. was specially pleased that they spelled it the original way. not a week goes by that some troll doesn't verbally masturbate himself over my guild's spelling.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    I have seen nothing saying Hunters are getting a new battle pet for their class hall area.......new Hunter pet yes...but no battle pet....only battle pets that have been talked about is Monk and DK and Rogue....nothing for Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I agree with the OP. As a warrior main myself I envy the stuff other classes got.
    I always liked the ebony hold cause it fits the dk theme perfectly with many details going on.

A boring proto drake ? A boring class hall that is a cut out of a an instance with no flavor.?

Valhalla as a warrior Hall could have worked but there was so much potential. So many things they could have done.

Why are the warrior followers vyrkul and valkyrs? Why not actual warriors? Why don't we have named npcs that are known in the lore instead of generic dudes or old modeled Ulduar bosses? I am missing the "hey I know that guy" experience.

Also as a warrior why must I prove my worth to Odin all the time? During the campaign we got to hall's of vallor by being a honorable fighter, further proving my worth by freeing Odins sons. I also have to prove my worth in hov and tov again and again all without a recognition by Odin like "oh its you. Sorry I know you are awesome but I have to test your team anyway." so much for being a champion. Other classes get to be the leader while we are some lacai

But oh well why am I ever complaining? Shouldn't I have gotten used to it receiving the short end of the stick being a warrior?
    by the way, they are planning on nerfing that stick. On the bright side, you can tell people that its a wand *waves wand* "REPELLO MUGGLETUM*

Blizz, buff mages pl0xz0rs!