Thread: Magaman

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, I don't understand how they are going to "defend" him when its pretty much an open and shut case against him. He wasn't in any danger and he literally broke his weapon over someone's head. They have video of it. He will spend the next 5-10 years in jail for it.
    Lots of money does sadly help in getting lower charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Thanks for reminding me why I got it.
    But you got me, i'm guilty of the terrible act of thinking the nazi ideology is far worse than the marxist ideology.
    RPing as a communist and not even having the balls to actually defend it is pretty pathetic. At least tankies have the courage of their convictions.

Charges have been suspended (not sure of the technical term, but not dropped) against Magaman currently:

https://twitter.com/helpkylechapman/...55046286385152

He can possibly still be charged at a later date if they pursue to investigate further.

I am assuming based on limited video or witness statements they are not certain that it was not self defense of himself or others.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-03-08 at 05:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Charges have been suspended (not sure of the technical term, but not dropped) against Magaman currently:

https://twitter.com/helpkylechapman/...55046286385152

He can possibly still be charged at a later date if they pursue to investigate further.

I am assuming based on limited video or witness statements they are not certain that it was not self defense of himself or others.
    They probably need antifa to come forward. Good luck getting criminals to willingly show up in a court room.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being that this guy has a wife and a small child at home but thinks he is in the right to go around beating people with sticks I hope he gets a few years in a cell to reflect on his stupidity.

I do find it kind of funny when people are calling this guy a 'true patriot'...when in all actuality he is most likely going to be a future felon with no Second Amendment or voting rights.

Holy cow, he knocked the white out of that lily-white liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    "VIOLENT MASKED COWARDS ATTACKING PEOPLE OMG SJWs §§§ JAIL THE TOLERANT LEFT §§§"

> glorifies edgy retard vigilante and call him national hero for smashing people's head with a club
    Evil Nazis are speaking even though there's nothing illegal, let's assault them!

Assaulters are being assaulted even though assaulting assaulters is self defense.... AMG the right are such hypocrites....

See i can do that too only yours is pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by AbortedGodFetus View Post
    Being that this guy has a wife and a small child at home but thinks he is in the right to go around beating people with sticks I hope he gets a few years in a cell to reflect on his stupidity.
    Technically you do have a right to beat other people with sticks as long as you can articulate and prove it was in self defense or defense of others. Ultimately the court will make that decision.

I do find it kind of funny when people are calling this guy a 'true patriot'...when in all actuality he is most likely going to be a future felon with no Second Amendment or voting rights.
    See previous post. Charges are no longer being pursued at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Wait I thought only the left was violent? That the right is only violent when goaded into violence.
    Self defense =/= the same violence that the left has been doing.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Technically you do have a right to beat other people with sticks as long as you can articulate and prove it was in self defense or defense of others. Ultimately the court will make that decision.

See previous post. Charges are no longer being pursued at this time.
    They need to finish going through the video evidence to present to the district attorney which isn't uncommon when mass arrests are made. We will probably know one way or another by the end of this coming week. He has every right to protest peacefully but if they prove he went there with the intention to cause violence (and then did) he is royally fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Holy cow, he knocked the white out of that lily-white liberal.
    Antifa are libs now?

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post

That was clearly not self defense.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're going to claim the far right only uses violence in self defense, i'm sure the far left can do the same.

..Or both get tried, whatever floats your boat.

He is the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was clearly not self defense.
    Nothing clear about it, charges were dropped today.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    For the record they are not dropped, they have been the equivalent of suspended while they mull over pursing the charge or dropping them.

With that said, by them doing this, there is some notion of reasonable doubt at play.

Uh...how is a Jew beating up a Nazi NOT self-defense?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Like the American justice system works so good.

Evil Nazis are speaking even though there's nothing illegal, let's assault them!

Assaulters are being assaulted even though assaulting assaulters is self defense.... AMG the right are such hypocrites....

See i can do that too only yours is pretty stupid.
    Uh, Nazis are making death threats against me with their speech. I most certainly have a right to self-defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Uh...how is a Jew beating up a Nazi NOT self-defense?
    Honestly, that is not how self defense laws work. A threat has to be direct and credible, not some rambling by a weirdo.

Example A: "You are a jew and I am going to kill you"

Example B: "I believe all jews should be exterminated"

While these are extremely over simplified examples (not taking into account such things as posture, demeanor, or weapons present) these two examples are not the same in the eyes of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Uh, Nazis are making death threats against me with their speech. I most certainly have a right to self-defense.
    See above.

While you may emotionally feel they are the same, that is irrelevant. (I am Jewish by blood, as a side note and I have the nose to prove it lmao)
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-03-08 at 07:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the American justice system works so good.
    Works pretty good. I wouldn't say its "amazing", ~ but pretty good.

Honestly, that is not how self defense laws work. A threat has to be direct and credible, not some rambling by a weirdo.

Example A: "You are a jew and I am going to kill you"

Example B: "I believe all jews should be exterminated"

While these are extremely over simplified examples (not taking into account such things as posture, demeanor, or weapons present) these two examples are not the same in the eyes of the law.

See above.

While you may emotionally feel they are the same, that is irrelevant. (I am Jewish by blood, as a side note and I have the nose to prove it lmao)
    1. I live in a stand-your-ground state, so none of that shit applies. The only requirement is that's i feel threatened. Hell, they don't have to say ANYTHING.

2. How is mass extermination of Jews NOT credible? It's been done before.