Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    If you like PvP Emerald Dream is the best US RP server.
    really? my friend plays on Moonguard
    im alliance so is there a preference each?
    (also eh... i dont really like pvp thaaaat much but its ok i guess?)
    i pvp in affliction, i play pve in demo, so to be question then have somone attack me i cant do shit i would have to change specs
    and i would like to possibly still do normal/heroic raiding, i just have no more need or want to do mythic raiding anymore... the amount of dedication needed, the amount of time needed i just dont care for it anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    really? my friend plays on Moonguard
    im alliance so is there a preference each?
    (also eh... i dont really like pvp thaaaat much but its ok i guess?)
    i pvp in affliction, i play pve in demo, so to be question then have somone attack me i cant do shit i would have to change specs
    ED is horde dominated but its not that bad, probably 60/40 but its a dangerous server (I play alliance too). I would never recommend it to someone that is bothered by getting ganked. But if you enjoy the RP aspect of WPvP we have plenty of that here.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    ED is horde dominated but its not that bad, probably 60/40 but its a dangerous server (I play alliance too). I would never recommend it to someone that is bothered by getting ganked. But if you enjoy the RP aspect of WPvP we have plenty of that here.
    ehhh... idk, i think i might go to my friend and check of the alliance heavy MG

debating if i should maybe make a char on each of the servers first and level them first (ive got one of every class so i dont plan to move over all my toons right away so if i move to one and dont like it i could move back) and really if im only doing normal and heroic server doesent really matter that much

Deleted
    Am i the only one that wants mega servers rather than this CRZ bull? I miss the sense of community and not have people from other servers just pop in randomly.

I have heard some like it, but for me it's just a way to give the illusion of high population. This could still be used in group tools, but each server should be separate outside of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great. Wonderful. It's not like RP servers don't cop enough shit from random fuckwheels who exist purely to engage in zero-effort trolling. What these servers really need is an influx of embittered tourists bitching about every little thing and striving to erase what little remains to make rp servers different and fun..

just turn crz off. It's not gotten more popular and hate for it has stayed both high and consistent since it's inception. The illusion of slightly more populated zones that exists to make blizzard feel better
    Wrath baby and proud of it

It doesn't take a genius to realize the RP servers got merged with "everyone else".

It's only a testiment as to how many people currently play, that they would squish their RP community into everyone else. The RP community was the backbone, btw.

Don't get me wrong, I love the (original) lore. oh snap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Am i the only one that wants mega servers rather than this CRZ bull? I miss the sense of community and not have people from other servers just pop in randomly.

I have heard some like it, but for me it's just a way to give the illusion of high population. This could still be used in group tools, but each server should be separate outside of it.
    wouldent mega servers be just as bad? there would be so many people you would rarely see somone more then a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    RP realms are CRZed with none-RP realms.
    Got some proof of that? If that was true Argent Dawn would kick up a shitstorm and it'd be all over the place.

uh, i play on moon guard, and it's definitely crz'd, even in broken isles.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    uh, i play on moon guard, and it's definitely crz'd, even in broken isles.
    how is the alliance on MG?

it's great. very alive. i've met some pretty cool people there over the years.

i wish horde was as alive. it has its peaks, but in general is less active.

Deleted
    wouldent mega servers be just as bad? there would be so many people you would rarely see somone more then a few times
    What idea of mega server do you have? By mega i mean merging servers, but call it that because Blizzard is obviously allergic to the "merging" word. It should feel like a healthy populated server, thats all.
    No, i don't think there would be too many people to feel like a community, just like it wasn't during vanilla and tbc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stay on a pve server. You wont be happy on moonguard and you don't belong there. Immigration in wow can be just as damaging as it can be in the real world
    Wrath baby and proud of it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Stay on a pve server. You wont be happy on moonguard and you don't belong there. Immigration in wow can be just as damaging as it can be in the real world
    >_> why wont i be happy on moonguard? why dont i belong there?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    What idea of mega server do you have? By mega i mean merging servers, but call it that because Blizzard is obviously allergic to the "merging" word. It should feel like a healthy populated server, thats all.
    No, i don't think there would be too many people to feel like a community, just like it wasn't during vanilla and tbc.
    mega server as in like they would have 4 servers is what i thought you ment by, and that means each server would have like 500k people... and would most likley for sure require sharding for anything in the world to be doable

i don't agree with him. you'd be fine on moon guard. i'm not really an rper myself, though i find it very interesting.

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't agree with him. you'd be fine on moon guard. i'm not really an rper myself, though i find it very interesting.
    fuck i can only transfer 250k per char? ive got 1.8 mil....

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

mega server as in like they would have 4 servers is what i thought you ment by, and that means each server would have like 500k people... and would most likley for sure require sharding for anything in the world to be doable
    Nah... only need to merge the low pop ones.

fuck i can only transfer 250k per char? ive got 1.8 mil....
    if you're thinking of coming though, do try to keep an open mind.

people have different ideas about what they find fun to do... if you'd rather avoid the seedy side, don't go in the goldshire inn. but honestly, i find goldshire funny. a good place to go if you want to feel like wow's still alive, since there's always so many people there. there's pvpers just up the road from the inn, if you enjoy pvp. they tend to not be the type of people i can get along with though, or tolerate at all really, so i generally avoid them.

if you're looking to get into rp, find a nice guild and look around stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Still goes into effect during busy hours, even in cities.
    As someone that exclusively plays on RP servers, I can't say I've ever noticed CRZ in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

The rest of the world is fair game, of course.

7+ Year Old Account
    if you're thinking of coming though, do try to keep an open mind.

people have different ideas about what they find fun to do... if you'd rather avoid the seedy side, don't go in the goldshire inn. but honestly, i find goldshire funny. a good place to go if you want to feel like wow's still alive, since there's always so many people there. there's pvpers just up the road from the inn, if you enjoy pvp. they tend to not be the type of people i can get along with though, or tolerate at all really, so i generally avoid them.

if you're looking to get into rp, find a nice guild and look around stormwind.
    lol ive been on goldshire before i know what goes on there... and people each have their own kinks, let em

also i bought some tokens to do my transfering, and bought all the garrison recipes (they sell for the exact same price they buy for) so i was able to transfer with 300k, and some crafting mats i can sell

the transfer is going through right now