Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Call me a non believer of your faith but I fail to see how a image board and nazi frogs are a threat to peoples lives...
    Harassment campaigns and the spread of Nazi ideology. Recruitment of fascists. That you think of Nazis as funny memeing autists shows that their attempts to make fascism look harmless is working.

Here is the thing. /pol/ anons exist for one purpose only. To cause harm to others. That is why they go to that board, that is why they do what they do. They gain amusement from the pain of minorities. They don't support Trump because they care about conservative politics. They do because they hope women get harmed (reproductive rights). They hope Muslims get killed. They hope more LGBT people commit suicide. because lulz.

There is nothing redeeming about /pol/. That entire community is a blight upon our society. It contributes nothing of worth. It only corrupts. And it should not be allowed to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Where was THIS?!?!! WHERE!!!!!

Ewww, it's like looking at a bunch of venom slime, merging together to make a fat-chick orgy....ugh...

I might just be a purist though...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    You are enjoying your weekend? That triggers me you nazi!
    Having a Mochaccino, eating some Chinese BBQ Pork Buns, Playing WoW.

If this is the Nazi life, then Life is Grand.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Harassment campaigns and the spread of Nazi ideology. Recruitment of fascists. That you think of Nazis as funny memeing autists shows that their attempts to make fascism look harmless is working.

Here is the thing. /pol/ anons exist for one purpose only. To cause harm to others. That is why they go to that board, that is why they do what they do. They gain amusement from the pain of minorities. They don't support Trump because they care about conservative politics. They do because they hope women get harmed (reproductive rights). They hope Muslims get killed. They hope more LGBT people commit suicide. because lulz.

There is nothing redeeming about /pol/. That entire community is a blight upon our society. It contributes nothing of worth. It only corrupts. And it should not be allowed to exist.
    Sometimes I really struggle in wondering if you are a legit account or just being satirical by being over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Sometimes I really struggle in wondering if you are a legit account or just being satirical by being over the top.
    I am German. My main political goal is the death of all Nazis. Regardless if armed with baseball bat or milk carton.

I differ with most of the people on here in that I do not recognize Nazis' right to freedom of speech, freedom from harm or even freedom to live.

I believe the world must be protected from them at all costs.

I think you take things to seriously. Its all a joke but you would never know it. Do you ever wonder why they keep coming back? What it is that keeps them going . Could you understand KEK even if you tried?

- - - Updated - - -

I am German. My main political goal is the death of all Nazis. Regardless if armed with baseball bat or milk carton.

I differ with most of the people on here in that I do not recognize Nazis' right to freedom of speech, freedom from harm or even freedom to live.

So... what makes you different from a nazi?

I am German. My main political goal is the death of all Nazis.
    How many nazis have you put down so far? Don't be shy.

They should have just raised an American flag.

Reading the story about how they tracked down the flags location was actually pretty impressive.

I think you take things to seriously. Its all a joke but you would never know it. Do you ever wonder why they keep coming back? What it is that keeps them going . Could you understand KEK even if you tried?
    Racism and anti semitism aren't funny. I don't get why you would think that.

So... what makes you different from a nazi?
    False equivalency. Nazis want PoC, Jews, LGBT people and disabled people dead. They want to destroy democracy.

I want to protect said people and protect democracy. It is attack vs defense. The violence and hate originates from the Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, I'm pretty sure I've heard /pol/ say the same thing about the blacks.

Anything /pol/ does is an attack. They are Nazis. They took down the flag because it stood for solidarity between the marginalized.
    Man. I feel sorry for you if you take jokes that seriously. I hope you find a shed somewhere with tons of food and no internet.

BLM wants cops and white people dead. Lul. Do all black people ??no.

False equivalency. Nazis want PoC, Jews, LGBT people and disabled people dead. They want to destroy democracy.

I want to protect said people and protect democracy. It is attack vs defense. The violence and hate originates from the Nazis.
    So why is Germany bringing all these refugees in that also hate Jews and the LGBT community? In an effort to distance themselves from their past, seems Germany is, in a roundabout way, doing what the nazis wanted.

You realize from the nazis perspective it was a defensive moment as well for the most part right? They used almost the same justifications you do. They wanted to protect Germans from Jews trying to take their land during the depressions.

If anything you are the heir of the nazi movement you act,talk,and believe what they believe..

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Funny, I'm pretty sure I've heard /pol/ say the same thing about the blacks.
    Yeah, funny thing that racists would say racist things.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Man. I feel sorry for you if you take jokes that seriously. I hope you find a shed somewhere with tons of food and no internet.
    If white people were marginalized you wouldn't laugh at anti white racism either.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    BLM wants cops and white people dead. Lul. Do all black people ??no.
    Small minority. And even then not all black people are BLM. All /pol/acks are Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, funny thing that racists would say racist things.
    Indeed. Unfortunately, I think the humor is lost on you.

Small minority. And even then not all black people are BLM. All /pol/acks are Nazis.
    Yes, /pol/ has no Libertarians or Civic Nationalists, they're all Nazis who want to holocaust six gorillion Jews all over again!

Mother Merkel would be proud you immigrant feeding cuck, do you share youre gf with some syrian?
    Most Right/Nazis Ive encountered have reasons.
    Well the leftwing people i see in germany, most of them not.
    I see new "welcome Refugees" shit all the time here in Berlin, And I used to work on the registration center, some 30 y/o pedophiles from syria w/o jobs and five Spouses try to get the woman in the country, well all are below 18, some are 5, Ive beat up alot of syrians.
    And i would do it again, these people are animals, banging babys and trying to get welafare, and only accept sharia law, lolz u cuck.
    Go suck merkels cunt.

BtT: Whats That shit all about? I only see a flag and some dudes gettin banned coz they write shit bout jews, why are the mods banning jewbashing but not christian/muslim bashin?
    Fucking cucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Indeed. Unfortunately, I think the humor is lost on you.

Yes, /pol/ has no Libertarians or Civic Nationalists, they're all Nazis who want to holocaust six gorillion Jews all over again!
    I know its a joke, but germany never killed 6 million jews.
    Read jewish history, in every fucking event they claim they lost 6 million members, since ancient times.
    That one jewish old fuck head claimed they burned millions of jews in Auschwitz, well turns out that you need 400 years to burn so many jews.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-11 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'm not a 'Murican, so excuse me if I'm not quite as invested in your Cheeto in Chief and the goings-ons around him and Shia "I do anything for attention"-labeef...

Changing the flag to anything other than the original flag put up accomplishes the same thing regardless of what the new flag depicts... riling people up.
    I
    No it doesn't. The goal is to piss off a specific set of people. If it doesn't make sense to you that's because you don't understand the context of this whole thing. If you want to piss Trump off you talk about his small hands. The leader of the "you will not divide us" mantra is Shia, and it's been proven that MAGA hats and Trump trigger the fuck out of him and his supporters. It would be really, really dumb to put the trollface, and it's severely outdated to the point where 4chan wouldn't ever use it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

You realize from the nazis perspective it was a defensive moment as well for the most part right? They used almost the same justifications you do. They wanted to protect Germans from Jews trying to take their land during the depressions.
    Jews never tried to exterminate Germans. Nazis tried and still want to exterminate entire groups of people. Your whole point is false equivalency. Like a rapist and someone fighting rapists are not the same.

If anything you are the heir of the nazi movement you act,talk,and believe what they believe..
    Fighting fascism is fascism?

This thread again proves how sheltered most of you are. If there were people advocating and actively working towards your and your family's and you entire people's extinction and if you had ever faced discrimination or racial violence you wouldn't think this shit was just for the lulz.

It is hard to expect empathy from the privileged I guess.

Why does America even allow those Nazi virgins to exist? They serve no positive purpose in society.
    idk, but man they are only chanting He will not Divide us, why call then Nazi Virgins?

oh. you thought i was talking about 4chan and not the people who shut down free speech wherever they go? Awkward. . .

10+ Year Old Account
    Jews never tried to exterminate Germans. Nazis tried and still want to exterminate entire groups of people. Your whole point is false equivalency. Like a rapist and someone fighting rapists are not the same.
    Yes, because anti-white, anti-Western and anti-male sentiment just don't exist

Then again, you're one of those dullards who sincerely uses word "privilege" to define 21st century sociopolitics.