Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Since that same operation was running since 2006, I am not sure what you are smoking thinking that was something out of the norm. The fact that you are equating Trump's insane behavior to policy decision just shows your bias. There are two parts of Trump 1) policy which can be debated but if done right is just politics as usual and 2) his crazy infowars, alt right behaviors and actions.

You just keep on drinking that Trump kool - aid oh right I forgot you aren't "defending him"
    I keep asking you to quote where I have directly defended him and you have still failed to come up with one. Just by simply saying it doesn't make it true my friend. I could just as easily say you have defended him. But I am an honest person.
    Or that you just defended Obama's actions in selling illegal arms to Mexico since you didn't condemn them. But I wouldn't do that.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-03-10 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I keep asking you to quote where I have directly defended him and you have still failed to come up with one.
    Of course not you don't defend him at all as you said Trump is very presidential and normal nothing he does is strange behavior just the MSM making things up

Of course not you don't defend him at all as you said Trump is very presidential and normal nothing he does is strange behavior just the MSM making things up
    Please find that quote. I beg of you to embarrass me.

And you defended Obama, right? Kek...

What are you talking about I just agreed with you wink wink nudge nudge.

What are you talking about I just agreed with you wink wink nudge nudge.

Like it or not, ultimately the US "Military budget" is responsible for this thing we call the Internet. Many of our advances we enjoy today are because of the "military budget".
    oh no doubt but there is alot of wasteful spending that needs to stop
    mr pickles

The obsession with Trump on the left astounds me. The obviously insincere left cares about our troops? Nah, just trying to alienate Donald from his supporters yet again. I wonder if the campaign against Trump will work for or against him next election?

Quick, find some polls. What you don't realize are that fraudulent polls don't help you when the actual elections happen.

Elections have consequences, stop trying to dodge them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    The obsession with Trump on the left astounds me.
    It's like he was the President or something crazy like that...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Time proves all things. So we will have to wait and see. But I do know the median household income is lower now than it was in the late 1990's. And my insurance premiums use to cost me about 3-4 % of my gross income. Now it is about 10%. So whatever the hell has been in effect the last decade or more has not been working. :P
    Baby Boomers retiring and the inevitable fact that older human beings require more medical treatment? No, must be because liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    People realize you don't get out of massive debt by spending more money right?

I can't say I agree with all the cuts but to pretend this was done maliciously is childish
    agreed /end thread
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Yeah taking away stuff from people who have close to nothing is just so great while he gives to the rich. Tell me how is this going to benefit you in anyway? Keep treating the poor like it's a disease and this country will collapse. Personally I hope it happens because fucks like you deserve it.
    Typical college Bernie Sanders reply. Sorry I don't want to pay for everyone's free stuff and do not care what the Snowflake generation thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    People realize you don't get out of massive debt by spending more money right?

I can't say I agree with all the cuts but to pretend this was done maliciously is childish

well you could spend 5 million dollars on lottery tickets for a 400 million dollar drawing.....and spend your way out of massive debt...maybe....

And you defended Obama, right? Kek...
    Listen buddy, just because you're careful with your word choice to not explicitly support him doesn't mean you don't support him. Your words and repeated attacks against his opposition show that you do support him. Your failure to see his faults show that you do support him. I'm sorry that words have meanings and that we passed 4th grade English to know them.
    Last edited by Torgent; 2017-03-11 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Listen buddy, just because you're careful with your word choice to not explicitly support him, your words and repeated attacks against his opposition show that you do support him. I'm sorry that words have meanings and that we passed 4th grade English to know them.
    Don't worry, she will ask you to quote her words, and when you don't she will try to play semantics that defending him, doesn't exactly mean she is supporting Trump.

My friend, that is called hypocrisy. We witness it quite often on this forum.
    One is a race. The other is a horrible fake tan. Holy fuck you right wing snowflakes are sensitive about criticizing your lord and savior.