Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    you can get to Timeless Isle from the underwater cave in Gorgrond
    wow. didnt know that!

typed it in google and voila. but you shouldnt write "from the underwater cave in gorgrond" since its on the top of an isle in gorgrond, that teleports you TO a underwater cave on timeless isle. as far as i could see that in a video.

If you like to hit any other players at any time - be ready to be hit at any time either. If you don't like it - transfer to PVE server and play there with PVP flag always on. You will be able to turn it off specifically in such cases, as this TI crap, but be ready, that you won't be able to gank any desired lowbies, defenceless PVE players, fighting mobs with half HP and...what other things you, so called WPVPers, usually prefer to do?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    its scaring when you see HOW less they are thinking about what they doing, HOW less they are playing their own game, and HOW much they are out of touch with their game.

they went down the long way from a "gamers develop games for gamers" company to a "copy that shit, make money and dont care" company...

ofc this here is nothing critical. not the end of the world. they change it and done. but HOW often such things happen, and HOW less you have to think about, to prevent them, says more than 1000 words about the ppl developing this game.
    They probably knew. It was the hotspot for earning bloody coins per PvP kill.

If not they would've placed them in the Shrines, like the timeless anniversary vendors in SW and Org. Plus, they likely matched the vendor theme to the island's theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Omg, what a bullshit decision. Practically none of my horde chars have the flight point there, nor can they fly yet, so I either suck it up and pay 12*2500G or ride on ground to the island, but since I am horde I don't even have a flightpoint in the southern half of JF....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, a old 5.4 comment covers this on wowhead. No idea if this still works:

Mishi will not offer you a quest until you have certain prerequisites. However, fear not! This strategy will allow you to get up to Chromie without flying in Pandaland or doing the annoying quest/rep grinds to talk to Mishi.

1: Delete your hearthstone. (This step not necessary if your hearth is on cooldown already)
    2: Go to the Mogu'shan Palace instance portal. (Not inside of it)
    3: Use the auto-unstuck feature (Customer Support>Character Stuck!>Teleport to Graveyard. If you still have your hearthstone and it's off cooldown, the teleport to graveyard will simply use your hearthstone. This is why you delete your hearthstone.)
    4: Release your spirit. You will now be mounted on a spectral gryphon. See where I'm going with this?
    5: You can't go straight up to Lorewalker Cho, the distance between the balcony and your corpse is too great. However, you are able to resurrect on that little alcove above Mogu'shan. Resurrect here (the topmost ledge is probably too far to accept your corpse, so just resurrect on one of the lower shelves)
    6: Use the auto-unstuck feature again, preferably on the topmost shelf, but I'm not sure if that part is necessary.
    7: You're back on the spectral gryphon. Fly to balcony where Cho is, and accept your rez.
    8: Congratulations! You can now turn in this obnoxious quest. Don't forget to set your hearth back to your faction's shrine when you're done.
    this isnt necessary anyway, anyone who hasnt even been in MoP areas can fly via flypath to TI

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    They probably knew. It was the hotspot for earning bloody coins per PvP kill.

If not they would've placed them in the Shrines, like the timeless anniversary vendors in SW and Org. Plus, they likely matched the vendor theme to the island's theme.
    Ofc they knew. In one of old Q&As they said that they saw no problem w/ such things, cuz that's how PvP realms were meant to be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Blizzard putting the MoP timewalking vendor on the Timeless Isle is genius. The greatest addition ever to WoW is now full of people murdering each other again.......ah good times.

It's glorious, peoples time is wasted while all they want Is to put In a quest or buy some toys! GLORIOUS Indeed!

Can you sense my timeless sarcasm yet? It will never go away, for It is timeless.

But seriously, do PvPers really like doing that ship on PvP servers, just murdering eachother at every step? Must be so boring... I've only ever PvPed outside In specific pvp zones or events, otherwise it's BGs and Arenas.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    this isnt necessary anyway, anyone who hasnt even been in MoP areas can fly via flypath to TI
    Interesting to know, but my chars did not have the flight master there. But perhaps because I have been to pandaria, I leveled there.

Deleted
    Omg, what a bullshit decision. Practically none of my horde chars have the flight point there, nor can they fly yet, so I either suck it up and pay 12*2500G or ride on ground to the island, but since I am horde I don't even have a flightpoint in the southern half of JF....
    What? You are just lazy then if you are doing dungeons with 12 chars, not our problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard doing it right, good job Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Blizzard putting the MoP timewalking vendor on the Timeless Isle is genius. The greatest addition ever to WoW is now full of people murdering each other again.......ah good times.
    I don't play on a PvP server, so I don't know. Is it that hard to get PvP action? I guess it's a good thing, though like the Dalaran underbelly, it seems like they have to do gimmicks to get people to do PvP. I don't get what is so glorious about this myself, People killing each other on a PvP server should be fairly normal I would think. But it seems every time Blizzard introduces a new killing field, the PvPers get a raging hard on about a bunch of corpses. So Gratz I guess.

lives on pve server. doesn't give two shits.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

7+ Year Old Account
    Just going there made me want to experience Mop all over again.
    And casting incinerate while moving...
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Just for these sentences I would say you deserve to be ganked and corpse camped 24/7. Seriously mate you call people such names for what getting you out of your comfort zone bubble for like 2 min every 3 months or so?

I will gank extra tonight hoping one of them is you. Oh and then I will go on a low level killing spree just because of this post. You just made life worse for a lot of people.

Im glad about the imbalance gives me tons of horde to kill.
    Yep, cancerous prick through and through. Grief people because you read some post on a forum. People like you should be banned from multiplayer activity, any opportunity to be a total cunt to people, you take it.

Oh btw, I'm sure that when we started playing WoW, we all first went to the forums and read a topic which you just dug up and never fucking read either. I joined a PvP realm because it was where my friends played, so I wanted to play with my friends. I guess I should've asked them to transfer back when transfers weren't even a thing, right? Oh and my realm was originally about 60/40 A/H, before we got merged with another realm and now we're 90/10 H/A. I guess I should've foreseen that when I rolled my first character since I'm a fucking oracle and knew that realm merging and CRZ is going to be a thing.

You're absolutely deluded in this idea that every player joined a realm because they wanted that specific type of realm rather than play with their friends, wherever they may be, and that everybody's realm situation stayed the same over the course of, what, 12 years? And you say this is intended and I deserve it? And on top you're telling me 20 people camping 1 is "PvP"? No wonder PvP realms are so fucking toxic when people like you inhabit them. Fuck logic, fuck polite behaviour, let's just make people's game experience miserable because "They knew what they were getting into 10+ years ago!!" Except they didn't.

I don't mind world PvP, what I mind is cowardice hidden behind the tag of PvP that can only come to fruition because of the sheer numbers. When I do world quests at midnight, NOBODY attacks my main because I'm a 908 plate wearer with a fucking Prydaz. Suddenly the bravery of all horde players on my CRZ is gone. But hey, when they can corpsecamp on timeless isle where people go with their fresh alts just to turn in badges, that is the CORE of PvP.

Maybe try listening to yourself you for one second and you'll see just how hypocritical and wrong your approach is. People on these imbalanced realms/CRZ are abusing their numbers. They're not doing it because they're SO into PvP, they're doing it because there are no repercussions to killing anybody because there's 10 idling guys behind you who will mash their keyboard if god forbid someone touches them accidentally by the Valdisdall flight master.

Deleted
    Oh right cause swearing = toxic, right? I'm here lobbying for fair play and decent behaviour and you're bragging how you killed low level characters. But hey, I'm the toxic one.

Cowards like you only get to corpsecamp levelling characters, cause your top arena rating is 1500. You would make a big circle around my main just like every other coward wannabe pvper does.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    ah pvp servers, how I don't miss you
    This, so much this. Fuck everything about pvp servers.

I saw that the vendor was in timeless isle and I prepared myself for the worst. Then I remembered that I transferred to a PvE realm

Crisis averted
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    This, so much this. Fuck everything about pvp servers.
    There needs to be an option in the premade filters to avoid pvp realms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Again, you may not like that grieving and ganking is accepted and considered PvP,
    Basically being an asshole and why I despise PVP, avoid pvp realms and still get forced into this **** for professions, I hope whatever team thought of this rank system suffers for the rest of their lives for the misery they have caused.

Edit
    Incase people over here cannot tell the difference like on the WoW Forums the above was not a threat, just a comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, a old 5.4 comment covers this on wowhead. No idea if this still works:

Mishi will not offer you a quest until you have certain prerequisites. However, fear not! This strategy will allow you to get up to Chromie without flying in Pandaland or doing the annoying quest/rep grinds to talk to Mishi.

1: Delete your hearthstone. (This step not necessary if your hearth is on cooldown already)
    2: Go to the Mogu'shan Palace instance portal. (Not inside of it)
    3: Use the auto-unstuck feature (Customer Support>Character Stuck!>Teleport to Graveyard. If you still have your hearthstone and it's off cooldown, the teleport to graveyard will simply use your hearthstone. This is why you delete your hearthstone.)
    4: Release your spirit. You will now be mounted on a spectral gryphon. See where I'm going with this?
    5: You can't go straight up to Lorewalker Cho, the distance between the balcony and your corpse is too great. However, you are able to resurrect on that little alcove above Mogu'shan. Resurrect here (the topmost ledge is probably too far to accept your corpse, so just resurrect on one of the lower shelves)
    6: Use the auto-unstuck feature again, preferably on the topmost shelf, but I'm not sure if that part is necessary.
    7: You're back on the spectral gryphon. Fly to balcony where Cho is, and accept your rez.
    8: Congratulations! You can now turn in this obnoxious quest. Don't forget to set your hearth back to your faction's shrine when you're done.
    My characters have FPs to the PvP vendors and Timeless Isle without having discovered them previously. Maybe they are automatically added when you reach a certain level? (90, 100, 110, I don't know, haven't been to Pandaria since MoP except for leveling)

On topic, yeah, really great placement of the PvP vendor, especially when world PvP is in such a "balanced" state
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Also, griefing and camping is part of PvP. You may not like it. You may not agree with it. But it is part of PvP on PvP servers, and is accepted by Blizzard. If you plan to stay on a PvP server, you have to accept it.
    Actually griefing and camping aren't a part of PvP and both are reportable offenses in which Blizzard has taken action in the past. However, the immediate response is "bring more people". I've seen people get action taken (co-workers) for doing those things and I've heard of others as well.

I thank god i play on a pve server but if you play on a pvp you should already know the risks.

If its red its dead and thats the risks you take but you also get the perks of awesome all out pvp warfare which seems to be happening here.