Quote Originally Posted by Lintgamer View Post
    Signature/Twitch banner fo over chat:
    Visible text: Lintgamer (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)
    Armory link Lintdruid
    Gear set: Gear set on wowhead
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Pose you may choose
    General colour scheme: Nature loving green and blue that fits the color on gearset
    Any extras: Nature and sky

Thank you for this!

unclaiming
    due to rl stuff, sorry

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Hello, talented artists. I have a signature request for you!

Visible text: Slicedlol
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...edlol/advanced
    Gear set: Elite Primal Gladiator rogue set (mog I'm currently using)
    Helm visible: Nope
    Cloak visible: Nope
    Your pose: Crouched, blades drawn
    General colour scheme: Assassination based colors; black, red, green, etc.
    Any extras: A few crows in the distance, possibly night / storm / artist's choice
    (Feel free to add whatever you like / add your style to it)

Thanks for your time and hard work!

Twitch chat cover request

Dimensions: here is a SS of my UI. https://i.gyazo.com/ecaf67f410512c35...ea674728f5.jpg Not sure on exact amount of pixels it is - hopefully you can tell xD
    Visible Text: Kazmo
    Logo/Character: Gear in SS - Pala CM gear(with Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Greaves of Alacrity), Lightbringer Tabard, hidden artifact skin.
    Colour Scheme: Blues/golds/paladin/shiny stuff.
    Extras: n/a

Thank you in advance if anyone picks this up ^_^ <3
    Last edited by Azerox4; 2017-03-12 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicedlol View Post
    Hello, talented artists. I have a signature request for you!

Visible text: Slicedlol
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...edlol/advanced
    Gear set: Elite Primal Gladiator rogue set (mog I'm currently using)
    Helm visible: Nope
    Cloak visible: Nope
    Your pose: Crouched, blades drawn
    General colour scheme: Assassination based colors; black, red, green, etc.
    Any extras: A few crows in the distance, possibly night / storm / artist's choice

Thanks for your time and hard work!
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope this is as you imagined If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done, @TigerTiddles. I hope you like it. If not, you can request again once your cooldown is up.

Winter! You never fail to amaze me. I'm really happy that you picked both my original and this request. Thank you so much! It's absolutely wonderful.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope this is as you imagined If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Looks amazing! Thank you so much <3

Quote Originally Posted by Slicedlol View Post
    Looks amazing! Thank you so much <3
    You're welcome Glad you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul-hellfire View Post
    What you want for your page: Twitch Offline wallpaper and a Chat Box Overlay.

Dimensions: standard size for the offline wallpaper. Chat box overlay should be 420 width x 200 height px.

Visible text:
    Twitch Offline wallpaper: Characters name (Soul), Server (Hellfire) and Guild name (Conviction) and offline text
    Chat Overlay: Characters name (Soul) and Guild name (Conviction)
    The text on both images can be placed wherever you feel looks best!

Logo/Character:
    Armory link: The armory isnt displaying the correct transmog now however i'll give you a link in case it does when you view it.
    http: //eu .battle .net/wow/en/character/hellfire/Soul/simple
    Gear set: If its still not working when you view it i would like the mage tier 3 set (Frostfire)
    Helm visable: No thank you.
    Pose: Im not 100% sure what pose id like, maybe casting a frost bolt or something along the lines of that, again whatever you feel would look best!
    General colour scheme: I would like an icy feel to it, so a lot of blues and whites. Just a general frost mage feel.

Thank you in advance and i really appreciate the amazing work you are all doing here!

Soul.
    1 week bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    Looking for a wallpaper / Twitch package.
    I've recently had a new signature done by Winter Blossom that i'm using on my other websites that allow them but sadly Winter Blossom don't do wallpapers / Twitch packages so far as i know so i'm trying my luck, btw the sig i had made is on another page and it more than surpassed what i wanted doing so thanks again!

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900

Visible text: Warbound Simon

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Simon/simple

Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...ration-recolor

Your pose: Up to the designer

General colour scheme: Something to match the mog i chose ^.^

Any extras: Human male model please

Twitch package:

What you want for your page: An offline image, A background image, Info boxes - ( About me, Addon list, Armory links, Weakauras and F.A.Q) chat box overlay

Dimensions: http://imgur.com/a/Ja17u

Visible text: Mistwalker Simon

Logo/Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Simon/simple-http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...ration-recolor and also to be a human male model if possible

General colour scheme: Anything that goes well with the mog i chose please ^.^

Specifics/Extras: Just like the colour scheme anything that matches really or if the designer wants to add something they feel might make it pop!

I know i have chose a wallpaper / Twitch package but i'm sure that one of the images from the Twitch package i should be able to also use as a desktop back ground
    2 month bump ^.^

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch Banner Request

Hello, I'm currently starting to stream and want to make my page look a whole lot better than it currently is. So here's my request:

What you want for your page: Banner for the top of the page
    Dimensions: 1200x380
    Visible text: Hotic <Paranoid> Magtheridon-Eu something like this http://imgur.com/a/UTE3m
    Logo/Character: http://imgur.com/a/eVttz
    http://imgur.com/a/WJqYi

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hotiic/simple

General colour scheme: Nature and possible a Tranquility effect like the screenshot. A bad-ass healer basically, maybe another pose other than the tranquility cast animation if you find anything better for the pic.

Thank you all for your good work! Much appreciated <3

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1360x768
    Visible text: Zeydia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zeydia/simple and facial screenshot https://i.gyazo.com/6798a703fd1fe6c1...14602fafa6.png
    Gear set: My Current Transmog
    Your pose: You deciede that, i trust in you.
    General colour scheme: the ones who match with my tmog
    Any extras: If you could make a signature to use it here using the wallpaper that would be great but if you can't (its too much work, i know it) dont worry i'll be very thankful only with the wallpaper.
    Last edited by Zeidia; 2017-03-24 at 06:32 PM.

Size: 1920x1080

Visible text: GT : Server Bleeding Hollow

Logo: No logo but I would like one for killshots of bosses with the GT tag.

General colour scheme: Green legion type feel.

Specifics: Just a GT logo on the banner with legionesque feel maybe with illidan or something etc..

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to take this on for me!
    "I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your fucking role."

Hating isn't just a mindset, it's a lifestyle......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Claiming just the Chat Cover portion of your request. I'll need a full in-game screenshot of your UI before I get started. You can PM it to me.
    Unable to write messages as im a newish account so i'll post it here instead.
    Here's the ui out of combat: https: //gyazo . com /e7ce5aeda01078764695370b3a3f2f46
    In combat just in case you needed it: https: //gyazo . com /b7e36d6918637dbca810796ec215f504
    Thanks a lot for claiming it and look forward to seeing the finished image!
    Soul

10+ Year Old Account
    Heylo beautiful people! I have a 3 part request to make of you wonderfully gifted artists :D Normally, I make ridiculously specific requests, but I've decided this time that I want whoever claims these to surprise me with their vision. :) I am also completely fine with multiple people picking up parts, so don't feel you have to claim the whole thing, because you definitely don't! :)

Don't hesitate to let me know if you require any additional information, otherwise, have fun with this, and I look forward to seeing what you create! :)

Signature
    claimed and completed by Shyama

Chat Cover
    claimed and completed by Shyama :3

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1080p please <3
    Visible text: With faith comes strength
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Elisoly/simple
    Gear set: Current transmog (please do something about the boots to make them match better, they're annoying the hell out of me!) OR mythic Nighthold tier, whichever you think looks best.
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Cloak visible: No thank you!
    Your pose: Whichever you think suits her; she is a holy paladin, so you can use that to your advantage if you so choose! :) I -hate- the combat pose faces. I want her to look somewhat peaceful or calm, even while she's focused on what she's doing, so whatever you can manage with that stipulation, I guess xD
    General colour scheme: Whatever colour scheme suits whichever transmog set you end up choosing for her. So blues/pale golds or reds and rich golds
    Any extras: I would love for her hair to be just touch longer [think mid-back length] if you can manage, otherwise just pretty it up however you'd like :)
    any extra pally touches would be fantastic (wings, holy spell effects, etc] but they are totally optional. I'm pretty much giving free reign to the artist that grabs this :) Just make her look like the badass Holy Paladin that she is, and we'll be good :D

Alyajna made a beautiful wallpaper for me last year, but obviously a lot has changed since then. ^_^ Elisoly is my main, so she gets all my love and attention, and I think it's high time she got a wallpaper :) Have fun guys, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with! <3
    Last edited by dynomosity; 2017-03-16 at 09:36 AM.

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    Heylo beautiful people! I have a 3 part request to make of you wonderfully gifted artists Normally, I make ridiculously specific requests, but I've decided this time that I want whoever claims these to surprise me with their vision. I am also completely fine with multiple people picking up parts, so don't feel you have to claim the whole thing, because you definitely don't!

Don't hesitate to let me know if you require any additional information, otherwise, have fun with this, and I look forward to seeing what you create!

Signature
    Visible text: Elisoly
    Title: the Light of Dawn - this is optional; only include it if you think it looks good!
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Elisoly/simple
    Gear set: Current transmog OR mythic Nighthold tier, whichever you think looks best.
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Cloak visible: No thank you!
    Your pose: Whichever you think suits her; she is a holy paladin, so you can use that to your advantage if you so choose! I -hate- the combat pose faces. I want her to look somewhat peaceful or calm, even while she's focused on what she's doing, so whatever you can manage with that stipulation, I guess xD
    General colour scheme: Whatever colour scheme suits whichever transmog set you end up choosing for her. So blues/pale golds or reds and rich golds
    Any extras: I would love for her hair to be just touch longer [think mid-back length] if you can manage, otherwise just pretty it up however you'd like
    any extra pally touches would be fantastic (wings, holy spell effects, etc] but they are totally optional. I'm pretty much giving free reign to the artist that grabs this
    *snip*
    Claiming the signature and chat cover parts of your request.

Chat cover completed:

I hope you like it I'm aiming to make the signature using the same image - hope that will be okay too
    Requests CLOSED

Chat cover completed:
    Always making us Paladins look good

10+ Year Old Account

Red face

Chat cover completed:

I hope you like it I'm aiming to make the signature using the same image - hope that will be okay too
    Shyama, this is GORGEOUS! <3 She looks so peaceful and angelic! ^_^ I can't wait to see the signature!

Since Demon Hunters are still a no go , could I get a new avatar + signature for my pally pretty please ? ^^
    Visible Text - Highlord Sarger

Armory Link - eu.battle.net/wow/ru/character/пиратская-бухта/Саргер/simple
    Gear Set - the transmog the character is wearing
    Helmet - visible
    Cloak - visible
    Pose and general colour scheme, etc - Up to the creative wishes of the artists ^^

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Nero Stormchester; 2017-03-15 at 01:38 AM.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Always making us Paladins look good
    Can't resist a pretty Paladin! Thank you Meril

Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    Shyama, this is GORGEOUS! <3 She looks so peaceful and angelic! ^_^ I can't wait to see the signature!
    So glad you like it (I was pleased with it too)

And signatures finished too:

Hope you don't mind them being just like the chat cover!
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't resist a pretty Paladin! Thank you Meril

So glad you like it (I was pleased with it too)

And signatures finished too:

Hope you don't mind them being just like the chat cover!
    These are BEAUTIFUL! Of course I don't mind!! I'm so pleased with these; they're adorable and so angelic <3
    Thanks SO much Shyama! <3