10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    So getting 30 kills with junkrat the other day was fun
    So was getting gold damage tonight when I couldn't even see player models because that happens literally randomly to me.

Junkrat and capture the flag.

Its like so perfect
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So was getting gold damage tonight when I couldn't even see player models because that happens literally randomly to me.
    That happens to me every now and then too. Not sure what causes it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    I think Thursday should be a boycott comp night!
    Starting to feel like EVERY DAY should be boycott comp day/night.

I've been in more losing matches than winning ones so far, haven't had this kind of shit luck
    since S1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Starting to feel like EVERY DAY should be boycott comp day/night.

I've been in more losing matches than winning ones so far, haven't had this kind of shit luck
    since S1.
    Played on US server to see what ping was like, 150ms, not cool and really weird to get a tangible delay before kills registered.

Went back to EU, just urgh Saturday, went to see if Comp was any better. Won, but fuck this shit. Just seriously. Over 50% scoped, bunch of crits, knocks out their sniper and Zen, keeps their hog at bay. And I get this because Zarya and Winston keep running straight into Junkrat. Junkrat. Went DVa next round because clearly our tanks couldn't, felt like I was soloing it and got potg.

Can't fucking stand this. It's like everything wrong with the gaming community right now.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-03-11 at 03:32 PM.

This very thread is an excellent example of what's wrong with the gaming community right now, or humanity as a whole. Now or at any past point, and likely a lot of future points.

I did good? I'm fucking amazing.

I did bad? FUCKING NOOB TEAM I HAD NO PART IN THIS YOU'RE ALL DRAGGING ME DOWN

been this for a very long time now

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    This very thread is an excellent example of what's wrong with the gaming community right now, or humanity as a whole. Now or at any past point, and likely a lot of future points.

I did good? I'm fucking amazing.

I did bad? FUCKING NOOB TEAM I HAD NO PART IN THIS YOU'RE ALL DRAGGING ME DOWN
    Um, the thread is asking how you are doing so far, and in general is the 'general chat' of overwatch surprisingly enough.

Perhaps the problem is people like you who over react to everything and anything. Very little of the conversation in this thread has to do with blaming everyone but oneself, yes people do it from time to time but it is hardly the meat of the thread.

Here's an ideal, if someone says something that makes you upset on the internet go do something else and come back when you realize that random people on the internet saying random shit doesn't really matter in real life.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Don't be so dramatic. For some people, it is actually what they say is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Don't be so dramatic. For some people, it is actually what they say is happening.
    In your case it probably isn't actually happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    In your case it probably isn't actually happening.
    Except that yes, it is.

You can ask anyone on your team if they're having a losing streak, and not all of them (if any), are.
    Some of them are even in wins/losses, and some are having winning streaks.

In my case, I keep entering games where I lose far more than I win so far this season. Hasn't been like
    this since S1, and I seriously doubt I got worse as time went on, given my record of wins/losses got
    better in previous seasons.
    Last edited by ThatsOurEric; 2017-03-12 at 06:03 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    so, earlier i had a very very VERY amazing team.
    we wrecked our enemy.

our genji was incredible, our zarya was fantastic, i wanted to marry our pharah.
    im also proud by my lucio play that match.
    it was simply great.

got from 2456 to 2497.
    i nerdraged then calmed down.

i already assumed that the next match will be a disaster because the universe loves to get my hopes up and crush them immediately after just cuz it hates me.
    and i was right.

got teamed up with the worst abominations the overwatch community has to offer.
    now listen closely and despair by the horror that was our team composition:
    bastion
    me - lucio
    reinhardt
    symmetra
    pharah
    genji

and all that on nepal.

tried to talk to them, to get a more useful comp.
    all i got was a "go kys" from the symmetra.

i was lucky tho, one member of the enemy team left in the first 30 sec of the match so that shitfest got cancelled.

i queued up again, i didnt realize that the universe still wants to fuck me over.
    ended up in a team with a decent team comp, again on nepal.
    yet half of them dont understand that to win the match you have to stand on the point and that lucio cant heal through walls.
    our mercy kept dying, reinhardt kept charging where ever he pleased, genji was standing on the other side of the map, etc.

got back down to 2476.

i left the game, went to the kitchen, took a spoon and the nutella glass, cried with chocolate cream in my mouth and now im here.

Formerly known as Arafal

what's "go kys"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    what's "go kys"?
    "Go kill yourself."

7+ Year Old Account
    btw, i adore the sombra buffs on the ptr.

she feels so smooth with her 4 sec translocator.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-03-12 at 02:04 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Comp is definitely only to be done in small doses, the whole atmosphere is not cool. Climbed from 1800 to 1957, can almost see Gold again. Have to question how worth it is when you switch to Widow for literally 30s at the end when Pharah's causing problems, and of course because they manage to team wipe before you've caught up, it's your fault, because Widow. Not because 76 can't kill Pharah either, or because Ana can't heal anyone but Reinhardt they queued with... And especially not when the Pharah on the other team is mocking said Ana.

That said, I am not as good as I thought with Pharah, need to work on that or find an alternative Offence, liking the sound of Sombra buffs, hope she's good enough to not get flamed for picking as well. Doesn't look good switching off Widow to someone with a worse perception. :/

Caused genuine shock going from Widow to Rein, because Zarya/Roadhog is such useless pairing; yet weirdly popular.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-03-12 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Comp is definitely only to be done in small doses, the whole atmosphere is not cool. Climbed from 1800 to 1957, can almost see Gold again. Have to question how worth it is when you switch to Widow for literally 30s at the end when Pharah's causing problems, and of course because they manage to team wipe before you've caught up, it's your fault, because Widow. Not because 76 can't kill Pharah either, or because Ana can't heal anyone but Reinhardt they queued with... And especially not when the Pharah on the other team is mocking said Ana.

That said, I am not as good as I thought with Pharah, need to work on that or find an alternative Offence, liking the sound of Sombra buffs, hope she's good enough to not get flamed for picking as well. Doesn't look good switching off Widow to someone with a worse perception. :/

Caused genuine shock going from Widow to Rein, because Zarya/Roadhog is such useless pairing; yet weirdly popular.
    Zarya/Hog is popular for a few reasons. Hog is still popular obviously, and Zarya is making a climb back up from recent changes to other heros (Bastion charges a smart Zaryas shield like no other, same with Junk. The nerfs to DVa also helped Zarya start to see a reemergence). Another reason is the only shielding the team has is from Zarya. Shielding herself and a giant target like Hog keeps her beam charged almost full time. Unless super coordinated players will have a harder time charging the beam with a Rein who keeps his shield up or throws it up when Zarya uses it on him, same with DVa flying away.
    Combining Hog Ult with a Zarya bubble also helps prevent Ana sleep and sudden death (same with any hero really that doesn't stun the enemy team like Rein, but an Ulting Genji is much the same as Hog with a Zarya bubble).

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Zarya/Hog is popular for a few reasons. Hog is still popular obviously, and Zarya is making a climb back up from recent changes to other heros (Bastion charges a smart Zaryas shield like no other, same with Junk. The nerfs to DVa also helped Zarya start to see a reemergence). Another reason is the only shielding the team has is from Zarya. Shielding herself and a giant target like Hog keeps her beam charged almost full time. Unless super coordinated players will have a harder time charging the beam with a Rein who keeps his shield up or throws it up when Zarya uses it on him, same with DVa flying away.
    Combining Hog Ult with a Zarya bubble also helps prevent Ana sleep and sudden death (same with any hero really that doesn't stun the enemy team like Rein, but an Ulting Genji is much the same as Hog with a Zarya bubble).
    >The nerfs to DVa also helped Zarya start to see a reemergence

Huh? This hurts Zarya as much as it helps her, grav is easier to get off but besides that Dva was free energy and you just beam through her DM.

Zarya/Rein and Zarya/Winston have like 10 times more synergy than Zarya/Hog imo.

Unless super coordinated players will have a harder time charging the beam with a Rein who keeps his shield up or throws it up when Zarya uses it on him, same with DVa flying away.
    Your energy charges even if he has his shield up (if you put your bubble on Rein that is).
    Last edited by Post; 2017-03-12 at 08:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roadhog is just a meat shield, and Zarya isn't much better without her personal shield up and even if she has it people will just focus her. As a pair, they get rolled really easily and quickly. They can work on KotH and on Attack, but on Defence they are completely hopeless; you have to have some kind of barrier happening.

I get why individually they're popular, I just thought people might understand why as a tanking pairing; they're less than ideal, especially on defence. And from that, not extrapolate that it's okay to do it that way.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-03-12 at 09:13 PM.