Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Turkish who rally in other countries (as example netherlands) should be deported.

Seriously turkish who been living in other countries (aka germany, netherlands, belgium) and even dare to rally for someone who isn't their president. Should be deported immediatly.

They have no rights to be upset and if they feel like erdogan is THEIR president, then they can go back to their own country and fuck off.

These kinda moments that are happening right now are the reason i want, Trump, Geert Wilders, Le pen to win in politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

But immigration is our strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem with them being deported.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    But immigration is our strength.
    Something that whole of EU should not have allowed ages ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Aren't you 'rallying' online now for Trump and Le Pen?

Byeee
    No i'm not.

Just saying these people who are seen as "Dutch Citizens" and are rallying for the turkish instead should be deported. They have no rights to be mad about something that isn't their problem.

I hate the saying "Once a turkish, always turkish" because it's true and they will always fight on the turkish side once it's time.

If i was in charge, they either have to give up their turkish passport and if they don't, they can fuck off instead.

This isn't your personal blog.

Maybe not deport them, but only allow them to have 1 nationality and swear loyalty to the country they live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing you're not in charge.
    Better thing that your Wilders isn't going to be in charge either.

You're here spreading propaganda for Le Pen and Trump.
    If you like him so much why don't you "fuck off" to the US?
    You're just as bad as those people rallying.
    You are such a lefty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Maybe not deport them, but only allow them to have 1 nationality and swear loyalty to the country they live in.
    I know most countries have to do that, why not turkish? Makes no sense at all.
    I am not surprised if turkish people feel that they are better then rest of the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    No i'm not.

Just saying these people who are seen as "Dutch Citizens" and are rallying for the turkish instead should be deported. They have no rights to be mad about something that isn't their problem.

I hate the saying "Once a turkish, always turkish" because it's true and they will always fight on the turkish side once it's time.

If i was in charge, they either have to give up their turkish passport and if they don't, they can fuck off instead.
    Thank god you arn't in charge of anything but your own life than, I wouldn't want any of the dutch governmental policies involving people ''fucking off'' if they don't do as told.

On topic: I am not a big fan of people having 2 passports, unfortunately states like morocco dont allow people to revoke their nationality, so banning that would cause a rather large issue for a lot of people living here.

And no, they ''wont always vote on the turkish side'', theres plenty of turkish people who are perfectly happy living here and don't automatically support the turkish regime.

Unfortunately, divisive measures like not allowing the guy to speak here only served to broaden the gap between turks and dutch people

I'm voting for a right-wing party.
    Weren't you voting for the PvdA? Atleast the last time we spoke, which has been quite a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost.
    Too bad!
    You failed this round.
    Better luck next time.

I'm voting for a right-wing party.

What you meant to say was "You are such a non-extremist" because I don't want to deport people for using their democratic rights.
    So you tell me, you are fine with what these turkish are doing in Rotterdam? Destroying the town because they feel they are right?
    Rutte was pure right not to allow them in, they have no right to talk here to their turkish people to let erdogan get more dictator power.

That's where the system fails already, these people are still seen as turkish and if you say something about it, we are the racist yet when time comes, they are indeed turkish as erdogan wants them to be.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can't deport them if they went through legal channels. The solution is to stop further migration of unskilled people from less advanced countries.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-03-12 at 11:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for PvdA four years ago.
    A lot has changed since then.
    Most of all the behaviour of their youth division during the referendum on Ukraine where they basically accused me of being a fan of Wilders and Putin.

- - - Updated - - -

I tell you that rallying is legal and perfectly fine, even if I don't agree with their reason.

If Farage is allowed in our country to tell us to vote against a referendum, they are allowed to have speeches in favour of their referendum.
    Rallying is different then destroying the town.

Deleted
    You are such a lefty.

- - - Updated - - -

I know most countries have to do that, why not turkish? Makes no sense at all.
    I am not surprised if turkish people feel that they are better then rest of the world.
    As part of becomming dutch you do indeed swear loyalty to the dutch values/state.

Also, as reality shows, most countries do in fact allow dual citizenship: http://dlgimmigration.com/united-sta...l-citizenship/

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    As part of becomming dutch you do indeed swear loyalty to the dutch values/state.

Also, as reality shows, most countries do in fact allow dual citizenship: http://dlgimmigration.com/united-sta...l-citizenship/
    That list is inaccurate. I have both thai and us citizenship.
    Last edited by Moratori; 2017-03-12 at 11:26 PM.

Deleted
    Rallying is different then destroying the town.
    True and the people involved should of course be punished.

Having said that, the initial speech should have been allowed imo, since we are not a dictatorship like Turkey which censors peoples opinions because the state/the majority of the people doesn't disagree with them.

By doing this, we have lost the moral highground I am afraid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    That list is inaccurate. I have both thai and us citizenship.
    http://www.multiplecitizenship.com/w..._THAILAND.html is thsi correct?

Last edited by Moratori; 2017-03-13 at 12:30 AM.

Hahaha exactly, forcefully deport them. I saw the video of it 2 turkish guys talking in the protest, going against police;

Turkish guy A shouts to the police: COme and get me! Hit me! Come on hit!
    Turkish guy B talks to A: Bro, Don't shout, they will take you into custody.
    Turkish guy A talks to B: What custody? Here is Turkey?

pathetic, simply pathetic voters of Akp. never in the history of turkey such bullshit we experienced.really akp has no limits when it comes to getting low. pathetic morons. Deport all the fuck lot of them.

most countries do not allow people to run for public office if they are dual-nationals. this is perfectly sensible, since it is otherwise impossible for them to serve the citizens they represent properly.

It makes sense to also extend that requirement to community organisers. they're mobilising people for a cause, in an effort to sway democratic process. if they do so acting as a foreign national, or worse on the behest of a foreign government, it's nothing less than an act of war.

I agree with the spirit of your position OP. there must be much harsher penalties for people that agitate and organise on behalf of a foreign government, and those people should be investigated further. If they are training, or inciting violence, then these invaders must be removed. and invaders is what they are. Foreigners have no business mobilising armed or trained forces within another's sovereign borders.

the turkish government does not respect the sovereignty of their own people, let alone the rest of the world. Worry not, they will be removed from the EU and NATO soon, as their backing of ISIS and failure to abide sanctions on Iran come to light. They are traitors, and will be recognised as enemies soon.

Akp is a bunch of retards who do not follow their own laws. The law below was done by akp in 2008:

Election Law 94/A

Yurtdisi secmenler milletvekili genel secimler cumhurbaskanligi secimleri ve halk oylamasinda oy verebilirler.
    Yurtdisi secmenler sadece secime giren partilere oy verebilirler.
    Yurtdisinda ve yurtdisi temsilciliklerde secim propagandasi yapilamaz.

Which translates into:
    1) voters can vote in the elections for member of parliament, presidency and referendum.
    2) Voters can only vote to the parties who entered to the elections.
    3) Election campaigns (propaganda) cannot be made in abroad or consulates.

Yurtdisi temsilcilik actually has a broader meaning then just embassy or consulate. It means any place that represents turkey.

This is the law that akp made themselves. Your politicians should simply cite it and throw turkish constitution at them. Our akp clows and erdogan are so used to constitution being thrown to their faces by previous presidents. Somebody has to remind them again.