Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I said "most", I'm sure there are a couple young women with daddy issues due to neglect, divorce and/or sexual abuse trauma.

Women in their early 20s want experienced men and to have fun.

There are no daddy issues here. An older, attractive man raises your social standards, offers more fun and excitement since he has the resources to take you places and is probably a better lay.

Similarly, men in their 30s like women in their 20s because that's when women peak as far as their looks are concerned. Nothing wrong with that, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    There's always hope that you will marry a super model 30 years younger than you...
    It worked with my brother...(although she is attractive, she wasn't a super model though)

*shrugs*
    I doubt it will last though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    i'm pretty hairless and have no body fat at all. :shrug:
    That is sometimes referred to as a delusion, and other times it is called a lie.

I love kids who are still in denial about older men. They all come to us.
    Candy helps when you want to get their attention!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The sexism is real here. It's not just about older men with younger women, it can be other way around, and probably just as often.

I've been with women that far exceed my age and it was just a fun little adventure for all involved. I assume I'll be interested in the other way around as I get older. There's nothing wrong with that. I probably wouldn't want a serious relationship to develop out of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Women in their early 20s want experienced men and to have fun.
    As a woman, I have heard exactly 0 times a friend or even a passing female acquaintance has said to me, "I want a man with experience". I feel like this is a myth men like to pass around, probably propagated by women of the less desirable (aka not mainstream) gold digger persuasion who is looking for something convincing to say other than, "I am dating you because you buy me things".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synbios View Post
    The sexism is real here. It's not just about older men with younger women, it can be other way around, and probably just as often.

I've been with women that far exceed my age and it was just a fun little adventure for all involved. I assume I'll be interested in the other way around as I get older. There's nothing wrong with that. I probably wouldn't want a serious relationship to develop out of it though.
    I had someone nearly a decade younger than me profess their love to me yesterday. :/ While he is attractive, it was not a comfortable experience as I am in a relationship. I also feel like significant age gap couplings do not work out in the long run.

Just look for the ones with piercings, tattoos, and dyed hair Jay, refute it as hard as they want but fact is they allllll have daddy issue, older men fetishes, and probably bipolar disorder, so nymphos. Easy targets for ya buddy

Men between 35-37 are generally considered to be the most attactive, or "in their prime". Not pulling this out of my ass, there are actually studies out there with data from dating apps and similar.
    And it makes sense, 37 is pretty much the point where there is an equal number of people which are younger or older than you, which translates to more flexibility to date up or down when it comes to age. And of course, men don't have nature working against them when it comes to fertility.

Dating a 20 year old in your 40's is still kind of extreme, though.

Jayburner, you can take your shirt off anywhere around me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Women look for more mature guys when they're in their 20s
    While surely there are some women looking for more mature guys, research suggests that is not the broadest preference.

I remember hearing this somewhere, and a quick google search pulls up results such as the one below.

"While the age of men that a woman finds sexually attractive, broadly speaking, increases with her own - a 20-year-old woman is attracted to a 23-year-old man; 30-year-old women are interested in 30-year-old men; and 50-year-old women are attracted to 46-year-old men - there's a change when the genders are flipped."

"This isn’t survey data, this is data built from tens of millions of preferences expressed in the act of finding a date."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-women-6490993

In short, what research has been done shows that women are generally sexually attracted to men around their own age, their tastes changing as they age, whereas men find women in their early twenties most attractive as they age. Thank biology for this cruelty, it's an unpleasant fact of life for both genders really.

***Overall*** - a 20 year old woman is, statistically, looking for a 23 year old guy.

More fun graphs for visual emphasis:
    http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/01/...ge-vs-men2.jpg
    http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/01/...sus-women2.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista
    As a woman, I have heard exactly 0 times a friend or even a passing female acquaintance has said to me, "I want a man with experience".
    Well, on the other side of the tale, what I hear as a running complaint from young women is that young guys are shallow, self centered, too into hanging out with bros, and too quick to chase anything in a dress that isn't the guy doing the caber toss.
    @Jayburner Please tell me that you didn't have the top three buttons of your shirt unbuttoned to display an assortment of gold chains and a coke spoon while you asked her about her sign! That incarnation of disco is dead!

More seriously though, good grooming is a thing that is separate from age. Know the image you project, know if it works for you, know if it fits the group you're going to be with. That goes to how you present yourself.

What ever happened with your eyes? Weren't you saying something about cataracts not long ago? If you have eye problems that interfere with everyday life (I may not be remembering things correctly) that can also make you look less capable or confident.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Become rich and famous, problem solved. For the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

I got told to button up my shirt because it is creepy today.

There was a time I was a thing. I feel bullied to be honest.
    Don't worry fam, it'll come back into fashion, all the styles do. It's cyclical. Till then, keep them chest hairs groomed and free of debris.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Sorry, most young women aren't interested in significantly older men. Maybe stop hanging out in bars and hitting on chicks half your age. I assume that women your own age don't want to put up with you?

He's made several threads like this for awhile now.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, it's pretty creepy either way....

- - - Updated - - -

Let him continue striking out, one day he'll learn.

Why can't someone wear a shirt open? How is that remotely creepy?

Imagine if I told a women to stop wearing revealing tank tops that show her cleavage. It would be a whole different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Why can't someone wear a shirt open? How is that remotely creepy?

Imagine if I told a women to stop wearing revealing tank tops that show her cleavage. It would be a whole different story.
    I mean, it's early March and isn't Jayburner Canadian? Also he's hanging out in a bar hitting on women 20+ years younger than he is. The whole thing just screams cheese. I know his threads aren't really serious but I have to by what he's telling us, lol.

If it's a hot summer day and you're sitting in an oceanside bar with your shirt unbuttoned then no one would care. Context is important.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Well, on the other side of the tale, what I hear as a running complaint from young women is that young guys are shallow, self centered, too into hanging out with bros, and too quick to chase anything in a dress that isn't the guy doing the caber toss.
    @Jayburner Please tell me that you didn't have the top three buttons of your shirt unbuttoned to display an assortment of gold chains and a coke spoon while you asked her about her sign! That incarnation of disco is dead!
    Fair enough but my point stands about "experience", ha. I'm sure there are benefits to dating older and younger. Also your imagery regarding Jayburner is exactly what sprang to mind.

I'm 35, and while I don't really pursue the college-aged girls anymore (I mean the undergrads) I don't have to keep to women in their mid-30s either. Plenty of girls in their late 20s have shown interest. Nothing creepy with a 28 yr old going out with a 35 yr old.

I will admit I view the age gap differently if it's switched. I mean, 15 years of more of a difference is creepy to me regardless of gender. But it's a bit weirder seeing an older woman/younger man. Might just be my background.

PSA: It's always been creepy, or at the very least, douchebaggy.

I have a theory that the "20 year olds" were somewhat lower in age.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I got told to button up my shirt because it is creepy today.

There was a time I was a thing. I feel bullied to be honest.
    If you like the shirt like that, own it. Don't be a pussy around 20yold just cause they have a pussy. What they don't find attractive is your lack of attitude.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Was it unbuttoned to your navel?