Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    rank 35 is 5% healing, each rank after that gives 0.5% more healing. it says right in the upper left how many ranks you have

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Anyway its also pretty damn RNG at times.
    That's the essence of the healer proving grounds, as the NPC's you're healing don't always behave the same despite the waves being the same every 10 levels. Decided to try the healer proving grounds about 2 weeks ago on endless out of boredom, and I was finding it really easy... then BAM! One of my DPS NPC's goes from full to dead in under a GCD from mobs the tank didn't pick up, and that's the end of of my trial. It can get rather frustrating in comparison to the tank and DPS proving grounds, but keep plugging away at it. On the plus side, Blizz did fix the AI a bit in terms of the NPC's not standing in fire puddles forever.

*edit* - Oh, there's one tip I didn't see listed but likely most people know: don't let the tank NPC dip low on easier waves. The tank NPC will use his large damage reduction CD like clockwork on the harder waves (forget the numbers of the specific waves, but you'll figure it out). However, if you let him drop low otherwise, he'll use the CD in a reactionary way.
    Last edited by exochaft; 2017-03-13 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    It kind of does, the encounter scales to your ilvl
    encounter doesnt scale to your lvl.

its a base entry and and scales you down to the base, hence why you cant outgear it.

- - - Updated - - -

So for some reason I just suck at healing. I was main healing until TBC, doing somewhat we'll back then, but I simply cant say in todays WoW Im doing much good.

Gold is no problem, but I tend to wipe around wave 5-10.

So In legion with gear changes I now made a proper healing UI, wanting to finally do wave30 healing, something I couldent do on my paladin alt whom I tried on earlier.

So basicly I haven't healed anything serious since TBC.

I read up on Icyveins, but still feel like....meeh, not doing much good. It's a whole other game to me, cause I cruise through most classes and especially tanking. DPS I'm also somewhat OK at.

...Basicly I find tanking and DPSing piss easy, but healing hard. I one-shot DPS wave30 if I remember correct and about 10 tries for tanking...was some time ago. But now Im failing too much at healing - Maybe I just need to sign up for a mythic 5 man and practice?
    Complete the druid Main Story, as you can take the 5% haste with you if you que for it from broken Isles
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    encounter doesnt scale to your lvl.

its a base entry and and scales you down to the base, hence why you cant outgear it.

- - - Updated - - -

Complete the druid Main Story, as you can take the 5% haste with you if you que for it from broken Isles
    Main story :P? And thanks for the Ilvl thing - Guess gear doesn't matter then, not even stats? Only trinkets I guess and AP rank in weapon.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Main story :P? And thanks for the Ilvl thing - Guess gear doesn't matter then, not even stats? Only trinkets I guess and AP rank in weapon.
    Stats do matter, try stack gear that has the stat you want.

also use trinkets with OP on uses they dont scale badly, trikets with stats are useless,

and the druid campaign for legion, as it gives u a 10% haste buff :P that you can use if you que from Legion based area for proving grounds.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.