Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Are you:

Greek?
    Armenian?
    Or some other butthurt person?

Just out of curiousty. What is this hostility?
    Because I know the History of Turkey, and know Blackmail and skulduggery Edrogan uses right now is Illegal on all fronts and is just a way for him to try and become a Tyrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    You say that, but you don't understand how NATO protects you from not just the Russians, but Western powers too. I know for a fact greece and the UK would happily see Turkey crushed.
    For starters, NATO really would like control over the Bosporus. That's the key reason why Turkey is in NATO.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Well, turks can also be against him? Its like you saying every german loves hitler.

So stupid.
    But you're not against him; are you? You're here supporting his ILLEGAL ideas of campaigning in foreign countries. You then use the same tactics of "Oh well we Turks are holding back waves of Immigrants, you should play nice"

Nobody likes a bully, and Edrogan's Turkey is trying to be said bully.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    For starters, NATO really would like control over the Bosporus. That's the key reason why Turkey is in NATO.
    You can easily shift support to Bulgaria, at least they're not trying Political subterfuge to make their leader a proverbial sultan.

Deleted
    But you're not against him; are you? You're here supporting his ILLEGAL ideas of campaigning in foreign countries. You then use the same tactics of "Oh well we Turks are holding back waves of Immigrants, you should play nice"

Nobody likes a bully, and Edrogan's Turkey is trying to be said bully.

- - - Updated - - -

You can easily shift support to Bulgaria, at least they're not trying Political subterfuge to make their leader a proverbial sultan.
    OMG.

Again - its like you, thinking every german is nazi. This your idea.

Turkey is split up. Litteraly. There are 40MIO people who dislikes everything about him, more than you.

By not allowing people to vote is first against democracy, 2nd, it supports him as he can take role as the offer and manipulate the situation. Huge diplomatic mistake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Don't underestimate how many people decide in the cubicle who to vote for.
    I don't, i'm one of them.
    But he's not getting my vote nor most of my community.
    He has had his chance and failed.

Deleted
    OMG.

Again - its like you, thinking every german is nazi. This your idea.

Turkey is split up. Litteraly. There are 40MIO people who dislikes everything about him, more than you.

By not allowing people to vote is first against democracy, 2nd, it supports him as he can take role as the offer and manipulate the situation. Huge diplomatic mistake.
    So you're telling me we should allow Edrogan to break the laws of his country and European countries, on a referendum that will give him more power if it passes. Sorry; but no. If the dual nationals want to vote, fine, but foreign powers have no political power to campaign in other countries.

Deleted
    So you're telling me we should allow Edrogan to break the laws of his country and European countries, on a referendum that will give him more power if it passes. Sorry; but no. If the dual nationals want to vote, fine, but foreign powers have no political power to campaign in other countries.
    Then you are not into democracy, just like him. Because it would just(hopefully)be a no in the end(that is what polls are showing). Now, if its gonna be no, the reactions from his side gonna be "boohoo that wasnt fair"and more political crisis.

Deleted
    Then you are not into democracy, just like him. Because it would just(hopefully)be a no in the end. Now, if its gonna be no, the reactions from his side gonna be "boohoo that wasnt fair".

I just rest my case.
    We're not a democracy because we don't allow foreign powers to break our Laws?

Deleted
    We're not a democracy because we don't allow foreign powers to break our Laws?
    Our law? What is "your" law?

There are 10million turks in europe and they want to count thier votes in? Your law is not letting them(regardless whats it about)?

Deleted
    Our law? What is "your" law?

There are 10million turks in europe and they want to count thier votes in? Your law is not letting them?
    Perhaps those 10 million turks shouldn't have left Turkey then? But the point isn't of the Turks getting their vote, that is fine. It's Edrogen flying over to these European countries and trying to bring his political pressure to these 10 million turks, Which is Illegal not only in the Netherlands, but it's also illegal in Turkey.

Deleted
    Perhaps those 10 million turks shouldn't have left Turkey then? But the point isn't of the Turks getting their vote, that is fine. It's Edrogen flying over to these European countries and trying to bring his political pressure to these 10 million turks, Which is Illegal not only in the Netherlands, but it's also illegal in Turkey.
    Alright. Fact is I didnt know that.

I do think, this will have long term consequence and I don't think it should have been necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    I actually disagree. I think it makes Rutte look less like a soft politician and gives him some cred with right wing voters. It's definitely a strong move by the PM to sway undecided right-wing voters by putting his foot down and taking a tough stance on the NL-Turkey tensions.
    I agree, if anything it only makes Rutte look better now then pre-riot.

I truly hope my fellow dutch will make a thoughtfull vote this week.
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Deleted
    Alright. Fact is I didnt know that.

I do think, this will have long term consequence and I don't think it should have been necessary.
    Yes, it will, it shows edrogan is a crazed hypocrite and any Turks who went to these rallies show they have not accepted the countries they live in as their homes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post

It all depends on what happens with the Turks who did go out to the rallies, they have shown the hand that they simply refuse to assimilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post

By not voting for Rutte or Wilders?
    I hope so.

You know that US are using the airbase in turkey. Without it, they cant even invade middleeast. They can't use the coastsline either. They would basicly be crippled.

If they didnt join NATO, they would/will join the russians. Besides, for the sake of the union, they are holding 10MILLION syrian people. Want them to open the gates?

Did you know that?
    Yeah, its not like the 11 US aircraft carriers has any planes.....
    (hint: each carrier is the 6th most powerful airforce in the world....)
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

They have no right to complain about superior europe.

You say that, but you don't understand how NATO protects you from not just the Russians, but Western powers too. I know for a fact greece and the UK would happily see Turkey crushed.
    Neither UK nor Greece is powerful enough to do a jackshit to Turkey. In their prime time, Europeans couldn't penetrate into Anatolia, what makes you think they can do it now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Neither UK nor Greece is powerful enough to do a jackshit to Turkey. In their prime time, Europeans couldn't penetrate into Anatolia, what makes you think they can do it now?
    Oh Jesus Christ that is hilariously cute. Do the Turks whitewash the Greek War of Independance and the fall of the Ottomans now? Here is a hint Mr Young Turk :3

The British Army is more powerful than it was in 1914.

Oh Jesus Christ that is hilariously cute. Do the Turks whitewash the Greek War of Independance and the fall of the Ottomans now? Here is a hint Mr Young Turk :3

We do not whitewash anything, they fought, they won. However, Ottoman Empire was rather weak at late 19th and early 20th century and Brits were at their prime time. 1914 Britain is much more powerful compared to 2017 Britain, relatively speaking. Turkey is not as weak as it was in those times. Simple historical facts.

If you want to compare 1914 Britain to a contemporary state, you should look at USA, not today's Britain.

No, it's hilariously weak compared to British Empire.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2017-03-13 at 02:10 PM.

LOL, UK has nukes - Turkey hasent. Try defending against an invading army in a pile of radioactive debris.

- - - Updated - - -

We do not whitewash anything, they fought, they won. However, Ottoman Empire was rather weak at late 19th and early 20th century and Brits were at their prime time. 1914 Britain was much more powerful compared to 2017 Britain, relatively speaking. However, Turkey is not as weak as it was in those times. Simple historical facts.

If you want to compare 1914 Britain to a contemporary state, you should look at USA, not today's Britain.
    USA would fucking curbstomp Turkey in to the ground in a war.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.