Poll: transmogable artifact appearance for sale.

Question Artifact weapon appearance after legion

I read it somewhere they would become un-obtainable when legion is over.
    edit, still obtainable, but post-legion acquired appearance won't be transmogable.

I don't know how long it will take to unlock all appearance for one class since they may release new appearance in the coming patches.
    Say you want all the appearance for all the classes, that's just way too long to grind.
    I am wondering if bliz will make the appearances purchasable like those transmogable helms? If so, will you buy them/rage quit etc?
    Last edited by kejer; 2017-03-13 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    I am wondering if bliz will make the appearances purchasable like those transmogable helms?
    I can almost guarantee they won't. There's really no precedent for them doing something like that.

But the idea that these appearances will be unobtainable after Legion is really frustrating. I've never understood their insistence on doing crap like that.

Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    I read it somewhere they would become un-obtainable when legion is over.
    I don't know how long it will take to unlock all appearance for one class since the may release new appearance in the coming patches.
    Say you want all the appearance for all the classes, that's just way too long to grind.
    I am wondering if bliz will make the appearances purchasable like those transmogable helms? If so, will you buy them/rage quit etc?
    Ya with how alt unfriendly the xpac is Im not a big fan of this position from blizz.

I'm pretty sure they've said they would stay around, although I'm not sure it's been made clear whether that will be just for players who got them during legion or if you'll still be able to go back and get them.

either way there's a zero % chance they'll just be purchaseable

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I can almost guarantee they won't. There's really no precedent for them doing something like that.

But the idea that these appearances will be unobtainable after Legion is really frustrating. I've never understood their insistence on doing crap like that.
    They want you to purchase and play legion now. They will lose some retail profit once legion is included in the base game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    I'm pretty sure they've said they would stay around, although I'm not sure it's been made clear whether that will be just for players who got them during legion or if you'll still be able to go back and get them.

Isn't this just cosmetic effects? It's not pay to win or anything. Why zero chance?

Seems a shame I like the dread blades but im never gonna have time to unlock the color and style I want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post

You can get them but you can't transmog to that appearance after legion unless you unlocked it in legion is the plan I heard.