Page 1 of 48
... LastLast

MSNBC has Trump's Tax Returns. (Will show them at 9PM EST)

https://twitter.com/maddow

/GivesPopcorn2Everyone.

Edit: Returns are from 2005, still worth seeing.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-15 at 12:52 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Shit's going down.

Wonder how they got them.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Let the good times roll!

*Grabs popcorn* the wait begins
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Going to look forward to that. Wonder how they got them and if they had to break major laws for this one.

But it doesn't matter anyway what we are going to see there, because President Trump is a great guy at heart. He doesn't even want the presidents salary and that is saying something. A very positive effect on the workforce of the US

10+ Year Old Account
    This had better be juicy considering what a fuss has been made over it.

It will be all legal, but outrageous to a lot of people who think he shouldn't be trying to pay as little taxes as possible. These same people will then prepare for April 15 by trying to pay as little taxes as possible.

That's my prediction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Does that matter? I assume you're okay with what wikileaks published about Clinton, right?
    No I am not okay with invading privacy. I believe in the US laws my friend.

Clinton lost the election fair and square because Trump was a more suited candidate for the office if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    *Grabs popcorn* the wait begins
    Can i have some?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    It will be all legal, but outrageous to a lot of people who think he shouldn't be trying to pay as little taxes as possible. These same people will then prepare for April 15 by trying to pay as little taxes as possible.

That's my prediction.
    What he pays in taxes is not the issue, and very few care about that. It is his sources of income that people care about.

This will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    Going to look forward to that. Wonder how they got them and if they had to break major laws for this one.

But it doesn't matter anyway what we are going to see there, because President Trump is a great guy at heart. He doesn't even want the presidents salary and that is saying something. A very positive effect on the workforce of the US
    Instead of taking a salary of 400k a year, his business is making millions from his Florida trips. Such a good guy.

tuning in for sure, gotta be some juicy stuff in there that can and will work well in taking him out of office permanently

Time for the Trump sycophants to complain about how they were obtained and delivered to Maddow.

No previous precedent set for them defending somebody's personal information being stolen and given to a distribution source for somebody they disliked at all. Nope. Nadda.

For some reason I don't believe it but either way who the fuck cares the turnip is president already and we all know he is going to spin this and blame Obama for it.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Can i have some?
    Edited my OP, I gave everyone Popcorn.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I didn't think it was true.

But then it said "seriously" so I know it must be.

if Trump has nothing to hide he has nothing to fear.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post

Lol he's still taking it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting to see whether there is a shitstorm in the US when I wake up in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Nothing to do with the smear campaign from the assistance of Russia and Comey? Yeah, okay.
    Nope, nothing.

Trump was better than Hillary.

Let that sink in for a moment. Trump is shit, but he was better

lol. I'm interested in seeing this... can't wait for tomorrow.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2017-03-15 at 12:12 AM.