Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'll be totally frank with you. I don't trust you because of your username and picture, but in this case you seem to be correct.

For everyone else, this is why the left is losing. Shit like this. Stop making excuses, don't defend this like, "well they didn't 'technically' lie" just stop it. That does not resonate with anyone outside your echo chamber. It's the most transparent shit ever to anyone with half a brain. They lied for clicks. This is a prime example of fake news, AKA, fucking lies.

Condemn this, admit that your side was wrong and move on. If you circle the wagons it just looks worse.
    It is okay. I am biased. I am rather conserative and value family and hard work. I voted republican and I think Trump is the right choice. I have voted democrats aswell, but with Hillary going full republican was the right choice.

But hype to attract a lot of clicks is very common nowadays. Especially on the internet to promote something like video games etc.

We live in an era where hype and perception is more important than quality, factual data and hard work. It is better if your boss believes you work hard than if you actually work hard. It used to be different. It used to be very different.

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Now hopefully we get to see Madcow get arrested
    please, hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vill42 View Post
    How the fuck did they run with this story? Idiots. Is this the snowflake generation's equiv of Al Capone's vault?
    Um, yes but....

Geraldo promoted it for weeks and weeks, not hours.

Oh look! The liberal media being stupid again! Shocking! Sad!

So he did pay taxes? Guess he's not that "smart" after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Oh look! The liberal media being stupid again! Shocking! Sad!
    Indeed.

I can already see CNNs next big headline. "Trump eats his fried chicken with a knife, should congress impeach?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Beats going to prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That's correct.

Success means little here.
    Sometimes it's hard to take the left leaning people here seriously with lines like that.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    So everybody, without facts, but just because of the announcement on twitter, came in here and made fun of Trump and expected an impeachement and now it turns out everything is legit and he paid 38,000,000 $ in taxes?
    If paying taxes exonerates him somehow then why did he refuse to reveal them? Not to mention trying to make out that he pays no tax.

Deleted
    It is funny that some people continue to spin everything.

If he hadn't paid his taxes -> "I know he was a cheat!"
    If had paid taxes -> "Guess he's not that smart after all".

At some point it becomes pathetic and makes you look immature. You should just take the L and leave for the time being.

At some point it becomes pathetic and makes you look immature. You should just take the L and leave for the time being.
    you realize Trump is the guy that called himself smart for not paying them, right? nobody else brought up his intelligence when it came to taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Admit it. Deep down you know the answer to that question can only be yes. Who the fuck eats fried chicken with silverware?
    Damn rich people and their eating with fancy utensils

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you realize Trump is the guy that called himself smart for not paying them, right?
    Did he actually say that or did he say he pays as little as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Sometimes it's hard to take the left leaning people here seriously with lines like that.
    If the right-leaning people measure "respect" the same way they see Martin Shkreli then who can possibly take them seriously with that piece of slime in their corner?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you realize Trump is the guy that called himself smart for not paying them, right? nobody else brought up his intelligence when it came to taxes.
    I also said I didn't cry at the end of Titanic, but when DiCaprio died I cried like a baby. Sometimes we have to put on our strong face.

If paying taxes exonerates him somehow then why did he refuse to reveal them? Not to mention trying to make out that he pays no tax.
    Keep in mind that these are tax returns from 2005.

He still refuses to reveal anything recent.

Okay so we got got that Trump used the AMT. Not a big deal, but kind of below the belt.

We have one year, now for the years from 2006-2016.

We must see Trump's long form tax returns.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because why should he have to reveal personal information just to make idiotic critics shut up?

*Shrug*

He's the one who made a big circus out of it by not revealing his taxes like everyone else.

In any case, I don't see what any of this proves - we already knew he probably zeroed out his taxes for about 18 years after 1995 due to all the losses he took (he's just that successful):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1ae3299f2b5e

And now we have a record from just after that period, 2005, showing he paid some. Um, great. Meanwhile, he still hasn't revealed his taxes from the last decade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Because why should he have to reveal personal information just to make idiotic critics shut up?
    Because every other President has?

Since Nixon. Because the US got a bit of a sour taste in its mouth over having crooks in the White House. Until now, apparently.

I also said I didn't cry at the end of Titanic, but when DiCaprio died I cried like a baby. Sometimes we have to put on our strong face.
    oh so in the same way he says he's smart but actually isn't? great, we're in agreement.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Admit it. Deep down you know the answer to that question can only be yes. Who the fuck eats fried chicken with silverware?
    I do if it is boneless. I only use my Fingers when eating meat when it is necessary to. I was brought up with Table Manners though so there may be the main difference

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Did he actually say that or did he say he pays as little as possible.
    After Hillary's criticism on Trump not paying taxes in the past he did state "That makes me smart". It's a dumb thing to criticize because who would pay more taxes than what they owe? His response though is also stupid.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.