Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Odd.. I'll have to go back. I got the initial quest on my paladin to talk to someone but the guy to talk to isn't showing in my order hall, and I'm guessing I must talk to him first before getting the Order Hall quest.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    7.2 is 21st and 22nd of march.
    Would make sense, 2 weeks after the Season ending.

I really don't see much being done at PTR anymore.

The raid tuning , class tuning, new artifact appearance can come in 7.2.5.

Next build disables flying npc on PTR, one of the last builds to come, and I think PTR will stay up or come shortly after for raid testing 7.2.5, instead of holding up further.

Yes they said they will do another pass on legendaries, but also note it's ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    But you've had plenty of time to upgrade your followers. 8 months. If they aren't 830 by now then that's on you.
    Well my 4 alts are decked, my 5th is in the process of still upgrading followers, the rest aren't levelled so they'll hit 110 and have barebones followers. It's more about if you need this only on main or on all chars... Only the most hardcore garrisoneers will have 12+ chars with outfitted followers.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    maybe you should look around before crying to the forums, it unlocks a new area on the possability for your class hall missions, so now you have acsess to new missions
    That's actually good to know, came to the forums to ferret around a bit and see what people say, I was really scared it would be a "pre-requisite" to unlocking Broken Shore dailies or the 7.2 Class Campaign chapter (since previous Class Campaign parts were gated by missions, that's not so surprising to be worried about).

If it just unlocks bonus missions then it's cool to not worry about unlocking it on every single alt. I really want to level all classes one day and unlock all class mounts, which means they will have to do all the old Campaign chapters and all the new ones. At least pathfinder you do only once overall.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-03-14 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Odd, I've seen plenty of quest missions on the app before. Oh well, will check it out later.
    It is in the app, but you have to do a quest turn in first
    "Peace is a lie"

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it unlocks new class hall missions for you, go to your table and look, no one seems to have run into any special ones yet, but there mgiht be rare missions

- - - Updated - - -

i am too cause i need to farm the fuck outta AP i am close to maxing my weapon, once my guild ditched me i just stopped farming it
    Fixed that for you.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Yes, they are. At least for Season 3. Next season will increase the prestige level and the icons are not in the current patch. Season 3 will also have different looking sets based on the new tier we'll be getting from ToS.

So, Season 3 will start when 7.2 drops. My guess is March 28/29.
    Then we would have the 2 week warning today or tomorrow. And that's assuming there's no pause in seasons, it just transitions from 2-3 as soon as patch hits

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seems all it did was unlock more missions, unless i missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Seems all it did was unlock more missions, unless i missed something.
    But the missions seems to keep going, like following an order? I'm gonna keep running them, even though they don't have the quest icon anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is a precursor to patch 7.2 content and the demon invasions planned across the broken isles coming soon, as for the release of 7.2, they can't and wont release it for a long while yet, this is just my guess of course but it's due to the fact that at this point less than 50 guilds in the world have killed mythic gul'dan, and the cutting edge FoS states to achieve it prior to 7.2 release and the tomb of sargeras, not since naxxramas back in classic has such a small number of people killed the end boss of a tier before a new patch of content was released (in the case of naxx it was a whole new expansion), and they stated a while back that they would not be repeating that process again in the future.

Isnt the achivement going away with both 7.2 and release of raid? and not just 7.2 release

Deleted
    7.2 is definitively not coming in march. I wish it was, because it has a lot of good changes, but I feel like it is May~

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    as for the release of 7.2, they can't and wont release it for a long while yet, this is just my guess of course but it's due to the fact that at this point less than 50 guilds in the world have killed mythic gul'dan, and the cutting edge FoS states to achieve it prior to 7.2 release and the tomb of sargeras, not since naxxramas back in classic has such a small number of people killed the end boss of a tier before a new patch of content was released (in the case of naxx it was a whole new expansion), and they stated a while back that they would not be repeating that process again in the future.
    Blizzard already said 7.2 patch will release significantly before TOS raid opening, or rather that TOS raid will open not immediately after 7.2 but after quite some time. I would probably estimate that "quite some time" as around a month.

I expect they want to launch 7.2 with new artifact traits, new artifact knowledge levels and the "new 35* traits = old 54" (* - maybe 36 or so, but you get there faster, helps people with offspecs etc.) mid NH working as a stealth nerf to NH without actually calling it a nerf.

Personally, I don't really like the idea of "nerfing" NH fairly soon and then rushing out a new raid 4-5 weeks later. I'd rather see TOS release in June rather than late April / early May.

Blizzard has the bad habit of frontloading early content too fast and then having nothing left for the last year of expac. Also "killing" some raids in the process, in a way Trial of the Crusader killed Ulduar (which standalone was a much better designed place).

But that's a bit of a digression.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    7.2 is definitively not coming in march. I wish it was, because it has a lot of good changes, but I feel like it is May~
    The patch doesnt have to include the raid.

The patch is mostly done already aside from dungeon and raiding tuning.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Blizzard already said 7.2 patch will release significantly before TOS raid opening, or rather that TOS raid will open not immediately after 7.2 but after quite some time. I would probably estimate that "quite some time" as around a month.

I expect they want to launch 7.2 with new artifact traits, new artifact knowledge levels and the "new 35* traits = old 54" (* - maybe 36 or so, but you get there faster, helps people with offspecs etc.) mid NH working as a stealth nerf to NH without actually calling it a nerf.

Personally, I don't really like the idea of "nerfing" NH fairly soon and then rushing out a new raid 4-5 weeks later. I'd rather see TOS release in June rather than late April / early May.

Blizzard has the bad habit of frontloading early content too fast and then having nothing left for the last year of expac. Also "killing" some raids in the process, in a way Trial of the Crusader killed Ulduar (which standalone was a much better designed place).

yeah i knew about the raid being unlocked after the patch goes live, my issue is with the FoS achievements being tied to the actual patch release rather than the raid release, with so few people having see past the firs 3-4 bosses due to sheer difficulty spike not because the bosses are hard (mechanically speaking), but because of the sheer ridiculous gear/numbers output requirement as a whole being the main roadblock for many guilds, mine included.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    The patch doesnt have to include the raid.

The patch is mostly done already aside from dungeon and raiding tuning.
    I am full aware that Tomb of Sargeras and 7.2 are independent of each other.

I still don't feel like we are close to 7.2 on live server, even though I would love to have it as soon as possible

- - - Updated - - -

where did they say?

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    PvP seasons aren't tied to patches any longer.
    Technically no - however PvP seasons are tied to major system changes such as those coming with 7.2

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I completed it

Nothing special happened and i just got some AP and thats it

Not sure if this is leading to anything maybe to 7.2 which could be around the corner who knows

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    where did they say?
    They said it in multiple interviews for example here:
    http://www.glixel.com/interviews/how...legion-w463491

"When 7.2 comes out, people will very much be looking for a new chunk of outdoor content to explore," he says. "I think the Broken Isles are great, but you probably will have had your fill of Highmountain and Stormheim, and then helping the Highmountain Tauren kill Drogbar and so forth. But will raiders need a new raid by then? No, I don't think that will be the case at all. It means that we can pace things out better for all the different player segments as well as have new things to look forward to on a weekly or monthly basis that aren't just tied to major patches."

They never said how long exactly will the raid open after 7.2, but in the quote above they hint about content taking weeks if not months to be released fully. I'd rather think "monthly" refers to stuff like LFR staggering. But 1 month after 7.2 before the raid opens? Absolutely possible.

Also here:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753227153

Q: Raid testing already? Only a handful of guilds have even finished Mythic Nighthold! Are you out of your damn minds?

A: We realize this is coming right on the heels of plenty of raid content on the live servers, and that competitive guilds feel like they need to get every bit of exposure to upcoming content in order to be properly prepared. It's not ideal timing, but it's a consequence of the way we're structuring our content releases, and something we're looking for ways to improve and continue to refine over the course of Legion. As we've said in the past, Tomb of Sargeras will not be available right when 7.2 unlocks, and a quest arc (akin to the 7.1 Suramar Insurrection campaign) will lead up to its opening. We certainly do not want to rush players through content faster than they can enjoy it - Nighthold is going to be the premiere raid for some time to come.

But Tomb of Sargeras, at least as far as art assets, and most descriptive text, voice overs, and so forth goes, needs to be in patch 7.2 data. That means we need to begin testing it far earlier, relative to the date when the raid will actually go live, than we have in past expansions.
    Insurrection took how much? 6-7 weeks? And it seems some pre-events are already triggering on live - the injured scout questline, and it triggers in the same manner as insurrection did in the past, for example in EU it came in Tuesday and not with the Wednesday reset.

Sigh... I don't really know why people have to pick apart every single word. If you read news and read between lines you'd know they meant the patch will be earlier, the raid will be later, and the gap was suggested to be bigger than a week or two, but never really specified. I meant "significantly" in a way "significantly bigger gap than in the past", in the past a patch usually meant a raid will immediately open or 1-2 weeks after the latest. Which is supposed to not be the case with 7.2.

Also if people checked PTR news you'll see they updated the achievements: http://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ng-edge-guldan
    Defeat Gul'dan in The Nighthold on Mythic difficulty, before the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras.

So yes, you will have time before the raid in fact opens, and not just when the patch hits.

This is actually confirmed by Blizzard!

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...01867174981634
    Q: @WarcraftDevs yeah but how "soon" is 7.2 I'm hearing so many rumors flying around and with AOTC on the line it matters a LOT.
    A: The availability of Ahead Of The Curve achievements is tied to raid release, not patch release.

Insurrection took how much? 6-7 weeks? And it seems some pre-events are already triggering on live - the injured scout questline, and it triggers in the same manner as insurrection did in the past, for example in EU it came in Tuesday and not with the Wednesday reset.
    I was really lazy, so I didn't do it while it was still timegated, but it has 9 chapters so I'm assuming it was 9 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    But the missions seems to keep going, like following an order? I'm gonna keep running them, even though they don't have the quest icon anymore.
    Yes, judging from the icons and the flavor text there are more missions - there just isn't a follow up quest or anything. So I guess they might use to this to phase out old useless missions and bring in new "relevant" missions to the mission board. Now quests or anything as of yet but I'll keep doing them to if the rewards are there.