deal 1 - 0.97^n more damage, or deal 2-0.97^n of your base damage.

Deleted
    Any tips on speccing or tank comps for Mythic Star Augur?

seems to be a Holy Shield + Righteous Prot spec for first kills. Why are so many speccing BoL over CJ? Are there specific periods we are trying to cover with 100% SoTR Uptime?

I would wholeheartedly recommend CJ over BoL on that fight. The higher uptime overall is really good all throughout the first 2 phases and allows rediculous offhealing.

Deleted
    how is CJ higher SoTR uptime than BoL?

BoL is 13.5s of uptime per 2 minutes. Every judgement is effectively ((2*(1-crit chance)+4*(crit chance)))/SotR recharge*4.5 uptime per cast.

My crit is usually like 19%, plus the 9% from the trait. 28% crit per judgement so EV for SotR uptime per J cast is like 0.9s for me. With that, you only need 15 CJ procs every 2 minutes for CJ to be better than BoL. Looking a bit closer I think the uptime may be fairly close, but I would suggest CJ is still a better choice as BoL is going to lose in damage to it since with RP it won't be syncing with AW all that often. CJ is also going to scale with lust better, which is something this doesn't take into account.

BoL also is less preferable in my eyes due to the reality that it just doesn't help all that much in the fight. There's no point where you actually need to have 30s of straight uptime on SotR. You can simply pool to deal with the fel phase fairly easily.

Heathcliff dropped for me tonight, bringing my total for my main to 6:
    • Sephuz's Secret
    • Heathcliff's Immortality
    • Breastplate of the Golden Val'kyr
    • Tyelca, Ferren Marcus's Stature
    • Aggramar's Stride
    • Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus

I'm thinking...
    • Sephuz & Tyelca for trash.
    • Heathcliff & Prydaz for mostly static bosses.
    • Aggramar & Prydaz for bosses with lots of movement.

Anyone see it differently?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well add sephuz for any bosses where you can frequently interrupt (so Elisande). Do you really feel you need Aggramar's at any point? I mean I am doing Heroic, not Mythic, but I find Cavalier pretty much covers my movement needs (and in the fights I use Spellwarding, I don't feel I need the extra movement)
    In high movement fights, I don't get to stay in my Consecration anyway. The boots at least give armor, and a bit more stamina than the rings. I'm mostly thinking Elisande here, although I only got Heathcliff tonight and it's late now and I haven't really broken it down fight-by-fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Especially for Elisande, Sephuz should cover all of your movement needs.
    That's a good thought. I confess I had not thought of using Sephuz for that fight, even though I interrupt her often enough I should have. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Sounds like good motivation to improve your cons uptime, and planning your movements more
    Good feedback. I'm better at it sometimes than others.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I'll have more coherent thoughts on which I want to use for what fights after a good night's sleep. I went from work to short nap to raid and then back to work. But it was first night of decent drops I've had since January, so I'm happy. The trinket from Tichondrius is niche at best, imho, but Heathcliff's is a solid addition to my toolkit and I also got a new relic (10 level upgrade). Looking forward to reorganizing my equipment sets once I'm rested and clear-headed.

Is it gonna be worth it to drop 4 Piece of ilvl 900 (from M+15) to wear 4 set along with the Legend helm?

I was ignoring set tier since I got piece from M+ weekly chest

But last night the Legend help drop for me

So i was very confusing will it be worth it? Currently im using Leg/Bracer + Sephuz and considering to use Helm + Brace/Sephuz (Leg slot need to use tier)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psuwannanon View Post
    Is it gonna be worth it to drop 4 Piece of ilvl 900 (from M+15) to wear 4 set along with the Legend helm?

I was ignoring set tier since I got piece from M+ weekly chest

But last night the Legend help drop for me

So i was very confusing will it be worth it? Currently im using Leg/Bracer + Sephuz and considering to use Helm + Brace/Sephuz (Leg slot need to use tier)
    i would use 4 set + helm / sephuz

with that you can do m+ without healer (15+)

4 set with helm is just too strong

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Thanks man. This helps a lot.

I have bad luck with legendaries. Currently i have Aggramars and yesterday i've got uthers bullshit bracers.
    raid will thank you if you bring uther's bullshit bracers into Star augur, aluriel or botanist fights.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    raid will thank you if you bring uther's bullshit bracers into Star augur, aluriel or botanist fights.
    I don't raid. The only content i do is m+.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Or if you're a pleb like me and have muscle memory imprinted from the old cons travel with you glyph...
    I miss those days! THAT would be a wonderful treat for an artifact trait or legendary!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Since I don't happen to have "uther's bullshit bracers", anyone knows what's the best course of action with soaking fel lashes in M Aluriel arcane phase?

Was trying to find some relevant footage to check what people are doing, found this: https://youtu.be/G7MSxIG8K20?t=6m33s

Looks like the pala is solo soaking 1st with Ardent Defender, 2nd and 3rd with the raid and 4th and 5th with Spellwarding. Does that work without bracers? And can you just soak the first one with AD alone without dying or do you need extra cds to survive?
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-03-15 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Since I don't happen to have "uther's bullshit bracers", anyone knows what's the best course of action with soaking fel lashes in M Aluriel arcane phase?

Was trying to find some relevant footage to check what people are doing, found this: https://youtu.be/G7MSxIG8K20?t=6m33s

Looks like the pala is solo soaking 1st with Ardent Defender, 2nd and 3rd with the raid and 4th and 5th with Spellwarding. Does that work without bracers? And can you just soak the first one with AD alone without dying or do you need extra cds to survive?
    AD alone is fine, just heal yourself straight after. I soak 2-3 alone with Spellwarding without bracers. Wait until the last second before fel lash (2) goes out before spellwarding. DBM doesnt have fel lash timing but big wigs does.

I group the boss to share 4-5 with the raid + spirit link however, if you have GoAK + artifact + SOTR + iron bark/sacrifice you can solo soak the last 2 as well.

And its not because I don't have the bracers, I just don't see them as necessary on this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushedcow View Post
    DBM doesnt have fel lash timing but big wigs does.
    You sure about this? I'm using dbm and there are some timers related to fel lash, do you mean they're inaccurate or are you just referring to an old version that didn't have any at all? I remember when higher progressed guilds came to spellblade weeks ago, I've heard it indeed didn't have a timer, so must have been updated later.

I hate big wigs because of the stupid sounds it makes and I don't want to have to reprogram all the sounds to custom.

Thing is we killed krosus and botanist and only now came to spellblade, it's just annoying to have to pass 2 phases to be able to experiment with tank cds, the raid leader expects if we pass the frost phase it should be a smooth sail. I'm wondering now can I rely on that dbm timer or is it wonky and I really need to get big wigs just for this boss...

I've checked some logs and it seems the gap between 1st and 2nd and 3rd and 4th is bigger (over 10 sec), but the gap between 2 & 3, and 4 & 5 is smaller (only 5-6 seconds) so those pairs should be able to be solo soaked with 1 spellwarding and no bracers I guess?

Thumbs up My favorite M+ combo is getting even better!

• Sephuz's Secret Now always grants 10% increased movement speed and 3% Haste. When triggered, this bonus is increased to the current values of 70% movement speed and 25% Haste. Movement speed bonuses now stack with other movement speed bonuses.
    • Tyelca, Ferren Marcus's Stature - Now also increases Avenger’s Shield’s damage by 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    You sure about this? I'm using dbm and there are some timers related to fel lash, do you mean they're inaccurate or are you just referring to an old version that didn't have any at all? I remember when higher progressed guilds came to spellblade weeks ago, I've heard it indeed didn't have a timer, so must have been updated later.

I hate big wigs because of the stupid sounds it makes and I don't want to have to reprogram all the sounds to custom.

Thing is we killed krosus and botanist and only now came to spellblade, it's just annoying to have to pass 2 phases to be able to experiment with tank cds, the raid leader expects if we pass the frost phase it should be a smooth sail. I'm wondering now can I rely on that dbm timer or is it wonky and I really need to get big wigs just for this boss...

I've checked some logs and it seems the gap between 1st and 2nd and 3rd and 4th is bigger (over 10 sec), but the gap between 2 & 3, and 4 & 5 is smaller (only 5-6 seconds) so those pairs should be able to be solo soaked with 1 spellwarding and no bracers I guess?
    Just checked and your right DBM does now have timers for fel lash. They just count down differently. DBM starts counting down for the first fel lash as soon as arcane phase starts while big wigs counts from when fel soul is cast. Either should work as their timers match.

I was in the same boat as you, don't want to get to arcane phase then die miserably while experimenting. Only reason I soak the 2nd pair (2+3) of fel lashes is the group might not have finished stacking up and you don't want to accidently kill some people out of position. Whereas with the 3rd pair (4+5) everyone should still be stacked up allowing a more even spread of damage. Even with bracers you can't soak more than 2 fel lashes due to how spread out they are.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th
    BigWigs 5.5 11 6 12 6
    DBM 21 10.9 6 12 6

These legendary upgrade make me so happy

Now I dont have to bring the useless stat wrist to raid anymore while Sephuz 3% haste is super high like 1500 stat worth?

And the pants would be DPS boot like 4 5% total?

Im so happy with 7.2 pala now