Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I respect Wilders, especially is balls of steal when speaking about Islam when most European politicians are cowards or delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    ffs you know what I mean
    I don't think anyone does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Trump's done enough to destroy the chances of every other national-populist candidate from the First World in the foreseeable future. At least something he is good for.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I respect Wilders, especially is balls of steal when speaking about Islam when most European politicians are cowards or delusional.
    Lol there's nothing brave about being a bigot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Just went to vote, personally picked the VVD

Flame shield raised

Asked a few people what they voted for, and most of them say either VVD, D66 or GL.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Amazing... Specialy since we don't use checks in the Netherlands anymore since the 1990's...

1/10 For trying to spread your alt-right bullshit.
    Americans use it, saw one last year at work (they couldn't do a banktransfer) and we had to think for a few seconds what we could do with it.

Yassar Klaver for prime minister.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Good god, Feras Klaver's band of lunatics and D66 are the most delusional party's that exist, even the Piratenpartij makes more sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    The majority of his adherents would rather see Pechtold as Prime Minister. I doubt it would seriously happen.

- - - Updated - - -

"Every party hired a place to follow the results, except Geert Wilders because he has no money."

Chuckled a bit when I heard this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the VVD wins for the 3th time I lost all hope in the dutch people, are you an idiot or what? I feel no sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    If the VVD wins for the 3th time I lost all hope in the dutch people, are you an idiot or what? I feel no sorry for you.
    realistically the right has currently 3 major parties (VVD, CDA and PVV) while the left currently has 4 major parties and multiply smaller ones which if you took all of their seats would be enough to make it 5 while at the same time the share of the vote is evenly split between the left and the right.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2163165-peilin...el-gelijk.html

We have to many parties on the left and nobody strong enough to be the flag bearer. Till now it was the PVDA but they totally fucked up when they decided to be the party for the sake of power and tried to ran away from their principles because they where afraid to be called ''partij van de allochtonen'' . Just because some policies help people from different ethnic backgrounds doesn't make that policy wrong!!

So yea it sucks that we had a right-wing government since Balkende 1 while during Purple 1 and 2 the economy was doing to paraphrase Trump tremendous

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lol there's nothing brave about being a bigot.
    Being afraid to death of scary brown people is now the new definition of bravery!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    So my town is historically the most average in the country, and polls over here currently show that the VVD is ahead by a mile, followed by D66, with PvdA and CDA duking it out for third place.

For context: During the past six elections, my town was the national average four times, while two times it still came quite close.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-03-15 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It's the only non-retarded or non-religious party in the right-conservative corner..
    They're by far the most incompetent of all parties in the Netherlands, BY FAR! No other party has as much corruption and criminals in their ranks as the VVD. The VVD has failed massively the past seven years, they have done nothing but put incompetent idiots at the wrong positions. Some of these idiots were forcibly replaced because of their continued failings, but most managed to complete their therms. In theory the VVD is the best party because they have the best agenda, in reality they're a party that doesn't do anything but fuck shit up. Just look at their leader Mark Rutte, he is a truly sad individual, nobody internationally even takes this dude serious.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Being afraid to death of scary brown people is now the new definition of bravery!
    Good thing Wilders is critical of a religion and not a race of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I'd rather be labeled as a racist, what's wrong with it ? People need to start seeing the world as it is not imagine the so called perfect utopia in their little minds like you OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    What, why?
    The VVD did a good job getting the country through the though years we had to face.
    Even the opposition has a hard time this election to confront them because of how well the country is currently doing.

And if the polls are right, it shows the Dutch public also views it like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Just went to vote, personally picked the VVD

Flame shield raised

Asked a few people what they voted for, and most of them say either VVD, D66 or GL.
    I feel miffed I didn't apply for voting in time. I normally don't bother but this is the first election I feel I should have bothered. I would also have voted on either one of those three parties you mentioned. Probably also VVD to make certain Wilders doesn't win the election.

Deleted
    That Wilders guy seems a little to extreme for me, i don't see anything wrong with the anti-immigration part, but he seems to have a full on vendetta against muslims

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    What, why?
    The VVD did a good job getting the country through the though years we had to face.
    Even the opposition has a hard time this election to confront them because of how well the country is currently doing.

And if the polls are right, it shows the Dutch public also views it like this.
    They did nothing, we the people did that.