Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    1. Heavy foreign debt and Trump not divesting from his business gives foreign entities power over our leader.

2. One of Trump's most famous deals has the same key procedures of a famous Russian money laundering operation, one that Preet Bharara was investigating before being fired.

3. Revealing the sources of income, foreign ties, etc, if the right names came up, would further add credibility to Steele's dossier which is getting more credible by the week as it made specific claims as to the parties involved, both persons and banks.
    This whole claim about how people have power over him because of his businesses is BS. There's a pretty darn good NPR podcast about just this and what he is being sued over because of this so called possibility. Listen to it, you'll find out it's BS.

The good that's come from it? Anything he does still own, any money coming in from foreign governments is going to charities or taxes and people are keeping a close eye on him.

The bad? It's baseless and continues to brew hatred out of something that is nonexistent.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Sooo this thread is way too long for me to have the time to go through it.

Did they actually find that Trump did anything illegal based on his tax return? Or is this all just complete horse shit like we all knew deep down it would be?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Sooo this thread is way too long for me to have the time to go through it.

Did they actually find that Trump did anything illegal based on his tax return? Or is this all just complete horse shit like we all knew deep down it would be?
    I give you two guesses
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I give you two guesses
    Complete horse shit?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Complete horse shit?
    You guessed it right in one go
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Are people really not even a little concerned that the president of the united states may have significant conflicts of interest due to financial investments and refuses to release the documentation to demonstrate otherwise. an action done by every president in recent history?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Are people really not even a little concerned that the president of the united states may have significant conflicts of interest due to financial investments and refuses to release the documentation to demonstrate otherwise. an action done by every president in recent history?
    A large number of people dont care, so long as their side "won", forgetting that it effects everyone and not just their "enemies".
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Those of us not furiously masturbating into a MAGA sock are.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    You guessed it right in one go
    Wow! I feel so smart.

Do you honestly think people care about that when it comes to their side? This election proved that they don't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Do you honestly think people care about that when it comes to their side? This election proved that they don't.
    This election proved that white middle aged men with working class incomes and no college education are extremely vulnerable to absorbing false information from a hostile foreign power, and the US's own authoritarian right wing.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    This election proved that white middle aged men with working class incomes and no college education are extremely vulnerable to absorbing false information from a hostile foreign power, and the US's own authoritarian right wing.
    Ah, not only are you wrong, but you're racist as well, good job.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-17 at 01:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, not only are you wrong, but you're racist as well, good job.
    How am I wrong? Russian cyberattacks didn't flood the US and European public sphere with falsehoods, and then US conservative media grabbed the baton from there with their own outlandish conspiracies?
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Shit's going down.

Wonder how they got them.
    Illegally obviously.

as much as the left cared about the pay to play clinton foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Same reason Trump is still prez.

Incompetence impresses stupid people.

But there's a pretty big difference in outcomes between an incompetent people being news anchors and being presidents. I'll let you figure out which is worse.

- - - Updated - - -

If only the Trumpkins had said THIS every time Hillary's finances were brought up instead of screaming $hillary every time.
    Trump has just started his Presidency, I am willing to keep an open mind and see how it turns out before I judge him to be incompetent. Rushing to judgement is intellectually juvenile.

I don't agree with some of his stances, but- to be honest, for a man that never held a political office (for even a single hour) that now holds basically one of the highest offices in the entire world- he's hanging in there. I didn't expect him to walk in with no political experience and totally kill it, that would make no sense.

Not only that, but he is under a constant political nuclear/ scorched Earth style assault from the Dems and press. The assault he's under would have wilted most politicians in a heartbeat. Just look at the Rhinos. The press prints one article critical of any of them and they fold like a deck of cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Trump has just started his Presidency, I am willing to keep an open mind and see how it turns out before I judge him to be incompetent. Rushing to judgement is intellectually juvenile.
    Exactly how many terrible things does he have to do before we're allowed to judge him?

I don't agree with some of his stances, but- to be honest, for a man that never held a political office (for even a single hour) that now holds basically one of the highest offices in the entire world- he's hanging in there. I didn't expect him to walk in with no political experience and totally kill it, that would make no sense.
    I've never held office before either. But I know I'd be a piece of shit if I proposed cutting Meals on Wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Exactly how many terrible things does he have to do before we're allowed to judge him?

I've never held office before either. But I know I'd be a piece of shit if I proposed cutting Meals on Wheels.
    You gave Obama a lot of chances. OH WAIT, his party politics agree with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    You gave Obama a lot of chances. OH WAIT, his party politics agree with yours.
    Your counter argument is that I had less of a problem with Obama than Trump? Yes and?

This is as funny a witch hunt as the republicans and obama's birth certificate I wont have any popcorn left if politics stays like this much longer.