Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
    Apparently it's this dude:
    https://twitter.com/amertumstylison/...64513731112960 - https://www.facebook.com/killian.bar...user_video_tab
    His youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2...xUNimabxnJAkdA

>shit about Columbine
    >Likes: Satan, Slipknot, Metal
    >Lives on: THE EDGE

Maximum edgelord.
    fits the profile of a school shooter pretty perfectly.

mentally unstable little prick. i wonder how many animals he's tortured and killed?

he'd be such a prime subject for experimentation. i bet his brain could tell us so much more, if only we were allowed to do that.

I wouldn't be surprised if heavy duty military weapons flood Europe soon - especially if border regime with Ukraine is liberalized. Weapon control in Ukraine is quite loose (grenades in possession of common street criminals are not unusual there), so all that gear is bound to leak into Europe quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    To answer where he got grenades from, could likely be some kind of crime net. Back in the early and mid 90's where biker gangs were quite problematic, a number of military storage were raided in a lot of different countries. All sorts of weapons turned up back then, and also more resent times.

I still remember in 1998, a biker castle was raided here in Denmark, and they found darn RPGs and different explosives from Germany, scary stuff.
    Flashbacks to Fist of the North Star.

Sounds like the kid had one target in mind, as opposed to just a shooting rampage, what with only 2 injuries.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Where the hell would you ever need a flashbang as a civilian?
    Dont act like you never wanted to throw a flashbang in a lake and see what happens. Just not for $2k. I would have done it if the price was like $150.

Laser Tag, fucking kids don't even see it coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    There are tons of dummy grenades out there and it takes little skill to make them live.

Also, some unnamed religion, has tons of online guides for making them from everyday objects.

Last but not least, the Anarchists Cookbook has been around for decades.
    Yeah.... no. I'm a software developer, not a chemist. There is a 0.0% chance that I would ever try to home brew explosives of any type. My fingers are the most valuable asset on my body.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2017-03-16 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Dont act like you never wanted to throw a flashbang in a lake and see what happens. Just not for $2k. I would have done it if the price was like $150.
    I can tell you, they are awesome. I never respected them until I started training with them.

First one, even knowing it was a flashbang was scary as hell. Besides the bright white light, the explosion is loud as hell, the ground shakes a hundred feet around, and if you didn't know what was thrown at you, you'd be wearing brown pants.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Refugees tend to use an axe or a single gun.
    If they are armed to the teeth it's usually the far right.
    Are school shootings ever really political in nature?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Are school shootings ever really political in nature?
    Yes. The largest school shooting in Canadian history was politically motivated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89...nique_massacre
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    You cannot help but wonder what the thought process of these types of people go through... I'd be scared to delve into the minds of these crazies.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
    Apparently it's this dude:
    https://twitter.com/amertumstylison/...64513731112960 - https://www.facebook.com/killian.bar...user_video_tab
    His youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2...xUNimabxnJAkdA

>shit about Columbine
    >Likes: Satan, Slipknot, Metal
    >Lives on: THE EDGE

Maximum edgelord.
    Probably mains Reaper in Overwatch.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Yes. The largest school shooting in Canadian history was politically motivated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89...nique_massacre
    Ok thats 1 from 27years ago, and i am sure there are more, but still i'd say the vast majority of school shootings are not political in nature. Im not an expert on school shootings though, it just seems when ever you hear about one its nearly always some loner kid that snaps and shoots up his class. At least thats the way the media portrays them, if there is a political motivation behind them its not reported on as much. Ive never really done any research into school shootings though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    I can tell you, they are awesome. I never respected them until I started training with them.

First one, even knowing it was a flashbang was scary as hell. Besides the bright white light, the explosion is loud as hell, the ground shakes a hundred feet around, and if you didn't know what was thrown at you, you'd be wearing brown pants.
    Had one thrown at me during escape and evasion while hiding under a tank carcass. Fuck it was loud, far louder than a standard hand grenade.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Now we wait to see who this kid is. Calling it now, refugee.
    Called it wrong.

But your fear is adorable.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok thats 1 from 27years ago, and i am sure there are more, but still i'd say the vast majority of school shootings are not political in nature. Im not an expert on school shootings though, it just seems when ever you hear about one its nearly always some loner kid that snaps and shoots up his class. At least thats the way the media portrays them, if there is a political motivation behind them its not reported on as much. Ive never really done any research into school shootings though.
    You asked if they were ever politically motivated school shootings and I linked you an example of one. I'm sure there are more recent examples but I'm not going to go look up the motives of all recent shootings when I have one on hand that proves that some shootings are indeed politically motivated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    You asked if they were ever politically motivated school shootings and I linked you an example of one. I'm sure there are more recent examples but I'm not going to go look up the motives of all recent shootings when I have one on hand that proves that some shootings are indeed politically motivated.
    Yeah and i accepted that there was one, and then stated there were probably more. i never said you were wrong.

Lucky for them he sucked massively and did not kill anyone.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Called it wrong.

But your fear is adorable.
    Have they released any more details on the suspect?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and i accepted that there was one, and then stated there were probably more. i never said you were wrong.
    Sorry, on edge today.

July 4th and New Years, m80's are so last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Grenade attacks are a huge problem, i've never heard of another country where grenade attacks are such a common occurrence than in sweden, save some backwater fallen regime.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...acks_in_Sweden
    One grenade used against civilians would be enough to call it a huge problem.
    If you actually look into the reports though, you get an idea why.

In any case, it hardly has anything to do with the attack in France.