Looking for a weak aura profile!

Title says it all, i tried look around a little bit before i posted. (trying not to be lazy) but i only found OLD ones. Anyone got a new one i could load up for frost dk? My setup now is decent, just looking to improve.

GL and thank you.

https://wago.io/

Try that out. I still don't like some of them but found one that works ok'ish for me. There's one out there that has BoS duration timer that is neat/fun to use.

I have some nicer custom ones. If you're looking for something more aesthetically pleasing, rather than just squares with timers on it.
    Link for import instructions:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2lg2vpZ1cA (Check the video description)

Thanks Hyper! Im currently working on getting the RP bar moved down a slight bit due to it overlapping with my CDS. This looks awesome so far!

EDIT: it was an elvui fix, not a weakaura one...i think i confused myself since i downloaded them all at once XD. So easy to fix, whoops!
    Last edited by Briskk; 2017-03-16 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper27 View Post
    I have some nicer custom ones. If you're looking for something more aesthetically pleasing, rather than just squares with timers on it.
    Link for import instructions:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2lg2vpZ1cA (Check the video description)
    Hi Hyper. I like your UI, but I'm used to my current WA set up. I was wondering how did you changed the color for your KM/Rime procs? Certain places, like CoS suck for for frost DK because the ground color, RW and procs all blend together. I'd love to get a different texture for procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Krieleros View Post
    Hi Hyper. I like your UI, but I'm used to my current WA set up. I was wondering how did you changed the color for your KM/Rime procs? Certain places, like CoS suck for for frost DK because the ground color, RW and procs all blend together. I'd love to get a different texture for procs.
    My blizzard indicator for procs is the default color (blue). I just have extra icon indicators around my remorseless icon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Briskk View Post
    Thanks Hyper! Im currently working on getting the RP bar moved down a slight bit due to it overlapping with my CDS. This looks awesome so far!

EDIT: it was an elvui fix, not a weakaura one...i think i confused myself since i downloaded them all at once XD. So easy to fix, whoops!
    Awesome man, glad you like the UI.

Sorry, I wasn't specific. It's the indicator on the screen around the character, not the action bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Krieleros View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't specific. It's the indicator on the screen around the character, not the action bar.
    I'm pretty sure that's the stock blizzard one. I never did any mods to it