Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Texas high school cheerleader caught spelling racist cheer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-N-word.html

I think she secretly prefers them or even her fellow cheerleaders.
    Last edited by CmdrShep2154; 2017-03-21 at 12:19 AM.

Why does this warrant a thread?

dumbass teenager says nigger.

stop the presses

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    dumbass teenager says nigger.

stop the presses
    Sadly this is the case... a child had a moment if wrong think... lets see if we can destroy her life to get our daily moral high.

Honestly I'm not sure what is more destructive... moral busybodies or heron addicts. Both of their addictions are destructive in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You act like there's the least bit of confusion as to whether or not recording yourself saying "nigger" is a sensible thing to do.
    I think its a child... and there are worse things most of us did.

You don't see how this is overblown at all?

7+ Year Old Account
    You act like there's the least bit of confusion as to whether or not recording yourself saying "nigger" is a sensible thing to do.
    hahahaha yeah she's a moron alright...can just imagine what she was thinking when she saw someone replay and/or save her snap
    at what moment did she know she fucked up?hahahah too funny
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    CmdrShep2154 is back with his cheerleader fetish again.

You act like no teenager ever did anything unsensible.

I'm sure the OP is as excited as ever for the new Mass Effect game. This is just his way of telling us. No Shepard though.

There's really no reason to make it news over a person that says something racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm sure the OP is as excited as ever for the new Mass Effect game. This is just his way of telling us. No Shepard though.
    I will defeat the Kett and show humanity I am more awesome than Trump and Hillary ever was!

There is no reasonable way to interpret my post as either stating or even suggesting that. Try harder.
    You stated what was done was not sensible. Fact.

Teenagers tend to screw up and do insensible things sometimes. Fact.

its boner time

give me a

B

o

n

e

r

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Sadly this is the case... a child had a moment if wrong think... lets see if we can destroy her life to get our daily moral high.

Honestly I'm not sure what is more destructive... moral busybodies or heron addicts. Both of their addictions are destructive in nature.
    I'm not being a grammar/spelling nazi, but when I read this I got this mental image of a guy at the zoo begging the zookeeper "come on man. just one bird. please just one littel bird"

There's really no reason to make most things news, but they've got to fill 24 hours in a day somehow. Does this change that people are complaining because oh god someone might be held accountable for their actions?
    These things are better handled by the school without it becoming news. We don't need a witchhunt by media on everyone who says something racist.

This has nothing to do with my posts.
    In this very post you said:

OK, and? They can still be held accountable when they screw up and should. Again, it's not like she's going to get executed over this.
    It's a witch hunt by media, looking to destroy peoples opportunities in life.

Well, at least this is a step up from your usual bizarre cheerleader threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I don't even think there is anything wrong about someone doing this in the privacy of their homes. I'd rather question the right someone would have to make this public knowledge to others. I believe the person who exposed the video would be at fault. If she did it herself though (I cba to read Daily Fail) then well... her own tough luck. Still dumb sensationalist news though, should be kept private for the school to deal with, don't blow it up to some national news story...
    As soon as she posted it to Snapchat, it became public. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    horray for cheerleader threads. still waiting on some drow cheerleaders.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noes someone said nigger. Stop the presses, rally the BLM troops, call the ACLU and Al Sharpton.

Who fucking cares.