Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I ain't religious and what I said was nothing more than a jest at people who eat pineapples on pizza, how did you misunderstand that?
    You know...there's a special place in hell for those who put pineapple on pizza...
    If you're not religious don't post stupid shit about hell then :P

Ok.....*backs out of firing range slowly*
    Don't be hypocritical about pineapple and tomato then! :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Tomato is a fruit. Tomato is used as a sauce base for most pizzas. So most pizzas are fruit based technically you fucking idiot. So yes, I abuse people who do the whole "Fruit doesn't belong on a pizza" then happily munch on the tomato fruit pizzas.

Yeah because pineapple = nazis. Perfect example of the idiocy these threads bring. Also what do you use a a base sauce for that pizza? Sounds dry if your not using tomato (which is a fruit as I said)
    You must be a lot of fun at parties.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently eating Hawaiian Pizza at this very moment.

I also have Pineapple on my BBQ Meatlovers as well.

Pineapple is the perfect Sweet/Savory balance on Pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Tomato is a fruit. Tomato is used as a sauce base for most pizzas.
    Tomato is a fruit linguistically, not in culinary terms. Pineapple is a fruit in BOTH senses.

That's why I used the term 'desert food'.

Next time read what I said, not what you wanted me to say.

Be rational... desert foods don't belong on savory dishes.... that's the fact that some people just love to ignore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Pineapple is the perfect Sweet/Savory balance on Pizza.
    I'm sure you have jelly beans mixed in with your veggies too ... after all 'beans' are a vegetable ... lol

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

"Though technically fruit" First line of that article, "Scientifically speaking, a tomato is definitely a fruit. True fruits are developed from the ovary in the base of the flower, and contain the seeds of the plant" the definition of fruit, also your court doesn't mean shit for the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Actually I am, because I bring pizza with pineapple on it

10+ Year Old Account
    I think less of you as a person if you eat pineapple on pizza.
    Wife (then girlfriend) tried that shit once and it almost cost her a ring.

I'd sooner lick a gas-station toilet seat before eating pineapple on pizza.

Edit: forgot my /s
    For real though. Pineapple on pizza tastes like shit.

I like it. Don't know what the fuss is all about neither.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    I think less of you as a person if you eat pineapple on pizza.
    Wife (then girlfriend) tried that shit once and it almost cost her a ring.

If your marriage was almost lost on that basis I pity you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Exactly, people like what they like. Most of the anti pineapplers are hypocrites anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Shhh...he is...very excitable...he did just go ham over a joke I made about pineapples and pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Well, whilst the taste of the toilet seat would be in fact far superior - I'd be a little concerned with the change of disease.

In that case - I'd probably go for the pineapple on pizza but dose the thing in so much hot Indian curry that I didn't gag on the disgusting pizza/pineapple combo.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Shhh...he is...very excitable...he did just go ham over a joke I made about pineapples and pizza.
    Someone had to go the whole hog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, whilst the taste of the toilet seat would be in fact far superior - I'd be a little concerned with the change of disease.

In that case - I'd probably go for the pineapple on pizza but dose the thing in so much hot Indian curry that I didn't gag on the disgusting pizza/pineapple combo.
    your making me hungry for indian curry.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it that time again? Already? Words, they have multiple meanings and uses in English. Behold!

Botanically speaking, tomatoes are the fruit of a vine, just as are cucumbers, squashes, beans, and peas. But in the common language of the people, whether sellers or consumers of provisions, all these are vegetables which are grown in kitchen gardens, and which, whether eaten cooked or raw, are, like potatoes, carrots, parsnips, turnips, beets, cauliflower, cabbage, celery, and lettuce, usually served at dinner in, with, or after the soup, fish, or meats which constitute the principal part of the repast, and not, like fruits generally, as dessert.

The attempt to class tomatoes as fruit is not unlike a recent attempt to class beans as seeds, of which Mr. Justice Bradley, speaking for this Court, said:

"We do not see why they should be classified as seeds any more than walnuts should be so classified. Both are seeds, in the language of botany or natural history, but not in commerce nor in common parlance. On the other hand, in speaking generally of provisions, beans may well be included under the term 'vegetables.' As an article of food on our tables, whether baked or boiled, or forming the basis of soup, they are used as a vegetable, as well when ripe as when green. This is the principal use to which they are put. Beyond the common knowledge which we have on this subject, very little evidence is necessary or can be produced."
    https://supreme.justia.com/cases/fed.../304/case.html
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Whilst I support the right of people to have jelly beans with their steaks, one must also support my right to call them out for being culinary heathens disrespecting the very nature of eating.

Meanwhile ... to add oil to the cooking pan, eating pineapple on pizza is as disgusting as not properly cooking your steak.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like pizza.....

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    What part of "you dirty commie" are you having trouble with? You are a dirty, uncivilized, commie barbarian who thinks fruit belongs on pizza.
    Communism nor capitalism has anything to do with this topic. You're hypocritical because you have tomato based pizzas!

10+ Year Old Account

A fair point.
    Some aged red habanero powder should do the trick to scorch the hereasy from my mouth

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure you have jelly beans mixed in with your veggies too ... after all 'beans' are a vegetable ... lol
    No, because Corn and Pumpkin are the Sweet part to my Savory Vegetables.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    I don't like pizza.....
    Yeah, but if you did, you'd eat it without pineapple right?

Whilst I support the right of people to have jelly beans with their steaks, one must also support my right to call them out for being culinary heathens disrespecting the very nature of eating.

Meanwhile ... to add oil to the cooking pan, eating pineapple on pizza is as disgusting as not properly cooking your steak.
    Who eats jelly beans with steaks?

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Is it that time again? Already? Words, they have multiple meanings and uses in English. Behold!

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/fed.../304/case.html
    Again, the rest of the world doesn't give 2 shits what your backwards courts decide