Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What do you think of female athletic body types?

So you find these bodies attractive or not? What do you think of curvy muscular girls with thick arms and thick thighs?

I don't know anyone who finds cheerleaders attractive.

They look ok. Not attracted to women though.

I find them way too young to classify as attractive or otherwise.

It may be a better way to ask the question OP, if you provided an example of differing types or something.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa View Post
    I don't know anyone who finds cheerleaders attractive.
    Lolwut?

Most of these girls are easy 8+/10.
    Beautiful and healthy don't get how anyone could be against a woman being healthy/in shape.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Lolwut?

Most of these girls are easy 8+/10.
    Beautiful and healthy don't get how anyone could be against a woman being healthy/in shape.
    I figured the sarcasm in that statement didn't need to be pointed out...

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I find them way too young to classify as attractive or otherwise.

It may be a better way to ask the question OP, if you provided an example of differing types or something.
    They are in college.

It's all personal taste of course but for myself i like a fit individual.

If a girl can run 30 minutes or more at a constant pace on a treadmill , you'd best get her number. If she got stamina then you're in for good times.

Speaking from experience, dating a gym nut for 5 months now.

Athletic doesnt have to mean thick arms/thick leg. Your equating athletic to being just stocky, in truth you can be really slender and slim as a female and still have an athletic build.

The female build i like best is skinny but curvy, typically i find most girls that match both these requirements aren't what you'd classify as athletic. i do find athletic girls very attractive in their own way ofc, but not athletic in the sense of thick arms or an overly wellbuilt upper body.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    They are in college.
    Indeed.. as I said, WAY too young for me to classify ...

Here is a range of athletic body types...

Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-03-18 at 07:43 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as I cant count your ribs by just looking

Deleted
    muscular lol?how are they muscular

i like athletic girls, cheerleaders are great but most of them are too young for me but young adult athletic women sure
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    as long as I cant count your ribs by just looking
    agreed i hate it when i women are skinny enough to have visible ribs that isnt healthy at all.

Cheerleaders aren't athletes nor do most of them do athletic training to look the way they do.

This obsession you have with cheerleaders would be sad if it wasn't so annoying.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like my Women in basically any Size except Whale or Skeletor. So they are all attractive to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Cheerleaders aren't athletes nor do most of them do athletic training to look the way they do.
    Lol. How very wrong you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    If you don't consider dancing to be athletic which most people don't, cheerleading certainly isn't.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't consider dancing to be athletic which most people don't, cheerleading certainly isn't.

Someone has never danced...

Cheerleading is closer to gymnastics though which most certainly is considered athletic.