Brewing my Stats

Need some help with my stats b/c there's so much conflicting info about stat priority for Brewmaster.
    I shot for a well rounded stat template first to be safe so currently i'm at:
    864 IL
    Crit - 24%
    Haste -22%
    Mastery -20%
    Vers -7%

So what should i do with this?
    -Some guides tell me Crit is shit, but some say it's good.
    -I'm focussing on Mythic+ b/c this is my ALT so I would think Mastery grows in value the more mobs are hitting you right??
    -Is this enough Haste? I mean i feel kinda ok with my brews but idk.
    -Having this much Vers seems good but is it really?

Also I run with BoC, BoB, and 3 Hot Blooded Relics. I'm trying to push for High mythic+'s but i feel a bit squishy atm in anything 6+ so i'm not focussed on damage. ALso very new to tanking, this is my first tank spec (I love it) and i started 3 weeks ago. Your help is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad101 View Post
    Need some help with my stats b/c there's so much conflicting info about stat priority for Brewmaster.
    I shot for a well rounded stat template first to be safe so currently i'm at:
    864 IL
    Crit - 24%
    Haste -22%
    Mastery -20%
    Vers -7%

So what should i do with this?
    -Some guides tell me Crit is shit, but some say it's good.
    -I'm focussing on Mythic+ b/c this is my ALT so I would think Mastery grows in value the more mobs are hitting you right??
    -Is this enough Haste? I mean i feel kinda ok with my brews but idk.
    -Having this much Vers seems good but is it really?

Also I run with BoC, BoB, and 3 Hot Blooded Relics. I'm trying to push for High mythic+'s but i feel a bit squishy atm in anything 6+ so i'm not focussed on damage. ALso very new to tanking, this is my first tank spec (I love it) and i started 3 weeks ago. Your help is welcome.
    -Haste is simple, as much as you need to be comfortable on brews.
    -Mastery as you said scales well for M+. You tend to take a lot of physical damage in dungeons so its a good stat, atm its kinda weak for raiding since Nighhold has many magic heavy fights where mastery does little to nothing.
    -Crit is not bad but the downside is that it only really works if someone is healing you. If the healer is busy keeping up someone else the stat is doing nothing for you. In 5 man I would say this is a bad thing since with only 1 healer his/her attention is more split then in raids where you often have a dedicated healer.
    -Vers is just flat damage reduction, its never bad to have.

Your stats seem fine, if your squishy its probably you or your healer. Be sure to keep up Ironskin brew at all times and don't be afraid to use your cooldowns when you have to.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    You really can't go wrong with haste/Mastery for mythic plus. Most damage you'll be taking is physical, and you can't really have too much haste either. In mythic plus on really high difficulties you are taking such high damage you'll be purifying like a lunatic on the harder packs or bosses so more brews is good.

@Guy above, was there really any need to quote his entire post when it's obvious you were replying to him? Just use reply!

Thx guys, My focus on this Alt is M+.

So Shifting a bit of my crit over to mastery to try to get 30% mastery wouldn't be a bad thing?? Crit's cool but it's still chance based.

As for haste, i jst started mythic+ on my monk and have noticed how much more i purify, So is it worth loosing 1% Vers to get up to 25% haste?
    thx again

I have found a sizable amount of crit works wonders in M+ when I have resto druid rolling hots on me. Otherwise it can feel like a dead weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Apokavkos View Post
    I have found a sizable amount of crit works wonders in M+ when I have resto druid rolling hots on me. Otherwise it can feel like a dead weight.
    Aye that's what some guides tell me, plus world
    pvp help. But it does feel like a risky investment especially since not every healer uses alot of HoTs

Keep in mind that while having high haste gives you more brews, the loss of versatility and mastery means your stagger grows much faster, and you have to spend those brews sooner. If I could customize my stats for M+ I would go for high mastery and versatility, with 14.3% haste (7s KS). As it stands usually higher ilvl is better than lower ilvl though, so my stats can fluctuate a ton. Also if you can manage to grab 4 set from Nighthold it is well worth it!
    Last edited by Slatch; 2017-03-23 at 01:43 AM.

Enough haste to make sure you can keep your brew charges rolling. Then go mastery and vers, IMO.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown