Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    The 'actual brawl'? You mean rehashed garbage that's even worse than it was prior?
    Yep. Brawl is supposed to be crazy, unbalanced and random, aimed at those who enjoy that sort of stuff. Not a second regular arena with an insane price tag on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a good one to grind for gold at first sight but it's actually really slow at around 10 minutes per win.

My strategy is to concede immediately when going first and win every game going second which works fine except for the fact that my opponents insist on playing every game out.

My Brawl reward for this week:

Well, shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    My Brawl reward for this week:

Well, shit.
    Top kek.

"Here, have a pack you can't open yet"

I'm very confused about this brawl, I'm assuming they patched it to just 1 party crasher per side, rather than 1 per turn... but it often seems to bug out and decide that one side deserves more of them. No idea what triggers it, but it's super annoying when they have 3 party crashers and I only have 1 (although at least it makes the game faster...)

So the Hotfix to the brawl may have made the brawl worse.

Before it was:
    - Whoever goes second has adv
    - Whoever can kill the things has adv
    - Whoever has healing has adv

Now it's all about reducing the perma-taunt's attack or temporarily killing it just to wait for it to come back next turn. Like, this brawl was already shit, but it's legit even worse now.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    So the Hotfix to the brawl may have made the brawl worse.

Before it was:
    - Whoever goes second has adv
    - Whoever can kill the things has adv
    - Whoever has healing has adv

Now it's all about reducing the perma-taunt's attack or temporarily killing it just to wait for it to come back next turn. Like, this brawl was already shit, but it's legit even worse now.
    Glad I already got my pack. Highly doubt this one will be coming back, at least nothing like in the form it is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    this brawl sucks many asses. wow, what a shitfest
    Hi

Yet another terrible brawl....

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Yet another terrible brawl....
    How is it terrible?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    How is it terrible?
    I actually like the "npc" enemy brawls. Good for using shitty decks to get quests done.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    How is it terrible?
    Punch the npc in the face while it summon stronger and stronger stuff each turn. deal 30 damage to "win"

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I actually like the "npc" enemy brawls. Good for using shitty decks to get quests done.
    I just find them boring. after the first 1 or 2 they are all just the same.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2017-03-23 at 02:01 AM.

Repeat Brawl. Can't complain at doing 30 damage to an NPC and getting a pack. It's not FUN but w/e.

Not gonna lie though, not being able to open a pack is starting to trigger like an addict's itch in me. It's been like 3 weeks since a TB has rewarded an openable pack. Logic says the Un'Goro pack is worth more, but my heart wants immediate gratification by opening some cards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jade Druid is fun for farming high-scores

Inifite golems that grow directly counter his own growing minions, esp when you're at the end of your deck and just cycling Jade Idols.

Slap down a Scaled Nightmare, let it go as big as you want while farming minion kills. Smack him in the face when you've had enough.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah instead of giving you something you can use now like they normally do they've started giving free vouchers to lure you in for the next expansion.

You can always buy a current pack with gold now so why don't they give you that pack instead and let you make your own decision? Better still they could give a 100g reward, everyone's happier and no one is worse off. Win win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Yeah instead of giving you something you can use now like they normally do they've started giving free vouchers to lure you in for the next expansion.

You can always buy a current pack with gold now so why don't they give you that pack instead and let you make your own decision? Better still they could give a 100g reward, everyone's happier and no one is worse off. Win win.
    "I got something entirely for free which WILL be very much desired as soon as the expac hits but instead I want something else for free!"

Sheesh.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    "I got something entirely for free which WILL be very much desired as soon as the expac hits but instead I want something else for free!"

Sheesh.
    The game IS free except they have everyone on a drip feed from one week to the next with their fingers on the tap. IMO keeping the f2p fraternity happy is extremely important to the health of the game.

Deleted
    Great idea give eeryone a free pack and let them wait till april

Deleted

Sheesh.
    Lol, some people.

Sheesh.
    Maybe a different way to look at it would be like saying something like this. Classic packs has at least a small chance to give you a certain epic or legendary that is good for one, or many, decks that do & will see play in future metas with new cards. TB awarding classic packs has a the chance of giving you that card for free, instead of having to spend precious dust/gold/money that should be spent on the newest set out cards.

Giving a pack from the new set is awesome, but players were already saving gold/dust/money to get packs from the set instead of spending to get old cards like Twisting Nether, Shield Slam, Thalnos, or w/e that you may be missing. Having a pack to save you dust by filling in old card gaps, which in turn allows you to spend more of your resources getting the new stuff instead of the old, is a worthwhile reward to me.