Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Marvel's Captain Sale:

Just because random post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Where is Mal?
    i mean, he never even came to my mind... prolly because even though he's a captain, he's not a commander (anymore, at least).

great show though. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    The Patrick Stewart version of Gurney Halleck is probably most badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Captain Benjamin Sisko.

He was basically Shaft... in space.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

No Commander "Maverick" Blair?

Am disappointed.
    What's badass about him? He lost pretty much everything, the job (twice!), the girlfriend (twice!), was betrayed by his best "friend" and in the end we don't even know what happened to him. He is candidate for the most tragic space commander.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    What's badass about him? He lost pretty much everything, the job (twice!), the girlfriend (twice!), was betrayed by his best "friend" and in the end we don't even know what happened to him. He is candidate for the most tragic space commander.
    What show is he from? Never seen him before. Not to mention his charismatic appearance as well, looks like an alcoholic plumber.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What show is he from? Never seen him before. Not to mention his charismatic appearance as well, looks like an alcoholic plumber.
    It's from Wing Commander, I'm 37 and they're still my favorite series of games of all time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    It's from Wing Commander, I'm 37 and they're still my favorite series of games of all time.
    I know the games (don't remember any specifics like the guy), but never knew there was a tv show.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Its from the games, the 3rd and 4th were the among the pioneers of real cinematics. I think that's from the 4th, but its been years since I played them. There was a terrible hollywood movie, but I wouldn't watch that.

Deleted
    What's badass about him?
    Destroyed the hostile alien home planet, and saved humanity. Stopped a large military conspiracy which could escalate into full civil war. Destroyed the portal that hostile alien used to invade from, and saved humanity.

That his personal life is a tragedy do not make his actions less badass.....

- - - Updated - - -

I know the games (don't remember any specifics like the guy), but never knew there was a tv show.
    There is one Wing Commander Academy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z0JSfCejY4 Som ep is realy Sunday cartoon script, but some ep like Chain of Command is realy good.

But the picture is from the game Wing Commander 5?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post

But the picture is from the game Wing Commander 5?
    Okay, didn't know there were that many WC games and some so new they had video in them. The Wing Commander I know looked like this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Obviously neither of you watch the show. There is no such character as "doctor who".
    Yet you clearly knew who I was talking about

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, didn't know there were that many WC games and some so new they had video in them. The Wing Commander I know looked like this:
    They had interactive movies inbetween Missions. As far back as 1995-7?

- - - Updated - - -

He did stop the Kilrathi multiple times though. He was a Tragic hero. I love Tragic Heroes.

Supreme Commander Thor of the Asgard.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    How keen are you for Star Citizen? Considering the Guy that made WC is creating it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Sheridan huh? I guess nobody likes Sinclair :P

Out of all the Trek captains I'd have to pick Kirk, followed by Picard. Not that the others don't have their merits.

The best commander in the Battlestar universe is obviously Lloyd Bridges. But I do really like Lorne Greene too. I have to say though, as much as I came to hate the rebooted Battlestar (basically everything after season 1 was a complete disaster), it had some fantastic actors and Edward James Olmos knocked his role out of the park.

Voting for Shepard... isn't that kind of like voting for myself? I do like both VAs, though I have to say Jennifer Hale pips Mark Meer. He's good but she really brings something more to the role.

Have to hand it to you.

Not a commander.
    Neither is Kirk or Picard. They're Captains. Unless you're demoting them
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Fem shep all the way
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Either the Abominator-class Offensive Unit Falling Outside the Normal Moral Constraints or the Offensive Unit/eccentric Mistake Not My Current State Of Joshing Gentle Peevishness For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Ire That Are Themselves The Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post

only space command i really know of i don't really like alot of space stuff.
    Does it help if I tell you that she's just a gender-swapped Horatio Hornblower? (In Spaaaaaace!)

You might like the originals, too.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Neither is Kirk or Picard. They're Captains. Unless you're demoting them
    I thought about bringing that up, but they are commanders in the general sense of the word.

I think in Starfleet ranking systems, a Captain is superior to a Commander anyway. And Kirk was an Admiral for a while too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.