Quote Originally Posted by Screwed1 View Post
    looking to recruit on stormrage NA realm

can provide gold for heirloms and mounts/bags

looking to do 1 or 2 chars add me on BN and we can talk tag is Screwed#1209
    still looking!

Looking to RaF with someone. Can level as many toons as you like. Will help out with mounts and heirlooms. Battlenet tag is Sardonicus#1419.

Deleted
    Hello, I am looking for someone with RAF. Server and faction are to me indifferent. (but the best would be EU). I can offer expierience from WoTLK to Dreanor (priv server and Battlechest). If someone is interested please Battlenet. GeweiN#2995
    I can offer:
    -a lot of time on exp.
    -Good community
    -much fun
    Last edited by mmoccd79ed3afb; 2017-03-19 at 07:07 AM.

looking to recruit on stormrage NA realm
    can provide gold for heirloms and mounts/bags

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit me on EU Horde/Alliance. Had some experience so not completely new.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMachina View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me on EU Horde/Alliance. Had some experience so not completely new.
    i can i play on eu horde stormscale battlenet: saulmeister#2281

Hi

I'm looking to recruit on EU servers.

My demands:
    - 2 alliance chars on the Magtheridon server
    - You pay your own game and gametime

We can lvl up as many chars as you want on any server and any faction.

catch me through Battle-tag (Real-ID): ni3lsen#21875
    Last edited by Danii; 2017-03-24 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    Hi all,

Looking to be recruited on a high pop EU server with a good PVE/Raiding scene. I have played WoW since Cata and know the game well, but decided to quite when I had my child just under a year ago. Looking to get back into the game now and want to be recruited to help with costs and getting started back up.

Preferred server is Twisted Nether EU (Horde Only).

Private message me on here for more details/if you are interested and maybe we can swap Skype or something to talk further

Thanks a lot!

Hello
    looking to be recruited, EU/US any fraction doesnt matter to me, battlechest is only I need. I can play without heirlooms, golds want more alts or other fraction char/s fast and easy add my battletag ProDruid#21343

Deleted
    Hi,
    Looking for RAF to leveling together
    -Pref server: Kazzak/Outland
    - If Kazzak horde side if Outland ally side
    -Experience player
    -New chars so can't give gold or bags
    -Pref with heirlooms
    -LT/EN
    -BattleTag: Artist#22254

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danii View Post
    Hi

I'm looking to get recruited or recruit on EU servers.

My demands:
    - 2 alliance chars on the Magtheridon server

You can expect:
    - I buy my own game and gametime
    - I'm experienced on the WoW scene
    - Playtime almost every evening
    - After the 2 alliance chars we can level anything to your liking

If I am to recruit you, you'll need to know that this is a new account and that I have no intention of buying you with gold or bags or whatever.
    An you pay for your own game and gametime

catch me through Battle-tag (Real-ID): ni3lsen#21875
    I can recruit you.
    I'm actively playing and I am willing to level up alts as well!
    However, you don't need to be on the same realm for RAF. So I can recruit you to Outland but you can just switch realm to Magtheridon and we play, we still get RAF bonuses and etcetera.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit in EU.
    Add me in-game, Adoxum#2373 if you're interested.

Our goal will be to level up as many characters as possible or as many we're interested in. I've got plenty of time to put into it.

Deleted
    Hi
    I'm looking for a leveling partner/s (not for the RAF stuff though ), preferably on a high pop EU server.

Send me a private message if you're interested

Deleted
    Hey.

I'm looking to get recruited on EU - Horde, preferably on a high pop server, doesn't matter pvp or pve.

I have leveled many characters so we can go pretty fast, the plan is to go as fast as possible, i'm looking to level at least 4 or 5 characters, and if i can play healer i'll play heal so queues are faster. I have alot of free time so this isn't an issue.

That's it, send a pm if you are interested.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone on Alliance - Silvermoon - EU.

I am the ''to go'' guy if we are talking about friendliness, experience and banter. I have about 9x90s, 22x100s and 7x110s. So you can take the conclusion that I have leveled characters before. I have yet to level up a lot of characters on the Silvermoon realm as I have recently transferred there.

My experience not only limits to leveling toons, but I can also provide information regarding any class and specialization as I have played any class raidingwise. My current raiding experience is 7/7M and 3/3 HC<-- weeks before nerf.

I can provide:
    - Gold for bags and mount 280%
    - Heirlooms to 90.
    - Information on any class
    - A very friendly guild that can also provide information on anything
    - Depends on the player that wants to play with us, but if I can spot a talented player, a chance of getting in a good mythic team is possible.

I do however require something from the person that is interested in playing with us
    - Some sort of dedication towards leveling
    - Fun and banter, fast paced learning curve.
    - If you are completely new to the whole game and want to try it out casually and level up an hour a day we won't be a perfect match.

Best wishes!

Kerathul

PS: We also could level up other characters somewhere else!

Add me: Isilith#2778

Deleted
    Hi

I'm looking a leveling partner in Legion.
    Me: warrior 100lvl
    I have exp,gold

We can use Discord or TS .

catch me through Battle-tag (Real-ID): OsobnY#2266

Deleted
    Hey, im a german returning player looking to be recruited. I already own a Vanilla key and while buying me legion would be a nice bonus, it really isnt a problem if you dont.

I have done raf several times before and would describe myself as very active and knowledgeable about the game. I mainly want to level a warlock but if you want to level more alts we can do that also.

the things i expect of you are:

-be fairly active(would be nice if we can power through the first character we level).

-bring some gold for heirlooms/bags

-since i plan to level through the dungeon browser, you should be heal/tank for faster queue times. If you want to level a dps class after my wl reaches lvl 100 i have no problem healing/tanking.

Im pretty sure we can make anything work in terms of server/faction. Just leave a comment or pm me and we'll have a chat .

Deleted
    Sup guys,

I'm a 20 years old player from central europe whos looking to get recruited on EU. For now I've got a lot of free time which I can spend on the game due to the gap year that I'm making. If it goes to my experience in WoW universum, I'd said that I'm medium-experienced player. I was starting playing few times already, but never bought more than 90 days in-game time per account (don't know why, I was just getting bored after this time). So basicly I'm looking for somebody that can not only make few chars to powerlevel with me but additionally to get into the swing of it.

Neither the side nor the server doesn't matter specially for me unless it's a low population one.

So what I can offer is:
    - A lot of time.
    - Huge experience in MMOs games (but just a little in WoW).
    - Be active and friendly.
    - If you're additionally a CS:GO player I can give you some tips or just play together since I find myself as a semi-pro player.

And what I'm looking for is:
    - BC at start (Legion ant the gametime I can pay by myself).
    - Generally give me some tips 'bout game/my class/leveling etc.

PM guys if interested
    PS. So far I'm only interested in pure PvE.

http://www.testoultrastore.com/

That is how to prevent being anxious referring to TestoUltra Libidio. That sounds much a lot of realistic to most interlopers. They simply created my day. I thought TestoUltra Men Health was smart. This also causes disaster. Men Health can not be relied on. Could someone else feel a fondness for Libidio like I do? With the recent news Fitness is a lot of significant than Testosterone Booster. Although, my sister relates in association with TestoUltra Libidio, "The only greenhorns I trust are you and me, and that i am not too sure regarding you." I've never scan an element on Fitness. I found a TestoUltra Men Health that constructs a breeding for a Men Health.

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    Atleast 7+ hours of playtime during weekdays. 14+ hours a day on weekends.
    9+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.
    I will level as many Chars as you want/need.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and Legion for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345