Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    I watch how American society crumbles from the inside and to be honest... I laugh a little
    You guys really are lost.
    We will build a new shining city on the hill from the ashes. Trump is good for us in one way, he's showing us the ugly side of America that needs to be buried, all of whom were hiding up til this point.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    We've dealt with worse and come out stronger. That's the difference between the US and countries like Russia. Countries like Russia pretend everything is fine... totally fine! The US dives deep into its misery.

This ends with some indictments and prosecutions, a failed Presidency, and a lot of people rewriting their own history of support for Trump. I will say it again: everybody looking to the decline of Trump-mania just needs to look at how the Iraq War + Bush's 2004 re-election turned. Here's hoping that Trumpcare is the analog of the (basically winged) Social Security privatization attempt of 2005. That policy failure basically ended Bush's second term and zero'd his political capital.
    No you haven't. You came out weaker, scared, scarred, changed. And that's exactly the way you're going to come out from this scenario.
    Oh but it's you, so yeah people like you surely have come out stronger. The rest of the American people... not so much.

The other guy would be well behaved and probably insult allies to a lesser degree, but his politics are equally deranged.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    More information please. Under investigation for what?
    The FBI is investigation the nature of the links between the Russians and the Trump campaign.

Note - that's an implicit admission they KNOW the links exist.

Right now TRUMP ... you really need to leave the country, that's what a smart man would do.

Oh wait.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    We will build a new shining city on the hill from the ashes. Trump is good for us in one way, he's showing us the ugly side of America that needs to be buried, all of whom were hiding up til this point.
    Wonderful so plain open civil war?

No you haven't. You came out weaker, scared, scarred, changed. And that's exactly the way you're going to come out from this scenario.
    Oh but it's you, so yeah people like you surely have come out stronger. The rest of the American people... not so much.
    The American people have pretty much proven that they're morons after this election. I think we need to get them off the world stage.

And the left is still trying to hide, i.e. deep state shills

But the fact remains, I stood by my American principles, which supersede Conservative principles in opposing Trump. I am proud of that. You and people like you betrayed yourselves first and foremost in supporting him.

When this is over we will take conservatism back and hold you extremists to account. We'll then fight like hell with liberals over the direction of this country.
    If there's a man with a gun who has 5 people to his left, and 10 people to his right, saying, "Pick a group or leave it to chance," as a conservative do you pick the group of 10 people (Hillary) or the group of 5 people (Trump), or do you leave it to chance (not vote)? I think the obvious answer is you have to resign yourself that 5 people are going to die, but at least 10 won't.

Nobody can point at Gorsuch and say conservatives who voted for Trump betrayed conservatism. We're actually taking border security seriously for the first time in decades, which should be common freakin' sense! It's been made into an anti-Mexican issue, and business interests with ties to Republicans have been purposefully wishy washy on the issue, but border security and immigration reform are conservative issues. There are numerous things Trump has done in a conservative direction, and you say it's a betrayal because people voted to kill 5 people instead of 10, and what kind of principled American would vote to kill 5 people!?

It's absurd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonderful so plain open civil war?
    It's already happening. Didn't you read the CIA report? We fight with memes and message boards now. All wars will be fought online from now on.

We have many brave internet warriors and armchair lawyers bravely fighting for Trump's honor. We have many priests who declare his unerring greatness and impossibility of flaw. We have artillery whose long ranged ammo is "BUH BUH HILLARY, EMAILS, BENGHAZI!" when Trump is in danger of being criticized.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dea7h View Post
    And the left is still trying to hide, i.e. deep state shills
    And who's sockpuppet might you be, young sir.

P.S. conspiracy theories aren't allowed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do you expect literally anyone to take an infowars link seriously?
    the article is on a variety of websites but your and others comments just prove my point. no one took the time to even check anything related to the article .

the priority was getting a reply in as fast as possible to make a counter argument because something did not agree with their own opinion so it is much easier to disregard it than look into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atlings View Post
    The American people have pretty much proven that they're morons after this election. I think we need to get them off the world stage.
    I see it more as just showing how America in general is just as crazy as the rest of the world; we just have more of it projected.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    IFOWARS! HAHAHAHAHAHAH JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

This is the same nutjob who thinks Obama is a lizard alien. You may as well posted a link from ijustfartedonmyboner.com
    my above comment includes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    @Skroe I think the ideal thing to happen at this point is not impeachment, but a state of government where Trump is blocked and barred from basically doing anything for the next 4 years, while our legislature and judicial take the reins. Impeachment would mean we get that OTHER Nonservative who is currently serving as VP. Although he would admittedly be superior to Trump anyway.
    We'll see. I think we anti-Trumpers need to plan for multiple contingencies. If we get fixated on one outcome, then we're narrowing our options. Trump and the Trumpkins, playing defense, are essentially limited to one option (the status quo), while we are not.

-> Trump could resign.
    -> Trump could be impeached, convicted and removed from office.
    -> Trump could be convinced to not run for re-election in 2020.
    -> Trump could limp into 2020 and be largely unelectable.
    -> Trump could be effectively frozen out by controversy and investigation from making major policy moves

And that doesn't even task into account the Congressional outcomes.

Would I like to see Trump removed from office? Absolutely. I will dance in the street if and when that happens. But if that's a high bar to climb, there are lesser bars that, while not as ideal, still effectively end the Trump administration.

Something a number of Trump supporters have said in the thread is "there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia"... but finding evidence of that is also not required. First, because as the FBI Director made clear, the entire campaign and affiliates are under investigation. Secondly because even if Trump wasn't "in the know" (or that is not proven) of Russian relations, that his close subordinates were would be enough to effectively end Trump's presidency in all but name.

This is why the White House is starting to downplay Manafort's role in the 2016 campaign (which is a joke, if we recall the power struggle between him and Lewindowski, and the fact that he was the pre-Bannon/Conway campaign manager). Because if indictments for Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone, and Michael Flynn roll in, the President will be chained down for the duration of their trials - years - by "what did he know and when did he know it", and the even greater risk of a deal cut between them and the DoJ for information on what Trump knew. Even the RISK of that is politically weaponizable.

Trump supporters being so binary in their thinking is quaint. Demolishing Trump is a 4D chess game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documen...nd-alex-jones/

documents proving Trump was wire tapped. do i believe this? that is not important. what is important is the information must be taken into account instead of pretending it does not exist just to try validate your own opinions.

learn this lesson for free. some will get defensive and reply with hate. others will grow as individuals.
    After reading that article, I think I need to get my eyes fixed from all the rolling it generated.

If you want to offer proper discourse, linking Infowars is not the way to do it.

Especially if you just step back and bash on people like you're on some kind of moral high ground.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    So whats your point? He hasn't done anything wrong. The problem is fake news making up stuff about him hoping some of it might stick even though it's all completely false or irrelevant.
    You're right. Everything concerning Trump is false and irrelevant.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    the article is on a variety of websites but your and others comments just prove my point. no one took the time to even check anything related to the article .
    Why would I ever check that site? You may as well be sending people to "REALTRUEFACTUAL100%HONESTNEWS.TUMBLR.COM" if you're going to link to infowars. They both probably do an equal amount of honest reporting, in that they do none at all.

Link from a site where the owner isn't a tinfoil hat nutter and people with bother to click on the link.

Trump supporters being so binary in their thinking is quaint. Demolishing Trump is a 4D chess game.
    Binary - we could only wish they saw things in binary. Right now they see things in base 1, not base 2.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Deleted
    We'll see. I think we anti-Trumpers need to plan for multiple contingencies. If we get fixated on one outcome, then we're narrowing our options. Trump and the Trumpkins, playing defense, are essentially limited to one option (the status quo), while we are not.

-> Trump could resign.
    -> Trump could be impeached, convicted and removed from office.
    -> Trump could be convinced to not run for re-election in 2020.
    -> Trump could limp into 2020 and be largely unelectable.
    -> Trump could be effectively frozen out by controversy and investigation from making major policy moves

And that doesn't even task into account the Congressional outcomes.

Would I like to see Trump removed from office? Absolutely. I will dance in the street if and when that happens. But if that's a high bar to climb, there are lesser bars that, while not as ideal, still effectively end the Trump administration.

Something a number of Trump supporters have said in the thread is "there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia"... but finding evidence of that is also not required. First, because as the FBI Director made clear, the entire campaign and affiliates are under investigation. Secondly because even if Trump wasn't "in the know" (or that is not proven) of Russian relations, that his close subordinates were would be enough to effectively end Trump's presidency in all but name.

This is why the White House is starting to downplay Manafort's role in the 2016 campaign (which is a joke, if we recall the power struggle between him and Lewindowski, and the fact that he was the pre-Bannon/Conway campaign manager). Because if indictments for Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone, and Michael Flynn roll in, the President will be chained down for the duration of their trials - years - by "what did he know and when did he know it", and the even greater risk of a deal cut between them and the DoJ for information on what Trump knew. Even the RISK of that is politically weaponizable.

Are you going to demolish him the same way you were going to win the elections?

Are you going to demolish him the same way you were going to win the elections?
    Which election are you referring to ? The one in November where he lost by 2,865,075 votes, or the one in December where he won by 77 votes?