Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Trumpers.....you guys.....

What you're doing is like looking at a single brushstroke of a painting of a mountain stream and saying that looks nothing like a mountain stream.

It's ok, though. Keep shitting on every single piece of evidence that links Trump to Russia. The looks of surprise on your faces will be the cherry on the "when he and Bannon are found guilty of treason" sundae.

How so many flag worshipping, anthem saluting, country music singing "patriots" voted for a traitor would be hilarious if not for the reality of it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    "Clearly this was only his aide, not Trump! He's totally innocent and has done nothing sketchy ever!"
    I have a hard time accepting that Trump knew anything about anything at any time.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Keep shitting on every single piece of evidence that links Trump to Russia.
    Should probably produce actual evidence rather than conjecture, hearsay, and rumors...

There's more on Hillary's private servers and e-mails which people say aren't real (even though Hillary herself vouched of the items respective existences under oath and got told her numbers were fucked by the presiding judge)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    Should probably produce actual evidence rather than conjecture, hearsay, and rumors...

There's more on Hillary's private servers and e-mails which people say aren't real (even though Hillary herself vouched of the items respective existences under oath and got told her numbers were fucked by the presiding judge)
    "The Russian hacks didn't effect the election!"

"I'm against Hillary cause emails & stuff!"
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Trumpers.....you guys.....

What you're doing is like looking at a single brushstroke of a painting of a mountain stream and saying that looks nothing like a mountain stream.

It's ok, though. Keep shitting on every single piece of evidence that links Trump to Russia. The looks of surprise on your faces will be the cherry on the "when he and Bannon are found guilty of treason" sundae.

How so many flag worshipping, anthem saluting, country music singing "patriots" voted for a traitor would be hilarious if not for the reality of it.
    There's nothing wrong with having links to Russia, and there's plenty of evidence that there are links to Russia. Routine or not, harmless or not, it's all being categorized as "smoke". Even decade-old, irrelevant news is "smoke". So really, it's not nearly the "mountain of evidence" people are pushing it to be. This is so apparent that I believe the goal is to just bog Trump down with this junk just to stymie his effectiveness as president.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a general note, the FBI investigation of Hillary and her e-mails is kinda over and done with; no sense in dragging it out now.

The investigation currently underway has a great deal more potential for political backlash/explosions, thus why it's being discussed like it is, and obviously why there is less information available, as the investigation is currently underway.

So for those screaming about those e-mails, understand that it's a dead horse you're beating, while the topic of Russian ties is still live and evolving.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    As a general note, the FBI investigation of Hillary and her e-mails is kinda over and done with; no sense in dragging it out now.
    Folks at the Trump 2020 rallies are still chanting to lock her up.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having links to Russia, and there's plenty of evidence that there are links to Russia. Routine or not, harmless or not, it's all being categorized as "smoke". Even decade-old, irrelevant news is "smoke". So really, it's not nearly the "mountain of evidence" people are pushing it to be. This is so apparent that I believe the goal is to just bog Trump down with this junk just to stymie his effectiveness as president.
    There is plenty wrong with having links to Russia if it's a quid pro quo arrangement with a campaign that isn't elected at the time. Logan Act and all.

Lying about it under oath is also kind of a big deal.

Sure, there are plenty who are just being obstructionist, just like Republicans for the past forever. Doesn't make it okay in either case.

However, even you've admitted that the implications from all of this, if true, are very serious, and are worthy of consideration.
    Last edited by Jun; 2017-03-22 at 06:33 PM. Reason: words are hard
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    "The Russian hacks didn't effect the election!"

"I'm against Hillary cause emails & stuff!"
    it didn't help that people were stating at times that the russians were hacking actual voting booths (as a reason to conduct recounts).... in areas where the booths weren't electronic. And then it was russians hacking the DNC, as opposed to the election... And Hillary was on about russian hackers as often as Trump was on about China, China China... (not to be confused with Chee-eye-nah which may be Trump's personal demon tormenter that lies atop his bald orange head... reports unclear)

The email thing for hillary though, was a verified thing that state department officials point out wasn't handled properly for some reason. Similar cases weren't really seen in recent years except for, i think, Powell's time briefly? But then that had presidential approval proven where this more recent time with Hillary was... well, just Hillary talking

There's nothing on the email servers. The story was and is she was using a private server. That's it. You guys keep trying to queef into existence some other nefarious thing. Like what if we found out she colluded with a foreign country to rig an election in her favor or something...oh wait...that's your fucking guy.

All fo this is evidence, btw. That's the point. Each thing is evidence pointing to what EVERY US INTELLIGENCE AGENCY has said since October...Russia interfered with the election.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Of course, you won't see it. You're easily duped. You voted for Trump after all. Hell, you probably believe Pizzagate.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

it didn't help that people were stating at times that the russians were hacking actual voting booths (as a reason to conduct recounts).... in areas where the booths weren't electronic. And then it was russians hacking the DNC, as opposed to the election... And Hillary was on about russian hackers as often as Trump was on about China, China China... (not to be confused with Chee-eye-nah which may be Trump's personal demon tormenter that lies atop his bald orange head... reports unclear)

The email thing for hillary though, was a verified thing that state department officials point out wasn't handled properly for some reason. Similar cases weren't really seen in recent years except for, i think, Powell's time briefly? But then that had presidential approval proven where this more recent time with Hillary was... well, just Hillary talking
    Yes, it is verified that she broke some rules in the bureaucracy. And?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post

The investigation currently underway has a great deal more potential for political backlash/explosions, thus why it's being discussed like it is, and obviously why there is less information available, as the investigation is currently underway.

So for those screaming about those e-mails, understand that it's a dead horse you're beating, while the topic of Russian ties is still live and evolving.
    From what I understand... you're siting a decade old development and calling it a new discovery?

I mean, sure, go for it... it's not as amusing as looking into what happened to Sanders and why it wasn't HIM and Trump going head to head, but whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How much did they donate to Trump to leave them off the travel ban?
    Apparently Saudi Arabia can actually work with US intelligence to vet people. The countries on the ban don't have a reliable means of gathering intelligence and sharing it with us on people coming in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Animalhouse; 2017-03-22 at 06:40 PM.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

From what I understand... you're siting a decade old development and calling it a new discovery?

I mean, sure, go for it... it's not as amusing as looking into what happened to Sanders and why it wasn't HIM and Trump going head to head, but whatever floats your boat.
    The Paul Manafort story came out this week. Flynn resigned just a couple of weeks ago. Do you know how long a decade is?
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account

Misdirections aside, are you actually denying the bolded text, that the topic of Russian ties is live and evolving? Are you saying that it's a dead subject?

Cause I'm really interested in hearing about how Paul Manafort's previous ties to the Russian oligarchy, whatever they may be, have absolutely zero to do with the Trump campaign last year.

Feel free to elaborate.
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Yes, it is verified that she broke some rules in the bureaucracy. And?
    Those rules carried federal penalties with 4 other individuals receiving heavy fines, incarceration or at the very least a loss of security clearance and gov't related job.... and this was due to just the allegation of what Hillary admitted she'd done.

I'm sure there's a thread on this site with the regulations broken and the typical penalties that didn't happen... but I already know that most people will simply reduce it mentally to:
    broke some rules in the bureaucracy. And?
    rather than think about why those rules didn't have some form penalty that should normally be carried out.

Those rules carried federal penalties with 4 other individuals receiving heavy fines, incarceration or at the very least a loss of security clearance and gov't related job.... and this was due to just the allegation of what Hillary admitted she'd done.

I'm sure there's a thread on this site with the regulations broken and the typical penalties that didn't happen... but I already know that most people will simply reduce it mentally to:

rather than think about why those rules didn't have some form penalty that should normally be carried out.
    By all means, list for me the people in prison for having a private email server.
    -ynnady

All of us would be perfectly ok with her being fined...and? Is that the outrage here? You wanted her fined? She used a private email server and didn't get fined therefore you voted for the least qualified and most corrupt person to run for the office in modern times...and in the process you overlook and downplay very real accusations of collusion with Russia, conflict of interest, profiting off the office and calling the last POTUS a criminal based on the accusations of conspiracy theorist from a TV show?

Brilliant.

There's nothing on the email servers. The story was and is she was using a private server. That's it. You guys keep trying to queef into existence some other nefarious thing. Like what if we found out she colluded with a foreign country to rig an election in her favor or something...oh wait...that's your fucking guy.

All fo this is evidence, btw. That's the point. Each thing is evidence pointing to what EVERY US INTELLIGENCE AGENCY has said since October...Russia interfered with the election.

Of course, you won't see it. You're easily duped. You voted for Trump after all. Hell, you probably believe Pizzagate.
    Yeah I voted for him because he was the lesser of two evils. And now that he won and is making some conservative-friendly decisions, I'd like to see him be successful. Just a regular ol' hard working conservative guy here, no pizzagater.