Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    None of what you said has any correlation whatsoever to anything.

His brand is a company that utilises his name. That doesn't go away simply because he became President. Trump Tower or Trump Plaza, or anything of the sort haven't had to change. That is his brand, it is his business. His lawyers have a remit, he doesn't personally review every case possible, that is insanity and a HUGE waste of time and resources, even the worst businessman don;t micro-manage to that level, stop being silly. He has a legal team that handles it for him and he trusts them to do it, and it is handled out of court, are you really this naive?
    Trump watching Cable TV is hardly the same as his trawling the internet looking for websites that might slightly be nasty towards him, stop being melodramatic. I get it, you hate Trump,. but at least try to think rationally and logically.
    He refused to fully separate himself from the operations of his company. If he had followed the historical precedents in that regard, your argument would be right. But he willingly decided that he would continue maintaining a connection between himself and his enterprises, making them essentially entangled. I mean, did you think people were making a big deal about that just to mess with Trump, with no actual motivations like the disentangling of government and private businesses?

I wanna scratch face but the website isn't working...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Gonna respond ​to me after showing you this story is false or are you going to keep getting mad? Funny either way. No i didn't vote for him so don't even bother calling me a supporter.
    Your link proved Trump reacted the way we are claiming. The only "evidence" is some moron from the Trump organization saying they didn't do it. That same agency, the PR firm, claimed they weren't contacted. And then they provided the quote that they never gave because they weren't contacted.

It's adorable that you Trumpers - yes, you - gobble everything these asscocks feed you, but some of us (actually, a majority of us ) actually think for ourselves.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It truly is an embarassing disgrace. Ignoring his policies, personality and such, the attitude and way he acts on the world stage is just childish, petty, and well, completely unfitting for the supposed leader of the free world. This is what happens when you vote for individuals rather than parties though
    I do agree with that, there are significant issues with our archaic voting system. It needs modernization and an acute tuning.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    I'm still laughing at the gullible retards who think Trump even knows the website exists.

Of fucking course it's up to the guy with a chinese cartoon grill avatar to lay down some reality.
    Or some lies. But keep chugging that kool-aid - eyes open or closed? The link provides proof of the claim, not the other way around. Just in case you decide to start thinking for yourself.

I wouldn't say beat up as a kid, because you know he likely went to some ivy-league school. BUT, he was born with a silver spoon. The fuck's probably rarely been told "no" growing up, so he gets pissy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Your link proved Trump reacted the way we are claiming. The only "evidence" is some moron from the Trump organization saying they didn't do it. That same agency, the PR firm, claimed they weren't contacted. And then they provided the quote that they never gave because they weren't contacted.

It's adorable that you Trumpers - yes, you - gobble everything these asscocks feed you, but some of us (actually, a majority of us ) actually think for ourselves.
    Yeah? Gonna bleieve​ an article with no proof because you don't like trump is thinking​ for yourself​?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    None of what you said has any correlation whatsoever to anything.

His brand is a company that utilises his name. That doesn't go away simply because he became President. Trump Tower or Trump Plaza, or anything of the sort haven't had to change. That is his brand, it is his business. His lawyers have a remit, he doesn't personally review every case possible, that is insanity and a HUGE waste of time and resources, even the worst businessman don;t micro-manage to that level, stop being silly. He has a legal team that handles it for him and he trusts them to do it, and it is handled out of court, are you really this naive?
    Trump watching Cable TV is hardly the same as his trawling the internet looking for websites that might slightly be nasty towards him, stop being melodramatic. I get it, you hate Trump,. but at least try to think rationally and logically.
    I get it, you like defending him and still don't see him for the petty pretend-dictator we already know him to be. Rational thinking, combined with Trump's actions, pretty much clears up that he indeed knew of and personally responded to this "brand issue".

And the first part of your little god-emperor diatribe seems to really miss the YUGE point of Trump's new reality. He isn't a brand. He's the fucking President. And he really ought to think about acting like it some day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah? Gonna bleieve​ an article with no proof because you don't like trump is thinking​ for yourself​?
    You're not doing any better. Paint yourself with the same brush if you're going to pretend to be impartial, because then at least we'll be able to track you more easily as you move the goalposts.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    Can you please link the proof? Thanks
    Lol, so you're commenting on a thread you didn't bother to read the first post on? Fabulous. And people wonder how Trump got elected - ignorant savages voting with their 5-second attention spans rather than thinking for themselves.

Hint re proof: first page, lol.

So this was sent since he has been President? Pathetic. He is truly an egomaniac, narcissistic, dictator. This is exactly what dictators do in countries they control. They will micro-manage small shit like finding someone making a cartoon and have his goons go after this person.

Also you could add in this article about trump mentioning Colin Kaepernick. While people may not agree on Kaepernicks stance. It is so fucking ego maniacal of Trump to think his tweets will not get this guy a job. I mean fucking 5 year old shit.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You mean the very proof you linked? That proof. I mean, thank you? Maybe?

Do you believe your own posts? That's the real question.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    You're not doing any better. Paint yourself with the same brush if you're going to pretend to be impartial, because then at least we'll be able to track you more easily as you move the goalposts.
    Wut? http://observer.com/2017/03/trump-ce..._medium=social
    The update and no one has posted a picture of this supposed letter. I'm not moving any goal posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You mean the very proof you linked? That proof. I mean, thank you? Maybe?

Do you believe your own posts? That's the real question.
    Yes. The proof where they said they didn't send a letter and nobody has shown it truly exists.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-03-22 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I do agree with that, there are significant issues with our archaic voting system. It needs modernization and an acute tuning.
    I am still against too much changing to the way voting is done. I like that a no name in politics can become president, BUT. We wouldn't have Trump if the DNC didn't rob Sanders of his 2016 run. Voter turn out would have been higher, and Sanders would have mopped the floor with the orange wig. That said, we also need a national holiday for voting (not just presidential, but state votes as well), and maybe even a small tax cut (.5%?) if proven to have voted to further incentivise people to vote. Further, electoral college should probably be retooled or done away with.

For those who might say "sanders didn't have it stolen" a reminder that many states conveniently changed voting hours in areas with high Sanders support, 50 Sanders delegates were outright snubbed and dismissed, the DNC chair, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, was in favor of Shillary. Last,in New York, they changed the voting to needing to have registered as a democrat in October the year BEFORE, thus weeding out the independent or even republican voters going for Sanders.

In conclusion, the 2016 election was a sham on several fronts, but the fixes are easy.

PS: Do away with gerrymandering, holy fuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    wahhh Trump said a thing that hurt my feefees

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    If only there were an amendment that protected private citizens from retribution for peacefully protesting against the government. The sad thing is, the lawyers know that they have no actual case, but the Trump legal team MO is to drag someone to court and then stall for years to starve them out.
    Threats of violence or simulations of violence against a specific person are not covered by the first amendment. Learn laws before you make claims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Threats of violence or simulations of violence against a specific person are not covered by the first amendment. Learn laws before you make claims?
    You would have to be delusional to a rather pathetic degree to believe that being booped by an animated kitten is a threat of violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wut? http://observer.com/2017/03/trump-ce..._medium=social
    The update and no one has posted a picture of this supposed letter. I'm not moving any goal posts.

Yes. The proof where they said they didn't send a letter and nobody has shown it truly exists.
    There is no evidence on either side - it's all hearsay. You haven't proven anything.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boourns.

I can't access that site.

I'd imagine we'll get lots and lots of copycats now, flappy bird style.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-03-22 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    If only there were an amendment that protected private citizens from retribution for peacefully protesting against the government. The sad thing is, the lawyers know that they have no actual case, but the Trump legal team MO is to drag someone to court and then stall for years to starve them out.
    Our Civil Courts need a serious rework, this kind of garbage is the norm. The law should be handed down, not simply winning through attrition like we're some medieval army laying siege to a city.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis