Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    "we should be thankful the Russians exposed the Dem's" is more or less what you said when it came to the Clinton email leaks. also, get over yourself, there are no hard on here. just me having a habit of remembering the shit people put up here.
    I'm feeling a bit harassed. If you want to have a discussion lets keep it to the thread at hand. I for one have an open mind and my views can change.

Its one of the great things about recognizing your own bias, and having a functional brain that is fed something other than partisan propaganda. Perhaps we could meet on common ground and become friends... perhaps not. But you gotta put that thing away... I swear it just winked at me

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Either Trump lied about surveillance, or a judge found probable cause of criminal wrongdoing.

Pick your poison I guess.
    Or people abused FISA warrants to monitor people unrelated to the actual FISA warrants

Fake News

He said he's concerned that there is reports involving an investigation where Trump, his campaign or people tied to Trump aren't mentioned by name, but give enough information that he could figure out who the American was doing the talking or what he calls "unmasking".

So if Foreign Agent, who is under surveillance is talking to say "a top trump team member" and says "What do you think he will do as president?" and the person says "I couldn't tell you I'm just his campaign manager". We can deduce that the top trump team member is KellyAnne Conway. Obviously not a real example, but at least that's how I interpret Nunes statements. Either he wanted to give Trump the heads up that more members of his team could become exposed in investigations OR my theory is this is a plot by Swamp Republicans and Trump to get a win after the terrible hearing with the FBI and NSA directors. With Trump's approval rating at 37% and an even more unpopular TrumpCare bill Republicans need a win, so Nunes makes a big fuss overhyping something which gets the media in a frenzy and more importantly gives the headlines for the fake news crowd like the title of this thread. So in the future if someone brings up Trump lied about the wiretapping they will link to some article from today to validate their position without needing to actually have facts on their side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Of course it's not OK. Show us where Obama spied for his party.
    Put up or shut up.
    (And if you're going to cite Nunes, even he disagrees with you.)
    Show me where Trump colluded with Russians.

Put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Or people abused FISA warrants to monitor people unrelated to the actual FISA warrants
    Hey hey, no conspiracy theories, thanks.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    "Right or wrong, if a spy agency -- via any method -- intercepts, copies, or otherwise reviews your communications, they have spied on you."

Edward Snowden, 3.22.2017
    That is entirely incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Remember, Trumps original tweet accused the previous president of illegally ordering Trump tapped, said Obama was possibly sick, and compared it to McCarthyism.

There's nothing in this news story about Obama ordering illegal wiretaps or possibly being sick. It's just typical Trump alternative facts.
    This. Precisely. Although Trumpers will ignore logic and reality and defend their god-king to his death (impeachment).

Quote Originally Posted by Wet Red Sword View Post
    Hey hey, no conspiracy theories, thanks.
    I mean that's what nunes said

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I mean that's what nunes said
    It actually isn't. At all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump was collateral damage at best here. That's a far cry from 'Obama wiretapped my tower which probably has bleeding-edge security tech on every floor to satiate my ego.'
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That is entirely correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed it for u.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    I'm feeling a bit harassed. If you want to have a discussion lets keep it to the thread at hand. I for one have an open mind and my views can change.

Its one of the great things about recognizing your own bias, and having a functional brain that is fed something other than partisan propaganda. Perhaps we could meet on common ground and become friends... perhaps not. But you gotta put that thing away... I swear it just winked at me
    /epic eye roll

as I said get over yourself. I was just pointing out where you we're glad that a government was spying and releasing sensitive information to be used against someone. but at this point I'll just assume for your sake your fine with spying either way, carry on or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    "Right or wrong, if a spy agency -- via any method -- intercepts, copies, or otherwise reviews your communications, they have spied on you."

Edward Snowden, 3.22.2017
    How else would you catch a traitor like Snowden ?

Or do you honestly believe a world can exist where no nation spies on the agents of other nations ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Trump was collateral damage at best here. That's a far cry from 'Obama wiretapped my tower which probably has bleeding-edge security tech on every floor to satiate my ego.'
    See the real problem is that rather than recognize they are 2 sides of the same coin and that SNOWDEN was right... about all of it.

We sit here verbally bashing each other like a bad episode of Red vs Blue.

Show me where Trump colluded with Russians.
    You can't even follow your own arguments. Pretty damned weak.

Vegas 82: Colluding with a foreign power to help ensure your election is a bit different than spying in general.
    You: But if the current President (obama) does it on behalf of his party (democrats)... that's okay. If that's not the definition of hypocrisy.
    Me: Of course it's not OK. Show us where Obama spied for his party.
    You: Show me where Trump colluded with the Russians.

??? !!! ???

Go back to logic 101.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    /epic eye roll

as I said get over yourself. I was just pointing out where you we're glad that a government was spying and releasing sensitive information to be used against someone. but at this point I'll just assume for your sake your fine with spying either way, carry on or whatever.
    I guess I'm just not naive enough to believe that one side (my side) is pure as the driven snow. Which is where these discussions seems to go.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    No, it isn't. The the government has a vested interest in ensuring the incoming administration has the nation's best interests at heart.

It would be stupid to not keep an eye on candidates and their teams.
    So they did the same thing to Hillary Clinton? I'm sure that would have been brought up..

See the real problem is that rather than recognize they are 2 sides of the same coin and that SNOWDEN was right... about all of it.

We sit here verbally bashing each other like a bad episode of Red vs Blue.
    Terrible deflection.
    Even Snowden's quote says that spying can be "right". And there is no evidence in Nunes' statement that any spying in this case was wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't even follow your own arguments. Pretty damned weak.

Vegas 82: Colluding with a foreign power to help ensure your election is a bit different than spying in general.
    You: But if the current President (obama) does it on behalf of his party (democrats)... that's okay. If that's not the definition of hypocrisy.
    Me: Of course it's not OK. Show us where Obama spied for his party.
    You: Show me where Trump colluded with the Russians.

??? !!! ???

Go back to logic 101.
    Its not my fault you can't keep up.

Its not my fault you can't keep up.
    Never mind, you aren't worth the time. You add nothing to this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible deflection.
    Even Snowden's quote says that spying can be "right". And there is no evidence in Nunes' statement that any spying in this case was wrong.
    How the fuck is that deflection?

The entire point to me posting here is that whether you're a stubborn ass, or an immovable fat fuck of an elephant, you're both guilty of the same shit. Its nauseating to watch you fucks try to justify and defend and attack and belittle your "opponents". Wake the fuck up.

Pot meet Kettle.

If you're religious:

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, you aren't worth the time. You add nothing to this thread.
    I was thinking the same thing.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-23 at 05:03 AM.