RIP Delectable Ogre Cuisine

It was fun while it lasted. Mid botanist attempts could no longer eat this "food"

http://www.wowhead.com/item=104196/d...-ogre-queasine

Basically having a Wisdom buff for 1 min and it stacked with other food cause this was a debuff
    Last edited by meroko; 2017-03-23 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    It was fun while it lasted. Mid botanist attempts could no longer eat this "food"

http://www.wowhead.com/item=104196/d...-ogre-queasine

Basically having a Wisdom buff for 1 min and it stacked with other food cause this was a debuff
    So, exploit gets nerfed...

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    So, exploit gets nerfed...
    I don't think you know what exploit means.

I didn't know this existed. Whats being changed?

Do you? From woe head...

Upon eating for 10 seconds, you get the Queasiness buff/effect which lasts for 1 minute. It restores 1% health and mana every 5 seconds, and surrounds your character in a greenish fog.

sounds like a exploit to me.

I don't think this is an "exploit"..

unless eating normal food also gave the effect of the debuff, thats an incredibly minor exploit at absolute best. 12% health and mana over the course of a minute isnt that impressive.

however, there are many items you can use that have similar effects, and still stack with food. i dont think i would ever consider it an exploit.

It's not an exploit, it's just a buff that they didn't disable. Hardly game breaking. Was basically a wisdom for a minute for every healer. effectively having an extra mana pot. I am not sad it was fixed, it was just a fun little extra

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Do you? From woe head...

Upon eating for 10 seconds, you get the Queasiness buff/effect which lasts for 1 minute. It restores 1% health and mana every 5 seconds, and surrounds your character in a greenish fog.

sounds like a exploit to me.
    Definitely not dude. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    unless eating normal food also gave the effect of the debuff, thats an incredibly minor exploit at absolute best. 12% health and mana over the course of a minute isnt that impressive.

however, there are many items you can use that have similar effects, and still stack with food. i dont think i would ever consider it an exploit.
    Basically you eat your regular food, do a 15 sec pull timer, eat the debuff food and do your prepot. It was a noticeable difference, but like I said before, it was just a fun extra. I knew it was gonna be fixed.