Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Is that an actual song

- - - Updated - - -

Doctors bitch about peoples health while they smoke packs of cigaretts each day.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So I was at walmart the other day shopping for shotguns, mountain dew, and WWE dvd's when I found out that there is now blueberry pancake Cap'n Crunch. Naturally i had to buy a box. It's not half bad. actually tastes like blueberry pancakes. Have you guys tried it yet?

MMMM blueberry pancakes and blood (after I cut the roof of my mouth).

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    MMMM blueberry pancakes and blood (after I cut the roof of my mouth).
    I did not cut myself on this cereal. The puffs were actually somewhat soft compared to other captain crunch cereals.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I'm not a big fan of maple syrupy flavored food. Pretty much pancakes or waffles or french toast is the only stuff that should have syrup. I can't handle it when other things do, like sausage, cereal, or anything else.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I did not cut myself on this cereal. The puffs were actually somewhat soft compared to other captain crunch cereals.
    That's good, I just remembered doing that the few times when I had eaten them. My guilty pleasure on sugar cereal was always frosted mini wheats and Fruity Pebbles. I could, when I was a kid, devour a box in one day.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was at walmart the other day shopping for shotguns, mountain dew, and WWE dvd's when I found out that there is now blueberry pancake Cap'n Crunch. Naturally i had to buy a box. It's not half bad. actually tastes like blueberry pancakes. Have you guys tried it yet?

That shit is awesome. I also liked the Sprinkled Doughnut Crunch when they had it a year ago or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    They taste bad- artificial. Nothing like the 'tastes' they try to imitate.

I do have a terrific palate- I am a legit trained and certified chef. I did the whole culinary school, internship, to PDR chef thing. I even traveled the world (except Australia). None of that matters- cereal is just disgusting.
    Spot on. I grew up on cereal, but these days I find it leaves a lot to be desired - Mostly because I don't eat garbage like I used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    That shit is awesome. I also liked the Sprinkled Doughnut Crunch when they had it a year ago or so.
    They still sell Sprinkled Donut Crunch as well as the Oops! all Crunchberries cereal. Just bought a box last night of the Sprinkled Donut Crunch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    just how short are you that you weight less than 100 pounds?
    i'm not short. i'm 5' 8"
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    That looks like diabetes in a bowl.
    What kind of person wants to fall into a diabetic coma at breakfast? Maybe this cereal is popular with the unemployed.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i'm not short. i'm 5' 8"
    5'8" eh? I will look down upon you from my massive 5'11"
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    What kind of person wants to fall into a diabetic coma at breakfast? Maybe this cereal is popular with the unemployed.
    When I look at this breakfast cereal, I think about the research footage of lab rats who have eaten a "standard American breakfast" who were flailing around in a pool and couldn't find their way to the edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I look at this breakfast cereal, I think about the research footage of lab rats who have eaten a "standard American breakfast" who were flailing around in a pool and couldn't find their way to the edge.
    i will agree that american cereal is pretty shitty though. i prefer oatmeal.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

When you would finish your Count Chocula cereal you'd be left with a bowl of chocolate milk.

Last edited by Independent voter; 2017-03-23 at 05:42 PM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Even high-end cereals or granola? I agree that shit like Capt'n Crunch is garbage.
    High end cereals? I have never tasted such a thing.

Granola is meh if store bought. Homemade is better but I would still like many other foods for breakfast than granola.

High end cereals? I have never tasted such a thing.

Granola is meh if store bought. Homemade is better but I would still like many other foods for breakfast than granola.
    "High end" is subjective, but I get the organic/locally made cereals out here from my local version of Whole Foods. Homemade granolas are the best, agreed.

"High end" is subjective, but I get the organic/locally made cereals out here from my local version of Whole Foods. Homemade granolas are the best, agreed.
    If by high end you mean Kashi/365 and whatever the TI organic cereal is called- I had them. Terrible.

If by high end you mean Kashi/365 and whatever the TI organic cereal is called- I had them. Terrible.
    No....sorry I forget that Chicago is a healthy food desert in some ways. Kashi is low end out here for organic/"healthy" cereals.

Chicago food wins hands down in other ways, though. Everything out here is hipster-ified.

7+ Year Old Account
    Woah I need to find and get me some of those.
    Love the cap'n bet they're delicious, mmmmm the milk afterwards probably awesome also
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

I don't know how people eat this shit for breakfast. I'd rather just have a slice of pie if I'm going that route.