Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    What? That they were 50 year old men from Kent?
    Yeah, that's totally what I meant. Damn those 50 year old men from Kent!
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    No, more like "I find it funny that you'd attempt to imply things about other people when you, yourself are basically an internet dweller who is likely obese, suffers from social anxiety and still lives with his/her parents." it's easy for people to imply things about people, it's not very easy for such people to accept the same sort of insults in return.

Now to you and the other tool, stop derailing the thread, stick to the topic or stop posting.
    When did I become obese?! And how big is my parents house? Hampshire to Malta...that is one hell of an extension they have!

15+ Year Old Account
    Any new info about the killer? Where was he from? What did he do for his living? Why did the police know him? Does he have family? Anything new about those other people who had been arrested?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Where was he from?
    Kent. I'm not sure which part of Kent mind you.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Any new info about the killer? Where was he from? What did he do for his living? Why did the police know him? Does he have family? Anything new about those other people who had been arrested?
    Apparently it turns out he was a British bloke from Kent named Adrian Elms who became radicalised and changed his name.

TO be fair a guy I lived with called Christopher Newton now goes by the name of Ibrahim Yussef.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Apparently it turns out he was a British bloke from Kent named Adrian Elms who became radicalised and changed his name.
    "Detectives are exploring Masood’s past. What we know is that he was born in Kent on Christmas Day and named Adrian Russell Ajao. Earlier reports said he was named Adrian Elms."

Elms may be the surname of the father, mother or stepdad and adopted later on.

Ajao is a Nigerian surname.

It seems he was born in Dartford, which is pretty much South East London.
    Last edited by Kalis; 2017-03-24 at 09:01 AM.

Deleted
    Probably from prison, convert or die.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    According to the papers one of the victims was an American tourist, so goodbye Iran lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    According to the papers one of the victims was an American tourist, so goodbye Iran lol.
    Iran? What does Iran have to do with this or Islamic terrorism in general?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    Lol.... Iran?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...khalid-masood/

What else do we know about him?

By 2005 he was working in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia, teaching workers at the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) in Jeddah, according to The Sun, which says it obtained a copy of Masood's CV.

In the CV he is said to describe himself as “British”, “friendly and approachable” and a good listener and the document reportedly claims he had a economics degree. He apparently began in sales and was later promoted to manager at Aaron Chemicals in Bodiam, East Sussex.

In 2004 he is understood to have married a Muslim, Farzana Malik. It is unclear what became of their marriage and whether Masood converted to Islam at the time. In the same year, The Sun reports, Masood’s CV claims he gained a TESOL certificate, allowing him to teach English to foreigners.

In spring 2009, Masood reportedly returned from Saudi Arabia to the UK. After a five-month gap, he is said to have joined a TEFL college in Luton as a “senior English teacher”.

When was he radicalised?

No one knows exactly. Masood served time in Lewes jail, East Sussex, Wayland prison in Norfolk, and Ford open prison, West Sussex. It is quite likely he was radicalised during a spell in jail.

15+ Year Old Account
    What was he in jail for?

EDIT: oh read the link. He was a known for many violent crimes, including stabbing someone in the face because of an argument. What a lunatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    did I hear that right yesterday... his last altercation with the law was in 2003 for possession of... a knife?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Ticks all the usual Jihadi tropes.

convert, criminal history, personal grieveneces, violent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    did I hear that right yesterday... his last altercation with the law was in 2003 for possession of... a knife?
    You are not allowed to carry a knife in public anywhere in Europe afaik.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Ticks all the usual Jihadi tropes.

convert, criminal history, personal grieveneces, violent.
    I don't really agree..
    His age is far out of the typical profile range. His criminal record is stupid petty crimes.

Petty crimes: Shit almost everyone does.
    Difference is, how petty criminals are just getting caught breaking the law.

Some of you guys tend to make it way too easy for yourself. Looking at things through blinders causes to overlook the rest of the picture.

- - - Updated - - -

You are not allowed to carry a knife in public anywhere in Europe afaik.
    Blade length decides.
    Rule of thumb: If the blade is longer than the width of the palm of your hand (adult person), chances it exceeds the legal length.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really agree..
    His age is far out of the typical profile range. His criminal record is stupid petty crimes.

Petty crimes, shit almost everyone does..... like stabbing people in the face?

He was an educated man and had multiple good jobs. Not some street thug. But he was still a batshit crazy violent criminal.

- - - Updated - - -

Blade length decides.
    Rule of thumb: If the blade is longer than the width of the palm of your hand (adult person), chances it exceeds the legal length.
    Not in Finland. There used to be some sort of length rule, I think it was 5 cm and that was in the 1970's or something. Nowadays all knives are forbidden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Petty crimes, shit almost everyone does..... like stabbing people in the face?
    that wasn't a petty crime.
    His criminal record overall is a collection of primarily petty crimes.
    From what I heard and read, he didn't stab that guy in the face. He slashed him across the face with a knife, during an argument that was racially charged...
    Maybe racist asshole taunted him just enough that he snapped.
    Did he break the law right there? Obviously yes. Should he have restrained himself? Yes, probably.
    But, with the fractions of background knowledge about that incident I am hesitant to discard him as the super crazy evil dude.
    Quite frankly, racists getting a little roughed up is not the worst thing that can happen. Still the knife slash was just a tad too much.

He was an educated man and had multiple good jobs. Not some street thug. But he was still a batshit crazy violent criminal.
    Only shows that education and a regular lifestyle doesn't mean one is an innocent saint.

- - - Updated - - -

Not in Finland. There used to be some sort of length rule, I think it was 5 cm and that was in the 1970's or something. Nowadays all knives are forbidden.
    Are you certain? Mind digging it up for us? Honestly curious.

Deleted
    I don't really agree..

Difference is, how petty criminals are just getting caught breaking the law.

Some of you guys tend to make it way too easy for yourself. Looking at things through blinders causes to overlook the rest of the picture.

The only abnormality is his age. Double that of your average jihadi.

his criminal record has petty crimes..like slashing a man with a knife...he was a violent criminal.

But you are right the paris attackers, nice attacker all had petty criminal records.

studies show that a significant proportion of jihadists have had prior convictions. Its a trope.