Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    No, it isn't. The the government has a vested interest in ensuring the incoming administration has the nation's best interests at heart.

It would be stupid to not keep an eye on candidates and their teams.
    man where were you when Nixion needed you lol. i wasnt wiretapping them to spy just for the Nations best interest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Again deflection that's not what Trump is claiming and again Trump runs the government, how do you claim the government is out to get you when you are the government?
    Trump's a dipshit. I really don't know where anyone gets the idea that I'm defending Trump in any meaningful sense. Many of his critics are completely odious and I point that out, but that doesn't make me a fan of the man.

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    But does he demonstrate an educated opinion or an uncritically, biased opinion on his show? Having an opinion is fine, it's how you get there that matters.
    I wouldn't know what he demonstrates. I don't watch his show.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    He will be lucky if he isn't arrested for obstruction of justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He will be lucky if he isn't arrested for obstruction of justice.
    Or for violation of the espionage act. But who are we kidding, the Republicans wont do anything to him.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Or for violation of the espionage act. But who are we kidding, the Republicans wont do anything to him.
    Yeah, I am not betting on Nunes being arrested either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    You're projecting. Everything I've wrote is defensible and coherent while you're ranting in an unhinged fashion.
    How was anything you said defensible?

"They all lie, all of them!" Why are you even discussing this if no one can be believed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    man where were you when Nixion needed you lol. i wasnt wiretapping them to spy just for the Nations best interest!!!
    Again. Nixon didn't get in trouble for wiretapping. He got in trouble for having the FBI physically raid and steal information from the Watergate Hotel on his political opponents.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

At this point, I have to wonder if there is an elected Republican left that's capable of even the most casual of relationships with the truth. This is truly absurd, fuck Nunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    At this point, I have to wonder if there is an elected Republican left that's capable of even the most casual of relationships with the truth. This is truly absurd, fuck Nunes.
    I'm struggling to figure out who's worse, him or Chaffetz.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    How was anything you said defensible?

"They all lie, all of them!" Why are you even discussing this if no one can be believed?
    Plenty of people can. Just not Congress or the IC. If you think these are honest interlocutors, you're incredibly gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Tell me what that statement means then, please enlighten me and say 1 thing of substance.
    Just to be clear, your position lacks any substance, so the idea that anyone should be concerned with meeting your standard of substantial is laughable. Even so, I have, multiple times, posted a succinct summary, and substance based explanation of what actually took place, instead of the fairy tale you conjured.

So let's try it this way; the statement ultimately means nothing, and at best is a convoluted mess. This is especially highlighted by the fact he undercut his own statement in the answers he gave to the reporters immediately following the nothingness he asserted. As I stated earlier, you're actually arguing against Nunes at various points. What's worse than this, and somehow more hilarious, is that you were utterly incapable of comprehending what he said, or didn't even try to, and instead fabricated "confirmation" of your own bullshit as result.

It was unintentionally perfect of you.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-03-24 at 06:07 AM.

I came looking for a wall, an America without illegals and all I found was desperation. Well Jesus didn't become Christ number 1 in a day so there is hope still for Christ number 2.

Possibly McCain.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/cong...eaders-n737436
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'm struggling to figure out who's worse, him or Chaffetz.
    The answer you are looking for is Paul Ryan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    McCain is in this weird limbo where Trumpsters absolutely loathe him and he's still disliked by certain Democrats.

Whatever his politics have been I've always had respect for the man.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Naw, McCain and Graham talk the talk but I've yet to see either one of them actually do anything. They're making out like bandits with the press though, and it's making them look like god damn heroes to liberals without having to do a fucking thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    McCain is in this weird limbo where Trumpsters absolutely loathe him and he's still disliked by certain Democrats.

Whatever his politics have been I've always had respect for the man.
    My respect wanes a little more every time he misplaces his spine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Naw, McCain and Graham talk the talk but I've yet to see either one of them actually do anything. They're making out like bandits with the press though, and it's making them look like god damn heroes to liberals without having to do a fucking thing.
    In McCain's defense, it is hard to do much when the rest of your party does not agree with a lot of your stances, and thus does not care to help your agenda.