Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean you guys behave equally like a 5 year old here... what does that say about MMOC then? I mean the temper tantrums rival what you call Trump's tantrums.
    I'm a random commentor on an internet forum.

He is the president of the United States.

I have no clue why you think the behaviors of both are in any way comparable. The bar for behavior from the leader of the free world should not be, "Well, he's about as mature as your random, anonymous internet user!"

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    It's worth noting that Benghazi would not have even been a factor if Republicans had not harped on it for years, artificially inflating its importance in the minds of their voters. The botched Yemen attack was arguably worse and can be more readily laid at Trump's feet, but we're not even talking about it anymore. As I've said before, a lot of Clinton's low approval was due to Republicans and right-wing media throwing smoke bombs at her for decades, then saying "Well, where's there's smoke..."
    Benghazi led to the fishing expedition that resulted in showing Hillary's private emails. I think they fished in the 90's also on Bill Clinton with White Water.

It might become a little ironic if the Democrats use this as a way to subpoena Trump's tax returns in these investigations.

I mean, he's not wrong I guess. Even if he is a shitty president, he still is president. That's more then any of us will ever be able to say.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean you guys behave equally like a 5 year old here... what does that say about MMOC then? I mean the temper tantrums rival what you call Trump's tantrums.
    How is a random poster or even a Moderator of an internet forum remotely comparable to the President of the United States?

A pretty vast minority of people see/ hear about a tantrum here, and the tantrums are pointless and stupid, as you've pointed out and I'd wager that absolutely nobody cares or know about it.

The POTUS throws an equally trivial tantrum and the entire fucking world knows and cares about it because he's on the world stage and has the ability to effect change both in our country and around the world. His tantrums have an effect on world politics...some random internet poster or Moderator throwing a tantrum has an effect on nothing.

Even when the winning team won on a technicality and may have had outside help?

Besides, Trump is the textbook definition of a sore winner, having complained about imaginary millions of illegal voters even after he won.

Also, Republicans didn't line up to shake Obama's hand, so you must be remembering back farther than that...
    They whined and complained for months after he won? And ordered recount after recount after recount?
    "I don't think so Tim."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Was this during recess? That's the sort of reply you'd expect from a toddler
    I would say closer to nap time.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    What did you win?
    Many things. Many things indeed.
    Adulation of my peers is the greatest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I'm really not trying to be the conspiracy theorist guy, but I cannot under any circumstances believe any polls after what we witnessed during the election. They are all agenda based and incorrect. The only thing that actually matters is the economy, Trump will fail or thrive on economics alone.
    Well, then he is failing. Considering he has had a NEGATIVE effect on the economy so far.

regarding polls are we suppose to believe them i mean iirc there was a poll saying hillary had a 98 percent chance of winning the election and we all know how that turned out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Well, then he is failing. Considering he has had a NEGATIVE effect on the economy so far.
    lol please explain how he has had a negative effect on the economy please lol
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    They whined and complained for months after he won? And ordered recount after recount after recount?
    "I don't think so Tim."
    Whined and complained for months after he won? Republicans whined and complained for eight years. And as far as recounts go, those were driven primarily by Jill Stein and the Green Party, not the Democrats.

Get your facts straight, man. Stop wasting my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Trump: YOU ARE FAKE FOOD!
    TBF he'd be right for once.

I'm pretty sure the main ingredient for McDonald's is cardboard.

Whined and complained for months after he won? Republicans whined and complained for eight years. And as far as recounts go, those were driven primarily by Jill Stein and the Green Party, not the Democrats.

Get your facts straight, man. Stop wasting my time.
    Last I checked the Green Party are not Republican.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another childish argument to add onto the Trump whiteboard i guess... At what point do you lock him in the closet to prevent him from embarassing the country?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    And yet he's still higher than congress lol.
    Not really hard though. Everyone hates congress for a simple reason.

For Democrats it's because of the Republicans in there. For the Republicans it's because of the Democrats in there. Simply put you can ask if they like or hate congress they'll say hate. Then when asked why it's never because of their side, it's all the other side who is at fault.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    lol please explain how he has had a negative effect on the economy please lol
    Look at the stock market the last 2 days with the Trump investigation and the failing of the Trumpcare act.

Look at the stock market the last 2 days with the Trump investigation and the failing of the Trumpcare act.
    only reason why i ask is cause last time i checked stock market was at record high
    mr pickles

Last I checked the Green Party are not Republican.
    And they aren't Democrats. If your point is that the Greens aren't good losers, then... okay? Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    only reason why i ask is cause last time i checked stock market was at record high
    Looks like the stock market was almost 21,000 on Monday, it lost about 300 points over the last 5 days.

And they aren't Democrats. If your point is that the Greens aren't good losers, then... okay? Nobody cares.
    Nobody is an awful lot of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the stock market was almost 21,000 on Monday, it lost about 300 points over the last 5 days.
    What was it at before the election? Oh yeah, as low as 17,400.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-03-24 at 12:29 AM.

Nobody is an awful lot of people.
    I'm sorry, let me rephrase: Nobody that matters cares.