10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Hmmm, well, I disregard consumables completely, I'm terrible at using them. The mods do indeed take up too much space.

Really don't know why we don't have a "locker" or something. I mean, I'm obviously not carrying about 10 pieces of armor on my person, even if they are in my inventory.
    The inventory doesn't make sense to me. Some windows I can deconstruct my items, but I can't do so when picking what I want to equip? Nor can I equip things right after developing them, I have to walk over to the locker and equip them, but then I have to go back in my inventory to delete the old stuff. This should all be doable from one UI. It's like having two windows for your WoW inventory with the same items; One where you can repair and vendor things, the other where you can equip them.

The UI is pretty bad at that sort of thing. I hope it gets changed, but this is Bioware, not CD Project Red, so I don't have much hope.

At the most we might see a "space chest" added in some DLC.
    Last edited by MonsieuRoberts; 2017-03-24 at 04:13 AM.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Golden Pyjack pls.

Omg im dieing, Liam And Jall just got naked and swapped, compared armor as some sort of diplomacy play from liam. Well liam had pants on but Jaal was compleatly naked. The crew events in this game are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    Golden Pyjack pls.
    Yes plz. Every time you pet it, you gain 1 credit.

It really bothers me that there's no place to store stuff. Especially with this games inventory and crafting system.
    Last edited by Ninjavitis; 2017-03-24 at 05:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never get involved with the community of Bioware games so I don't really know where to look; Where would we find info about any new content or patches? Aside from random devs on twitter, is there a forum with CMs posting about what they plan on changing?

I also just thought about this; Am I spoiled since I have played WoW for so long in seeking conversation & discussion from developers? Blizzard's level of communication and discussion of gameplay changes is NOT the norm, is it? I don't even know becuase I've never really wanted change that the community couldn't do themselves. NexusMods takes care of their own issues because Bethesda lets us.
    [/url]

10+ Year Old Account
    I got to a spot were Stam helps you talk to Sara in the coma,but at one point it glitched out and she started moving her lips and talking which caused got a nice laugh out of me
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Just build Equalizer smg with with the lightning mod, that fucker burns sheilds like this is normal i love it. Also the Annihilation Lance build is so strong once you have the points to max everything, kind of shitty if you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Widow V with 4 mod slots, max damage and penetration. One shot almost everything. The Revnant with a beam amplifier is also pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Agreed. The first one was nice to give us a good feel for what we're getting into, we don't need to repeat that over and over. I think that's a major flaw of dungeon design in general: repetition and empty rooms. There's actually two major philosophies about the purpose of empty rooms, but still the prevailing thought is: if you're not going to do anything with it, don't include it.

Yeah, they weren't going to add any major story into these, so at best they are for loot. And I'm actually at the point in general where I just don't want to do a "dungeon" in a game anymore if there isn't some clear objective which is also relevant to the games progression (narrative/gameplay). Spending hours in repeating empty rooms is not what I consider quality content anymore, this ain't the 80's anymore.

On that note, I think scanning planets fall into that category as well but sadly no one realized how boring and pointless that is. It essentially just wastes my time with swooshing space driving animations and camera rides. If we could at least land on useless planets and mine stuff or build shitty little outposts like in survival games. But all you do is look at them, read the flavor text that is only available after you get very close to the thing and then you piss off. Essentially that would be like DA:I letting you go to every place on the map with a name and putting you on a smal hill only to play a little dialogue: "Oh yeah, who would have thought that there is nothing here on that mountain ride in the middle of nowhere. I guess we wasted our time. Let's head back." The feature addds nothing and frankly the time it takes to get around the galaxy is annoying beyond comprehension to me. Also that I can't get abord my ship without leaving the damn planet, damn that is annoying as well.
    I picked up a trainer. Can't remember where or which one but look for trainers that allow "unlimtied resources". It applies to research points too.
    You can also just use cheat engine and scan for the values and edit them. Less comfortable but you have more controll over what resources you get and can limit yourself (if you want to) accordingly.

was playing with friends got the top score on my infiltrator. They were wondering how i managed that since i wasn't with them most of the time and they didnt see me shoot stuff outside of heavies. I told them i was covering their ass the entire time from flankers and "Who do you think was killing all those dogs getting in your face?".

I know they're new to the game and 10 hours isnt THAT big of a lead but you'd think all the games they play would make them more aware of their surroundings.

Then again most games create a mindset of "the enemy is in the direction you are facing" and the lines are clear over what is your area and what is theirs. ME3's MP was clear about this most of the time too. ME:A's multiplayer seems to be designed to allow for the enemy to get units to surround you while also having units that invade your personal space. If you've been focusing on one front for a short while, you've made a mistake.

Also turtling, like for extraction for example, is a impossible if you're trying to gather on a single spot. All the maps are designed such that this will just open you up to flanking. You need people off to the far side to deny the enemy those areas. You should absolutely NEVER share cover in the same spot for more than a few moments.

Would a build with Vanguard and Inflatrator profiles and shotgun and sniper for weapons be feasible? Or would the weapons be too heavy? What weapons would you use for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Black Widow V with 4 mod slots, max damage and penetration. One shot almost everything. The Revnant with a beam amplifier is also pretty good.
    I am finding it hard to not use the Back Widow. Got speced into combat for 4 shots a clip and usually one shots mooks with a single head shot. The valliant does not look useful for mooks this time around. I do wish crafting was less expensive on mats to allow playing around. At this point it is sure fire upgrades and skip the fun stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    I am finding it hard to not use the Back Widow. Got speced into combat for 4 shots a clip and usually one shots mooks with a single head shot. The valliant does not look useful for mooks this time around. I do wish crafting was less expensive on mats to allow playing around. At this point it is sure fire upgrades and skip the fun stuff.
    As soon as I saw I could research the Black Widow. I knew what Sniper I was using. That and the Carnifex. Heavy damage slow firing weapons are extremely useful when using Tech abilities and Combo detonations. The only real weapon I swap around is the Assault rifle, use it as a mid range weapon if there are lot of units swarming. Because it reloads fast and I can hip fire and dodge really well with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Would a build with Vanguard and Inflatrator profiles and shotgun and sniper for weapons be feasible? Or would the weapons be too heavy? What weapons would you use for it?
    This is what I'm planning to go for. Loadout sniper rifle with weight decrease mod + pistol gives me +100% cooldown bonus, so I don't think replacing the pistol with a non-heavy shotgun should be that bad; after all, you theoretically can have up to 4 weapons, and using only 2 shouldn't penalize you too much.

As soon as I saw I could research the Black Widow. I knew what Sniper I was using. That and the Carnifex. Heavy damage slow firing weapons are extremely useful when using Tech abilities and Combo detonations. The only real weapon I swap around is the Assault rifle, use it as a mid range weapon if there are lot of units swarming. Because it reloads fast and I can hip fire and dodge really well with them.
    I find it a bit sad that they made similar research requirements for all weapons within a given class. It means that there will always be a weapon you can focus on crafting and improving from the start, meaning you probably won't be using any intermediate weapons. Would be nice if weapons differed in strength, and stronger weapons (such as Black Widow) were the hardest to craft, so you would have to use something else before you get to the point of being able to craft it.

As it is, I crafted Viper and Incisor, and I'm planning to use Viper I until I am able to craft Black Widow - then I will only use BW as a sniper rifle. Just need to find large deposits of Cu somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will get to a point where resources aren't an issue. Since you accumulate so much of it. But starting off it is great that you basically scrounge to get enough materials to craft what you want. Deconstructing weapons gives you materials of its species type. Milky Way, Heleus and Remnant. But I have yet to find a Remnant weapon drop.

Research points heads up. Milky Way and Heleus are very easy to come by. Remnant is by far the most scarce. So careful what you want to sink those points into.

10+ Year Old Account
    What difficulty are you trying that on?

I just tried using that combo earlier on Insanity and it did literally 0 damage. Like I could unload an entire magazine of 111 bullets on one single guy, with 100% accuracy, and he would lose like 30% of his HP.

10+ Year Old Account
    This loading screen shit is such bullshit! EVERY TIME I save close to a camp and die, the camp's empty when I come back! How is this a thing? How does it take 3 minutes to NOT load in any enemies, but it takes 15 seconds to load in Kett as far as the eye can see? I've even seen a camp fully manned and then ships come down and drop MORE kett where the original ones are standing! As soon as they notice me, they stop clipping and run in different directions, and those load times are normal. But a camp of empty Kett, oh boy, I've gotta take 3 minutes to figure that one out.

This is getting so old. I'm not willing to compromise on the difficulty and just play easy mode, but I also loathe the lack of quicksave and don't want to just replay the past 5 minutes before I encountered the camp. Driving me up the fucking wall man. Give me quicksave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    What difficulty are you trying that on?

I just tried using that combo earlier on Insanity and it did literally 0 damage. Like I could unload an entire magazine of 111 bullets on one single guy, with 100% accuracy, and he would lose like 30% of his HP.
    I don't think most of the strong builds last long on Insanity. A few levels and my Disciple can barely bring a standard Kett soldier to 50% after two shots.
    [/url]

This game is so boring. I guess it deserves the 4.4/10 user review on metacritic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Not at first, but there's a bunch of passives that reduce weapon weight in all 3 categories. Once you have all the weight reducing passives, and craft a sniper and shotgun with weight reducing mods, I see no reason why one couldn't carry both, and thus spec into Infiltrator for long range, and Vanguard for close range.

Of course, that'll require a pretty advanced level.

Right now I'm lvl 8, but planning to build a Vanguard/Infiltrator spec myself. Already have a black widow waiting for customization, and my N7 Crusader completely wrecks shit up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    This game is so boring. I guess it deserves the 4.4/10 user review on metacritic.
    Subjective. I'm having the time of my life playing this thing.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    This loading screen shit is such bullshit! EVERY TIME I save close to a camp and die, the camp's empty when I come back! How is this a thing? How does it take 3 minutes to NOT load in any enemies, but it takes 15 seconds to load in Kett as far as the eye can see? I've even seen a camp fully manned and then ships come down and drop MORE kett where the original ones are standing! As soon as they notice me, they stop clipping and run in different directions, and those load times are normal. But a camp of empty Kett, oh boy, I've gotta take 3 minutes to figure that one out.

This is getting so old. I'm not willing to compromise on the difficulty and just play easy mode, but I also loathe the lack of quicksave and don't want to just replay the past 5 minutes before I encountered the camp. Driving me up the fucking wall man. Give me quicksave.
    From what I can see, they use a random enemy distribution system, as some games do (Witcher 3 was like this too, as far as I remember). When the game is saved, they don't save the status of every enemy group, they only save everything you've done exploration-wise and quest-wise. So if you just took out a randomly spawning group of Kett, saved and then loaded your game, there is a chance those Kett will spawn right back. Same way, if you died when trying to take out a Remnant camp and then loaded, there is a chance those Remnant won't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Subjective. I'm having the time of my life playing this thing.
    Same. I haven't had so much fun with games in many months. The game is everything I expected it to be, and in some regards, it is more.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.