Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Some facts:

1. Deregulation of an industry that can't have competition causes costs to skyrocket. The MOST deregulated system (US) is more than DOUBLE the cost of the next system.
    2. Universal health care done properly will save the US $1.5 trillion a year.

and thirdly:

3. You have been saying you are OK with killing people.
    I think you need to look up the definition of "killing"
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by memberbeary View Post
    less tax on high-income Americans means the money they save will trickle down and benefit everyone! its effectiveness has been proven time and time again. *sarcasm off*
    I see what you did there :-)

Now sad to see the murricans fuck over their own people like that.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I have literally been saying that from the start. Insurance is still purchased by everyone, some people use more, some people use less. It mitigates risk by spreading it around among a large pool. I have no problem with insurance, I have a problem forcing people to buy insurance they may not want.
    Then your issue isn't single payer or universal coverage? You are being very confusing...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I'm fine with the government collapsing, because it is too bloated. I'm fine with people being responsible for themselves. I never said I wanted to kill people. Sorry.
    .....I can't even. Do you not understand what the direct result of a government collapsing is? You can't honestly be serious in not being able to follow that thought through to completion.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I am not sure how you berni-bots/bros are pumping your chest about how the ACA was great, when literally all it took was removing a mandate that forced (aka theft) people to either pay into or get taxed for , to make it crumble...

Any great program in which you describe would be able to stand upon its own two feet without needing legislation to rob the Middle and Upper Class. ACA was the largest transfer fricking payment ever made.

I have no problem with insurance, I have a problem forcing people to buy insurance they may not want.
    And there you go again, either being contradictory or showing you don't understand insurance... ok, you aren't Mad Max - are you Donald Trump

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just because you don't support it doesn't make him wrong.

You can sit there and say the sun isn't hot all you wish, but factually its fucken hot.
    But he's comparing the number to two things that I do not support. That number means nothing to me, because I support neither. If the question was whether I support single payer to the shitshow we had before, I would choose single payer. Luckily, there's more than two choices, so I do not have to choose single payer.

I'm fine with the government collapsing, because it is too bloated.
    And if the Government collapsed you do realize that would effect you a great deal right?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not - single player doesn't have to remove customer choice, that's a right wing conspiracy theory I can only assume.

In Australia we have universal coverage, AND I'm on private insurance (of my choice) and I have access to private hospitals (of my choice).
    Someone I know hasn't been able to work for 20 years, and is currently getting life saving surgery at ZERO cost in the public system.

They aren't incompatible systems.
    you realize we have something like that here too right? Unfortunately the ACA cut that program but 716 billion dollars
    Last edited by stabetha; 2017-03-24 at 02:13 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

But he's comparing the number to two things that I do not support. That number means nothing to me, because I support neither. If the question was whether I support single payer to the shitshow we had before, I would choose single payer. Luckily, there's more than two choices, so I do not have to choose single payer.
    Once again

YOU NOT SUPPORTING IT DOESN'T CHANGE THAT ITS FACT.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Some facts:

1. Deregulation of an industry that can't have competition causes costs to skyrocket. The MOST deregulated system (US) is more than DOUBLE the cost of the next system.
    2. Universal health care done properly will save the US $1.5 trillion a year.

and thirdly:

3. You have been saying you are OK with killing people.
    We are not the most deregulated system in the world, we have a corporatocracy in our healthcare system, which is a shit ton of regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    I think you need to look up the definition of "killing"
    For your benefit : an act of causing death

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Then show some humanity ...
    I am, by choosing not to forcefully take money from others in order to pay for the things I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    I am not sure how you berni-bots/bros are pumping your chest about how the ACA was great, when literally all it took was removing a mandate that forced (aka theft) people to either pay into or get taxed for , to make it crumble...

Any great program in which you describe would be able to stand upon its own two feet without needing legislation to rob the Middle and Upper Class. ACA was the largest transfer fricking payment ever made.
    Ya the whole "Pick yourself up by ur boot straps" shit doesn't work champ.

- - - Updated - - -

I am, by choosing not to forcefully take money from others in order to pay for the things I want.
    And yet you do daily...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    .....I can't even. Do you not understand what the direct result of a government collapsing is? You can't honestly be serious in not being able to follow that thought through to completion.
    He is mad max... he is the protagonist of this movie...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

We are not the most deregulated system in the world, we have a corporatocracy in our healthcare system, which is a shit ton of regulation.
    So, you don't want it under government control - you don't want it under corporate control... who the hell is meant to be running this health care system of yours?

- - - Updated - - -

Humanity values human life, not money... just saying.

If you don't feel that paying $4/day(*if you can afford it) to ensure everyone has primary health care, then that's a big issue.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-03-24 at 02:15 PM.

Ya the whole "Pick yourself up by ur boot straps" shit doesn't work champ.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you do daily...
    Lol playing the victim card early today already.

last time I checked you can can essentially go to a trade school or community college for free via Pell Grants / FSEOG Grants if you are that fricking poor.

YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN DESTINY.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Ok dude. Since you obviously don't understand insurance let me spell it out for you.

If YOU are the ONLY person who pays for insurance in the US. You are effectivley going to pay 100% of ever procedure, medicine, etc you ever have. Every single time.

If there are 100 people who pay for insurance, your costs are going to go down, but still be relativley high because it's not a big enough pool of people paying into it to allow for any serious issues. If you need say a 200,000 dollar operation, and so do 11 other people that year. Just to break even that company will need to charge you 2000 every single month. And that's just to break even, not covering employee costs, operational costs etc.

Does this start to make sense to you yet, as to why having MORE people paying insurance is a good idea?

and how YOU, YES YOU are causing insurance to skyrocket by REMOVING people from the pool of people paying in with your policy. Honestly I don't have crayons or I'd spell it out even more.
    I GET HOW INSURANCE WORKS. I do not support forcing people to pay for insurance against their will. On that note, if they choose to not have insurance, they are also responsible for any consequences of that choice. I'm simply choosing to not throw more people into those pools against their will.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again

YOU NOT SUPPORTING IT DOESN'T CHANGE THAT ITS FACT.
    Then one program I do not support saves money over another program I do not support. That makes it irrelevant to me. That's like saying two cars that I do not wish to purchase have slightly different costs. Alright, fine. I'll choose to buy neither.

I GET HOW INSURANCE WORKS.
    You clearly don't and typing that in cap's doesn't change that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I already cited a different way. One can have massive deregulation without single payer.

- - - Updated - - -

That was Obama, not the CBO. Nice try.
    I know, but its still funny, but did'nt the CBO get the obama care info wrong. like by alot? i guess we will just skip all that non-sense. Hmmm