Should Blizzard Offer A Cross-Faction System Between Friends?

I hate always being forced to play alliance. I much perfer horde. Blizzard being so reluctant to offer ways to bridge the faction barrier is incredibly outdated. I never understood why Blizzard refuses to add features to let players to play with eachother regardless of faction? What about a system that acts like the Mercenary system that allows everyone in your party to appear as your own faction.? We've seen this race changing technology in Caverns of Time Dungeons. If i was a horde player and got an invite through battle.net for my alliance friends raid, everyone in the raid would appear as a horde race. Does anyone think this is a good idea? Should blizzard allow battle.net friends to invite people cross faction while making everyone appear as your faction.
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2017-03-25 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    No thanks.
    read the post. It would make everyone the same faction. You're faction!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    read the post. It would make everyone the same faction. You're faction!
    Yeah, I read your post and I still think it's a shitty idea. So I reiterate: No thanks.

Almost surprised they have not put something in. At least for PvP. Granted Im not playing WoW right now but FF14. Their PvP they have a freelance option so if my Immortal Flame friends wanna PvP with me I can now seeing Im Maelstrom. And the system can put you in which ever of the 3 factions. Even can do that solo.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Yeah, I read your post and I still think it's a shitty idea. So I reiterate: No thanks.
    Why? Whats wrong with playing with your friends in dungeons and raids?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Why? Whats wrong with playing with your friends in dungeons and raids?
    It starts with completely defying the entire reason factions exist and it ends with generally being an awful idea.

Quote Originally Posted by rizyukaizen View Post
    Almost surprised they have not put something in. At least for PvP. Granted Im not playing WoW right now but FF14. Their PvP they have a freelance option so if my Immortal Flame friends wanna PvP with me I can now seeing Im Maelstrom. And the system can put you in which ever of the 3 factions. Even can do that solo.
    yah, its a great system. And unlike wow, theres no faction barrior. Wow having a faction barrior is fine. But players should be allowed to run non mythic raids and dungeons together. Just have a system in place to disguise your groups to keep the role playing aspect of faction pride in check.

I'd be okay with something like this, maybe not this exact implementation. Even since WoW was in Beta I thought it was weird that they had such strict faction restrictions considering Warcraft III was all about the factions coming together to defeat a common threat. Every single expansion in WoW has had a common threat, but we're still forced to be at war with half of the races on Azeroth even when it makes no sense.

That said, I think factions are important for PvP servers, but I think in solely PvE environments like raids and dungeons, we should be allowed to work together.

Yeah, I think it's long past the point where the horde and alliance are the biggest threat to each other. Too many things out there keep trying to kill us both. We probably shouldn't ever be friends with each other, but common enemies like the armies of shadow, demons and whatnot should be a good reason to work together more.

Also, I sure would like it if I could mail stuff between my horde and alliance characters. Being able to tap all the same mobs would be fine with me too. (especially since my horde alts are on a majority alliance server)