Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    If they don't have a main they can get to 15 AK, you're trying to use any means to defend lazy players. That's fine lets kick your next argument down too before you even start. If they don't have the Order Resources to buy up to 15 AK, then they shouldn't realistically be doing their "end-game" before they're ready for it. And they shouldn't be butt hurt that people don't want to carry them.
    Thing is, Blizzard chooses the ilvl requirement for lfr, any people can be at that, and technically enter the lfr before reaching what some people would consider "appropriate" dps numbers.

My whole thing is, if you NEED to kick the people under 200k dps to kill the boss, sure do it. But it's much better to kick the people not trying/afking. Kicking people who are actually trying, getting carried or not, people with 95%+ Activity, over players who just auto attacked and did 100k dps. Or even kicking both when you only need to kick the guys just auto attacking, makes no sense to me.

Effort is everything, i'd rather someone trying who did 200k, over someone who wasn't trying and didn't care, doing 50-150k dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Please read what I wrote... which was 100% correct.

M+ isn't required for a profession alt, raiding is.
    Please do inform me and everyone else how raiding is REQUIRED for a profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Please do inform me and everyone else how raiding is REQUIRED for a profession.
    Well, just like all common knowledge - I'll leave it up to you to open your eyes

Right now - my alchemist has to do 3 mythic dungeons and EN to go further.
    My main tailor had to kill Star Augar for a pattern.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

It's so much fun to see the sharp contrast in answers on this forum as opposed to the official forums.

Here, I see most agreeing that people should make an attempt to pull their own weight and do decent damage, zoom over to the official forums and anyone with a remotely serious attitude towards this problem gets downvoted to oblivion. Are the official forums really THAT casual? This is absolutely mind boggling.

My main tailor had to kill Star Augar for a pattern.
    I think I just found what you and LFR raiders have in common, you're morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I think I just found what you and LFR raiders have in common, you're morons.
    I can see how stating a fact might be something you find offensive ..... that's the nature of ignorance such as yours.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

It's not so much about the 200k or whatever, carrying those is fine. It's the absolute rejects who CANNOT. FUCKING. UNDERSTAND. THEY. MUST. KILL. EYES.

We wipe in LFR and it's because people don't switch to eyes, you remind them nicely once. Next time you kick them when you see they've tunnelled.

I can see how stating a fact might be something you find offensive ..... that's the nature of ignorance such as yours.
    If you are silly enough to even consider crafting one of those bags, there's no wonder you do 200k dps. You said required for a profession, it isn't. It's required for the sake of completion since that pattern should never be used.

If you are silly enough to even consider crafting one of those bags, there's no wonder you do 200k dps. You said required for a profession, it isn't. It's required for the sake of completion since that pattern should never be used.
    TBF, those bags sell quite nicely

If you are silly enough to even consider crafting one of those bags,
    Ah ... so you admit you were wrong. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Yeah -for some strange reason they sell for twice the price of the WoD bags, even though they are the same capacity....

Yeah -for some strange reason they sell for twice the price of the WoD bags, even though they are the same capacity....
    Your realm's economy is weird

WoD bags cost 1.9k/ea, Legion bags cost 400g/ea, but they're extremely cheap/easy to craft

Or did you mean that epic bag? If so, then pretty much no one sells them on my realm, they're too expensive to craft...
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-03-26 at 12:58 AM.

Your realm's economy is weird
    Indeed... sucks given how much I put into stockpiling bag mats from WoD... not even making the 200+ WoD bags at this stage.

Current stats:

[Imbued Silkweave Bag]
    US Median Price 2395.80G
    US Mean Price 2672.69G

[Hexweave Bag]
    US Median Price 1302.97G
    US Mean Price 1353.30G
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-03-26 at 01:03 AM.

My shit alt, (frost DK) was doing like 400k as soon as it got enough ilvl to queue for NH LFR. I don't think LFR is overtuned for its gear level. It sounds to me like people just don't know how to dps.

That being said, I do think it's a tad overtuned for its ilvl. LFR Gul'dan would be a lot better if they chopped about 20% off the boss and add health imo, ad nerfed the knockback range of Empowered Bonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    That's why you don't touch anything, so you don't appear on recount.
    ROFLMAO

/10char

If I can do 100k as a holy Pally, they can do 200k as an actual DPS.

200k is not a shock with the kind of garbage relics (and thus weapon ilvl) you're gonna have as a fresh 110 with a piece or two of AH twink gear to meet the 835 requirement. Players are gonna be poorly itemized on top of their gimp weapon, and won't have a pile of artifact trait unlocks. If you're lucky they'll have had a day or two at AK20 courtesy of the boosting, maybe end up in the 20-25 trait range.

Usually it takes 2-3 weeks of emissaries and WQ to luck into some reasonably respectable (for 835 ilvl) relics to work with, and even then they're gonna be the poorly itemized ones most likely. This is for alts that people don't grind heroics/mythics on to gear up, obviously. Whole different story if they're able to run a bunch of those to gear up but most new alts are looking to leapfrog directly into LFR for gear.

Not saying it's right or shouldn't be tweaked, but that's what's going on. Shit gear or not, the one thing we can't let them slide on is doing mechanics right. At least the critical ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The majority agreed to kick them, what's the problem?
    Tyranny of the Majority. Vote kicks should be decided by the Electoral College. :P
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

You guys can't be real... I took a random US realm, Kirin Tor.
    The bag at rank 3 requires 60 Imbued Silkweave, 10 Catgut and 8 BoS.

The price for the bag on Kirin Tor is 1500g.

1 BoS on Kirin Tor is valued at 393.28g so 8 are 3146.24.

1 Imbued Silkweave is valued at 30g(300g for 10).
    1 Silkweave is 7.73g and 1 Arkhana is 24.68g.
    60 Silkweave craft cost is 60*7.73+18*24.68=908.04g

Craft cost of a bag is 4054.28g and it sells for 1500g meaning it crafts at a deficit for 2554.28g/bag(2426.566g after AH fee)...

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Tyranny of the Majority. Vote kicks should be decided by the Electoral College. :P
    Vote kicks should be for when someone isn't participating, not for when some elitist jerks deem someone as not 'good enough'.

Ah ... so you admit you were wrong. Thanks.
    Oooook matey, you craft that bags real hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote kicks should be for when someone isn't participating, not for when some elitist jerks deem someone as not 'good enough'.
    Aren't you complaining in another thread that Clinto won the popular vote?