Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
    Are you kidding me? Trumpiepoo is the one that's weakening our standing in the world. You can't serious be that blind!
    Not as blind as those who didn't see our standing erode over the previous 8 years as President Obama... winner of a Nobel Peace Prize... bombed the middle east. Destroyed Syria and created ISIS. Created millions of refugees that are now flooding the rest of the world.

Yeah... please ignore the man behind the curtain that was in charge for the 8 years prior. It's all Trumps fault. Trump created all the division that caused riots the years leading up to his election.

Those damn Republicans...
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Okay, that was funny for a moment, but now it's getting really borring.
    Thos Hillary butthurt supporter don't know when to stop.

And they use CNN as a source ?

Really ? The lack of self awareness is appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Excellent - good that you learned something today then.
    LOL WAIT, you're the guy from the "Kick-everyone-under-200k-DPS" thread holy fuck that explains everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    And they use CNN as a source ?
    Fun fact - CNN isn't a source, a real news organisation is NEVER a source.

A real news organisation HAS sources, and guess what - the viewer's responsibility is to check those sources.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I don't really need to say anything more to insult you guys, anyone know exactly what I'd write anyway after reading what you wrote. And just fyi, I'm not "insulting" you, I'm describing you.

No wonder you have issues with immigrants coming and "stealing your jobs" in the US, you education system is a joke.
    Typical, very typical.

And weak.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    LOL WAIT, you're the guy from the "Kick-everyone-under-200k-DPS" thread holy fuck that explains everything.
    Yeah, you seemed to be denying facts over there too .. at least you are equal opportunity ignorant, so that's a plus.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
    Are you kidding me? Trumpiepoo is the one that's weakening our standing in the world. You can't serious be that blind!
    Cryban hates the USA.
    That's why Cryban loves Trump.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Cryban hates the USA.
    That's why Cryban loves Trump.
    Most of the world either loves the US, or know that a stable US is critical for the world - they are the people that people that care about the mess Trump is causing.

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD View Post
    Not as blind as those who didn't see our standing erode over the previous 8 years as President Obama... winner of a Nobel Peace Prize... bombed the middle east. Destroyed Syria and created ISIS. Created millions of refugees that are now flooding the rest of the world.

Yeah... please ignore the man behind the curtain that was in charge for the 8 years prior. It's all Trumps fault. Trump created all the division that caused riots the years leading up to his election.

Those damn Republicans...
    Obama created ISIS? Are you guys still going by that bullshit line?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Hell, apparently Obama destroyed Syria, too.
    Who knew?

What do they mean...flipped?

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Excellent - good that you learned something today then.
    @Ichifails

The picture in question isn't even based on 2012 data, it's based on data from a 2004/5 paper where they measured adjusted ADA scores for various news outlets. So we're trying to make statements based on decades old data despite the political landscape having changed a ton. The graphic actually gets the center point wrong if you look at the data in the paper. CNN is slightly left of center, not right of center. If they had made it to scale, then everything except Fox News in that picture would be left of center with CNN being closest, while Fox is a good ways off to the right.

I felt compelled to look this up because of the snarky response to a valid criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    "Blown wide open", "Class five political hurricane", "Grab the popcorn, folks, this is going to be a wild ride!"

Pardon me if I wait for this to develop into an actual story, and not just the anti-Trump scandal du jour.
    It's going to take time for the left to put together a semi-believable tale. Gotta make sure everyone gets their story straight before they push it on the mindless masses.

Well considering we've heard that Bush is at fault for 8 years. And now Trump is at fault for all the stuff that's being going on for years now. And all the crying over Conspiracy theories being the reason people hate Hillary (Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, etc) - why won't people stop believing all those STUPID conspiracy theories about Madam President to be?

Now... we get the same conspiracy theories out of the left... ZOMG RUSSIA! PUTIN AND TRUMP ARE SECRETLY MARRIED!

and you complain about OTHERS pulling bullshit lines?

Classic
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I felt compelled to look this up because of the snarky response to a valid criticism.
    Snarky response to an INVALID criticism... that's the problem with too many people today, there are 100s of sources on something and when you pick one they attack the source rather than following up themselves.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't (provide sources).

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    What do you mean? Much of what's been said has turned out to be true. You do realize we're winning Cryban?
    Winning? Lol ok.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Hell, apparently Obama destroyed Syria, too.
    Who knew?
    Obviously it was Bush's fault... everything is Bush's fault.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well Obama was the most powerful Muslim in the world for 8 years so of course he would be responsible for ISIS.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD View Post
    Well considering we've heard that Bush is at fault for 8 years. And now Trump is at fault for all the stuff that's being going on for years now. And all the crying over Conspiracy theories being the reason people hate Hillary (Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, etc) - why won't people stop believing all those STUPID conspiracy theories about Madam President to be?

Now... we get the same conspiracy theories out of the left... ZOMG RUSSIA! PUTIN AND TRUMP ARE SECRETLY MARRIED!

and you complain about OTHERS pulling bullshit lines?

Classic
    You can spout "conspiracy theory" all you want.

There is universal agreement from our intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in our election.
    There is growing evidence about Russian involvement in the Trump campaign. And now an FBI investigation into the same has been revealed.

And we're talking about a guy (Flynn) who quit his job a month in after lying about his communications with Russia.

Yeah, it must all be conspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Well Obama was the most powerful Muslim in the world for 8 years so of course he would be responsible for ISIS.
    /s
    You're sarcastic, but some people actually believe that.