Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

CNN Political Analyst Say's Per Sources Flynn May Have Flipped On Trump.

https://theintellectualist.co/cnn-po...flipped-trump/

There is more in the link, Didn't feel like linking them all.

Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-25 at 10:33 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Not unsurprising but considering CNN's track record i would hold off till more sources claim it.

And For bonus news, That moment when a DM was tweeted out lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Not unsurprising but considering CNN's track record i would hold off till more sources claim it.
    Trump has masked truth with his continuous outright lies - that's one of the first few steps of a wanna be dictator, to make it so we trust nothing.

Well done Trump - you have done your job well.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Trump has masked truth with his continuous outright lies - that's one of the first few steps of a wanna be dictator, to make it so we trust nothing.

Thankfully we do have systems in place where he can't go full dictator. But sadly he can still do damage without going full dictator.

Really hope this shit comes to start someone so we can get his ass out of office.

10+ Year Old Account

I am not distrusting CNN because it is considered mainstream, i'm careful of trusting them due to their hasty reporting what lead to the wrong conclusions at times. If another one claims this, especially it being like BBC i would be far more likely to trust it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Thankfully we do have systems in place where he can't go full dictator.
    Those systems are only in place whilst they are defended ... if the Judiciary doesn't go after illegal actions, then the illegal actions will stand.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I am not distrusting CNN because it is considered mainstream, i'm careful of trusting them due to their hasty reporting what lead to the wrong conclusions at times. If another one claims this, especially it being like BBC i would be far more likely to trust it.
    "Blown wide open", "Class five political hurricane", "Grab the popcorn, folks, this is going to be a wild ride!"

Pardon me if I wait for this to develop into an actual story, and not just the anti-Trump scandal du jour.

Those systems are only in place whilst they are defended ... if the Judiciary doesn't go after illegal actions, then the illegal actions will stand.
    True......

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a hard time trying to think of what it would take for something to actually happen against Trump which would be universally hated which could jeopardize his presidency. Then I would wonder how long it would take President Pence to pardon Trump of all offenses and grant him some kind of immunity.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I'm having a hard time trying to think of what it would take for something to actually happen against Trump which would be universally hated which could jeopardize his presidency.
    It just happened ... he failed at demolishing the ACA.

So - his supporters hate that he failed.
    His haters hate that he tried.
    His backers are going to lose money because he failed.

Oddly enough, Obama's ACA will be the orange killer.

I'm having a hard time trying to think of what it would take for something to actually happen against Trump which would be universally hated which could jeopardize his presidency. Then I would wonder how long it would take President Pence to pardon Trump of all offenses and grant him some kind of immunity.
    If Trump was impeached on charges, Pence would not pardon him. As soon as he did he would put a target right on his head.

- - - Updated - - -

That's quite ironic and likely true.

Just like he was going to drop out in 2015?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It just happened ... he failed at demolishing the ACA.

So - his supporters hate that he failed.
    His haters hate that he tried.
    His backers are going to lose money because he failed.

Is it enough though or will it be more or less a matter of riding out the storm for four years with infighting where nothing gets done?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Is it enough though or will it be more or less a matter of riding out the storm for four years with infighting where nothing gets done?
    Well, this is Trump - the optimal solution is that nothing gets done

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Just like he was going to drop out in 2015?
    Not really relevant to the discussion .... unless Trump has been president for 2 years and no-one told me.

When the left's reporting format starts to look more and more like the right's.

Not really relevant to the discussion .... unless Trump has been president for 2 years and no-one told me.
    It's perfectly valid and relevant. You (all Trump haters) have been so blinded that you failed to see the inevitable. You are latching to anything again failing to see that this road will lead nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    It's perfectly valid and relevant.
    Sorry, I wasn't aware he was president 2 years ago ... can you provide a link to verify that extraordinary claim you are making ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    There is more in the link, Didn't feel like linking them all.
    I wasn't sure what to make of this... The image at the very end of the post sealed the deal for me.

Looks like the Russia angle is still alive to distract. Keep on keeping on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Maybe its time for the US to take away that kind of power from its presidents.