Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    As opposed to far right extremism, aka, terrorism? So instead of some people beat up, your idea of better alternative is people blown up at airports, shopping malls, mass shootings and running people over with vehicles?

If you want to play stupid political jab games, you'll lose every single time. That tends to happen when you cheer the side that has worst of the worst of extremists in it.
    I'm glad you are starting to compare yourself to far-right extremism, now we can come to some agreement.
    You're just all the same human trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You really do a good job of doing as much as possible to make me sound unreasonable.
    Like you do a really poor job at placing "right-wing" label on me.
    I mean, it's not like you people do anything else, throw labels at everyone who doesn't bend over to your cult-like ideology.

I've never supported people being assaulted for their opinions and it's already illegal to do so
    Never supported, you'll just keep screaming "they are totally not like us" while the rest of the reasonable people in this world call them out on their vile actions.
    Ignore of course how you share the exact same rhetoric and thought process as them.

so there's no reason to even address it as though it's anything more than isolated incidents of a few people being stupid
    So you will admit that when a lone wolf starts shooting up a place, it's just an isolated incident?
    Or when a cop murders a black person, ignoring that said black person might have been a threat to the officer's life, it was just an isolated incident?
    Again of course, ignore the massive outrage we have seen the last years from your side, or how when BLM went full racist and violent, you vehemently defended them.

Everything stop's being isolated cases, when it keeps getting repeated all the time, and knowing you. You will now start moaning about crazies from the right, so i'll get ahead of you and say i find the right side just as disgusting, whoops might have ruined your narrative there, sorry?

which is entirely predicated on freedom of speech and freedom of association, two fairly critical freedoms in Western society.
    Apparantly this only goes one way with you people.
    You lose your absolute shit when it affects you, as we have seen through plenty of cases the last few years.

If you don't like those, I don't know what to tell you, but they aren't going anywhere, so perhaps you should relocate. However, right now you are closer to mimicking their behavior than I ever will be, what with your campaign of constantly bitching about it and all.
    Oh don't worry, they are going away.
    Canada being ahead with essentially banning criticism of islam, blasphemy laws popping up left and right.
    The funny part? It's the left who are the proponents of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    I'm glad you are starting to compare yourself to far-right extremism, now we can come to some agreement.
    You're just all the same human trash.
    Pathetic deflection. Not that I expected you to have anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    There's a difference between rational criticism and hate speech.
    Yet i have seen simple criticism against feminism, islam or whatever else be deemed hate speech.
    So excuse me for not taking this seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Pathetic deflection. Not that I expected you to have anything else.
    Nah, i just don't bother with someone who seems to be under the impression that terrorism is solely a right-winged thing.

Back in the good ol' days, if you talked crap about someone, you often had to back it up with fists. Nowadays, you can troll people who live hundreds of miles away on the internet without repurcussions.

There's really no reason to take you seriously when you essentially want me to accept as a premise of the discussion that I am the strawman you make me out to be.
    You could just accept you are the exact kind of person you pretend not to be, it's not like people notice your opinions and thought process through the years of post you have on this site, right?

Question, folks, what do you think happened if you insulted someone in the street in the 19th century ? Do you think that people said ''just words'' if you called them cuckolds ?

Hint : Hamilton-Burr.

Or, less intellectually....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmvSgvy7a34

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    I have no idea what this is.
    Cis means you identify yourself as the sex you are born with. Basically it means that you're normal, but they had to make up a new word to replace normal so the not normal people don't feel offended.

When did this start happening
    A thousand years ago, in a meadow by a creek.

It's of course silly to note here that ''being a man'' does not mean for usual suspects having a penis and having sexual attraction for females. It also includes

-Having either a blue collar job or a STEM job.
    -Having lots of gun
    -Having a gas guzzling car
    -Being a rabid conservative
    -Hating public healthcare

Shall I go on ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What ever happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all"

The internet.
    ^This right here....

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Internet Anonymity is the primary reason for the majority of the vitriol and toxic attitudes on the internet.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Because if you don't agree with what someone is saying people feel they are entitled to scream and holler and shout down the person over any perceived offense.

Remember when you beat the hell out of the bully with a ball bat(if you didn't have an older brother or sister to beat them up) and he left you alone? Today people are taught to "talk it out" and that evolved into what we have today.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    This is the popular explanation, but given the asshattery you can find on social media, even when it's attached to their name and picture, it seems rather unlikely that anonymity is the true culprit.
    Perhaps, if that is the case, then I'd say that it was the gateway for it. I don't follow social media like most of you do, so I'm mostly in the dark about random people's blogs and such that so many people get upset about on this forum when it comes to politics. I suppose it's a younger generation thing. *Shrugs*
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What ever happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all"

The internet.
    Yep.

The internet gave everyone a voice and sadly most people used that voice to just be an asshole to everyone else.

I'm not sure to understand : what is the ''real man'' approach ?

Is it either ignoring insults or go beat with a baseball the insulter ? (which is hard to do when ''SuperSpartanAlphaMalez'' call you a cuck online...and is not really ignoring)

This is the popular explanation, but given the asshattery you can find on social media, even when it's attached to their name and picture, it seems rather unlikely that anonymity is the true culprit.
    I think it is more to do with being isolated from the people they insult and as a result they never have to deal with the consequences of their actions.

Deleted
    People have always been assholes, now we can be that without anything bad happening to us on the internet. Because reasons already stated, rudeness is a part of life gotta learn how to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Cis means you identify yourself as the sex you are born with. Basically it means that you're normal, but they had to make up a new word to replace normal so the not normal people don't feel offended.
    But that's.... I mean.... wouldn't that.... how does....

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    You were right for the first part of your post, but then you delved into ignorance. The term describes something specific, as in what your first sentence said. "normal" doesn't describe that specific thing at all, as someone can identify as the sex they are, but are raving lunatics confined in mental facility; aka most definitely not normal. But according to you, they would be "normal", because they match one specific parameter, ignoring all the rest. You see the problem with the term "normal" now? Nothing to do with feelings, but precise descriptions, instead of vague and at times wrong generalizations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Remember when you beat the hell out of the bully with a ball bat(if you didn't have an older brother or sister to beat them up) and he left you alone? Today people are taught to "talk it out" and that evolved into what we have today.
    Remember when someone told you, "I think your god isn't real", and you took millions followers to a holy war? I also miss those times!

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.