Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    whoot. my first ignored member of MMO Champs.
    nanny nanny noo noo i can't hear you...lalalalal...i can't hear you

so that is your counter point.

winning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    It really is. The people that are so infatuated with this administration is quite entertaining.
    Still not on the rabid level of 7.8 years of birth certificate madness we had to put up with prior to trump finally admitting the whole thing was retarded.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Right. Its been busy and exhausting. Theyve all got agendas to push and a potentially limited time span to do it in so expect it tk be busy. If only the democrats were this determined when they had the super majority.
    Right? As I think back I am unsure if I've ever experienced a presidency/congress that had such rapid jolts from one event to the next. Shit happens on an almost daily basis, sometimes hour to hour, and it makes it feel like he has been president for years now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadpants View Post
    I don't care about my own countries' at all. However, I do care about American politics, but only because ontop of the layers of seeping corruption there is a layer of entertainment kind of like a sitcom. I can almost hear the canned laughter every time anyone says anything in American politics, be it Trump and Hillary, or proponents and opponents of either.

10/10 thread yet again guys. Fantastic.
    That is ALL country's politics my friend. You would be foolish to think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    nanny nanny noo noo i can't hear you...lalalalal...i can't hear you

so that is your counter point.

winning

- - - Updated - - -

Still not on the rabid level of 7.8 years of birth certificate madness we had to put up with prior to trump finally admitting the whole thing was retarded.
    Trump "rabidly" asked for a birth certificate for 7.8 years? He was a Democrat up until recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump "rabidly" asked for a birth certificate for 7.8 years? He was a Democrat up until recently.
    "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
    - March 23, 2011, on "The View"

"He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
    - March 30, 2011, on The Laura Ingraham Show

etc etc etc

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politi...trump-birther/

Sorry so 2011, its only been 6 years not 7.8 years.

emaaaaaaaails.....pizzza gate.......

so far 5 pages and no real responses to the shit storm dumpster fire of an administration, just attacks of the OP and hillary
    There's no response, dude. Anyone sane knew the choice was between a funny weirdo and a fucking lying cunt. Of course, the better choice is the Trump, because he's harmless in his delusions. Instead of continuing crying like idiots about Trump maybe it's time to see what you can do to not have him re-elected. I don't know, maybe find a candidate that's not a PROVEN HYPOCRITICAL LYING CUNT?

And you think the emails are all that Clinton did wrong? Changing her stance on gay people over night? Lying about being fired upon? The whole "dream" about an open market with no borders, blaming the fucking Russians for everything lol. Taking millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and other shitty countries so fucked up regarding human rights when you want to be the "president of the greatest democracy"?

You think Trump is bad? You can't even imagine how bad that lying cunt would have been.

It really is. The people that are so infatuated with this administration is quite entertaining.
    The fact that you aren't pissed off for the hypocrisy that he possesses tells more about you, than the people that is pissed off at everything he is doing now. But, it is just another example of you defending him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelorra View Post
    There's no response, dude. Anyone sane knew the choice was between a funny weirdo and a fucking lying cunt. Of course, the better choice is the Trump, because he's harmless in his delusions. Instead of continuing crying like idiots about Trump maybe it's time to see what you can do to not have him re-elected. I don't know, maybe find a candidate that's not a PROVEN HYPOCRITICAL LYING CUNT?

And you think the emails are all that Clinton did wrong? Changing her stance on gay people over night? Lying about being fired upon? The whole "dream" about an open market with no borders, blaming the fucking Russians for everything lol. Taking millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia and other shitty countries so fucked up regarding human rights when you want to be the "president of the greatest democracy"?

You think Trump is bad? You can't even imagine how bad that lying cunt would have been.
    Harmless? You think Trump is HARMLESS? Are you fucking kidding me? At least Clinton wouldn't beholden to people from other countries like Trump is to Russia. Clinton didn't take money from Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation did, something they cannot touch. The fact that you think that Clinton was a lying cunt, but don't deem Trump as worse, that means you haven't been paying attention and are actively defending him.

"Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
    - March 23, 2011, on "The View"

"He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
    - March 30, 2011, on The Laura Ingraham Show

etc etc etc

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politi...trump-birther/

Sorry so 2011, its only been 6 years not 7.8 years.
    Lol... "The View". Hardly a great source of news.

I am really sorry. I can't believe anything from the MSM. CNN, MSNBC, FOX etc...They only print what they feel will make them and their advertisers the most money from their target audience. A person is foolish to think otherwise.
    They have just ruined their reputation with me. You can believe them if you like. That is entirely up to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post

(Note that most Americans approve of the major provisions of ACA, but disapprove of Obamacare. When they are the same fucking thing.)

While I fully agree with the sentiment of your post, the majority of people do know that ACA and obamacare are the same thing.

See: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0cf0ae880af9a
    https://thinkprogress.org/poll-ameri...772#.4zy6p8kpb

The difference is usually 10% of the polled people don't know the difference (and therefore are complete idiots).

7+ Year Old Account

I am really sorry. I can't believe anything from the MSM. CNN, MSNBC, FOX etc...They only print what they feel will make them and their advertisers the most money. A person is foolish to think otherwise.
    They have just ruined their reputation with me. You can believe them if you like. That is entirely up to you.
    What? Trump said that on the view. This isn't a s"source" the source is HIM.
    Oh yeah, I forgot you don't know how words work.
    Your idiocy is astounding. Bye bye.

Already too much time.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The fact that you aren't pissed off for the hypocrisy that he possesses tells more about you, than the people that is pissed off at everything he is doing now. But, it is just another example of you defending him.
    There is no reason for me to get angry over something that I have no control over. That is the difference between being mature and immature.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no reason for me to get angry over something that I have no control over. That is the difference between being mature and immature.

You would know nothing about maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    He's the President of the United States? the Most powerful man in the world? Why wouldn't the opposition be obsessed when the President comes off as an emotionally unstable manchild, it's a danger to global stablity and a break in the stablity of the world order hurts just about everyone.
    Because for as much of a man child as Obama was, republicans didn't do this. Maybe because they were busy working jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    What? Trump said that on the view. This isn't a s"source" the source is HIM.
    Oh yeah, I forgot you don't know how words work.
    Your idiocy is astounding. Bye bye.
    Didn't Whoopie from the View also say she was moving to Canada if he was elected?
    It is a T. V. show. Do you believe everything that actors say on screen when they are acting in character?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    This is purely willful ignorance masquerading as healthy skepticism and is not an intelligent way of tackling the issue.
    Reporting facts and providing opinions are very different things. The View is an opinion show, as are most things on the cable networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    You would know nothing about maturity.
    I am not the one calling people names and stating vulgarities now am I?

I am really sorry. I can't believe anything from the MSM. CNN, MSNBC, FOX etc...They only print what they feel will make them and their advertisers the most money from their target audience. A person is foolish to think otherwise.

ITS
    TRUMP
    ON
    VIDEO.

wow even trump actually saying the things is suspect because its on MSM???? Maybe slow down a little and read?

on Fox News
    on The Laura Ingraham Show
    on NBC's "Today" show

this is not them REPORTING on him, its TRUMP saying it. These are quotes from his mouth.

So now fake news is fake even when you have video of him doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Harmless? You think Trump is HARMLESS? Are you fucking kidding me? At least Clinton wouldn't beholden to people from other countries like Trump is to Russia. Clinton didn't take money from Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation did, something they cannot touch. The fact that you think that Clinton was a lying cunt, but don't deem Trump as worse, that means you haven't been paying attention and are actively defending him.
    I'm not defending anyone, you clearly can't read. Let me put it out again for you:

Anyone sane knew the choice was between a funny weirdo and a fucking lying cunt
    And yes, Trump is harmless, as you can see every "groundbreaking" ideas he had are blocked by the mechanisms in place. And give me a fucking break with this shit "Clinton didn't take money from Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation did, something they cannot touch". Does that matter? If your name was on a foundation and you pretend to be the gay champion, would you allow them to take money from countries that punish gays with FUCKING DEATH?

And do you really think Russia is your enemy? Seriously? How many Americans did Russia kill in the last 20 years and how many of those were absolutely innocent and even in their own country? Oh, wait, those must be a different species.

Please stop blaming Russian and wikileaks for something that Clinton ACTUALLY DID AND THEN LIED ABOUT. We are in 2017, these things come up much easier than 50 years ago.

I Hillary would take a polygraph on those issues I think the damn thing would explode

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    This is purely willful ignorance masquerading as healthy skepticism and is not an intelligent way of tackling the issue.
    Call it want you like. I simply do not trust any MSM 100% any more. I feel they are biased. Other people are welcome to though. I am not trying to push my opinions on the matter onto anyone. If I were I would have started a thread on it.
    Sure, there are some great media outlets out there. Those rarely get used in links here though.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Reporting facts and providing opinions are very different things. The View is an opinion show, as are most things on the cable networks.
    sigh.

trump was on the veiw
    trump said these things on the view
    we still have videos of trump saying these things on thew view

its not an opinion, its fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Call it want you like. I simply do not trust any MSM 100% any more. I feel they are biased. Other people are welcome to though. I am not trying to push my opinions on the matter onto anyone. If I were I would have started a thread on it.
    lol i give up....no idea how MSM cry got involved in this