Thread: Crocs ......

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Crocs ......

So since i did first see these *shoes* i have been in the camp of *ffs those are ugly* and never had a pair ..... till now, a friend gave me a pair and gotta say they are pretty comfy

Do not get me wrong i would never ever wear them when i go out shopping or ...well anywhere in public but i do use then when taking out the trash etc. at home .............

so have you anything you like to wear but would never show yourself in public wearing ? and we are not talking kinky outfits for *fun times* just cloth you buy in normal shops.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    proud owner of a pair.

??? I thought only women cared about fashion sense. I thought like 99% of males would wear anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are the universal symbol of a man who has given up hope
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

I've got a pair for when I want to quickly do something outdoors on my property. That's pretty much the extent of my use of them though.

Don't have any particular problem with them, I'm not going to call someone out for it just because they don't look great. But I don't find them comfortable to wear them for extended periods of time/when walking a lot.

That's not a croc. THIS is a croc:

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I own a pair, mainly because I wanted a simple pair of water shoes, worked well on a few cruises I've taken as well.

I wear crocs and don't give a fuck. They are easy to take on and off and clean. I'm in and out of the house a lot. I garden and all you have to do is spray them off with a hose. I also fish a lot. Fishing in a boat with a wet deck system, mix of water and fish slime, will make you throw away regular shoes when they get satan's ass sweat on them and fester in the sun for a couple days.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have lots of comfortable lounging clothing (oversized raggedy shirts/basketball shorts) that I wear 99% of the time that I'm home but if I'm going out, even if its just down the road for 5 minutes I get dressed in something presentable like a plain T, jeans and shoes/boots.

I also own a pair of crocs that I was gifted and I mean yeah they're comfortable and useful when you need to do some stuff outside but they are butt ugly. Wouldn't be caught dead in them in public.

I hear they are quite fashionable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I hear they are quite fashionable.

Why is that dashing man not drowning in cougar pussy right now!?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Why is that dashing man not drowning in cougar pussy right now!?
    lol I switched out pics because of how big it was you beat me to the edit. :P

Non-slip crocs are somewhat ubiquitous in my industry. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them outside my job.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Ultimate sign of having completely given up. Get a pair of decent boat loafers.

Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    So since i did first see these *shoes* i have been in the camp of *ffs those are ugly* and never had a pair ..... till now, a friend gave me a pair and gotta say they are pretty comfy

Do not get me wrong i would never ever wear them when i go out shopping or ...well anywhere in public but i do use then when taking out the trash etc. at home .............

so have you anything you like to wear but would never show yourself in public wearing ? and we are not talking kinky outfits for *fun times* just cloth you buy in normal shops.
    You're not wearing socks with your crocs are you? If so, you're literally worse than Hitler.

Look for Croc flip flops. They look like regular flips, but are very comfy (not rugged though).
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    lol I switched out pics because of how big it was you beat me to the edit. :P
    I figured you switched out pics because the atrocity that are cargo shorts is worse than crocs.

Deleted
    People are trying to hard to hate them, making themselves look quite silly similar to the vaping.

It's funny how someone made putting holes in welly boots a popular trend.

I have a pair I use as house shoes. Used to go through a pair of regular house shoes a month.
    Also got a sweet ass shirt of a wizard casting a giant fire ball. I go out wearin' that fucker with pride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Well, about 95% of a croc anyway.
    Why is it missing a leg?
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”