Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eikokeiko View Post
    Just dropped to say that number 8 to add into the list is Prydaz, FML. Will see which of the two rings remaining will be the next.
    The one position I wouldn't want to be in, since no gurantee farming Relinquished Rings will proc the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by akasuki View Post
    1- Raddons
    2- Bracers
    3- Ring bis
    4- Kil´jaeden´s
    5- Boots

and i´m waiting for the belt or shoulder
    Shoulders aren't amazing and they'll be awful come Tomb. The only thing that makes the shoulders usable is Convergence of Fates, without it, it just throws the entire cooldown rotation off which is more harmful to DPS than helpful.

I'm having a feeling after Tomb releases top two will be Belt and Prydaz or Helm and Prydaz. Mainly because helm is getting indirectly buffed by the fury reduction of Eye Beam in the artifact, which will make Eye Beam used in Single Target. Reason I say Prydaz is because there's a new trinket in Tomb that gives pretty large stacking Agi, but the gimmick is that you lose the stacks if you drop under 80%, adding quite of a bit of value to an already decent neck.

I think after this Tuesday the Anger of the Half-Giants is going to be awful, since they're nerfing it again, so I can see it just being flat garbage to direct damage increasing legendaries, especially since they're buffing them, like even the bracers since you use Throw Glave anyway in rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Shoulders aren't amazing and they'll be awful come Tomb. The only thing that makes the shoulders usable is Convergence of Fates, without it, it just throws the entire cooldown rotation off which is more harmful to DPS than helpful.

I'm having a feeling after Tomb releases top two will be Belt and Prydaz or Helm and Prydaz. Mainly because helm is getting indirectly buffed by the fury reduction of Eye Beam in the artifact, which will make Eye Beam used in Single Target. Reason I say Prydaz is because there's a new trinket in Tomb that gives pretty large stacking Agi, but the gimmick is that you lose the stacks if you drop under 80%, adding quite of a bit of value to an already decent neck.

I think after this Tuesday the Anger of the Half-Giants is going to be awful, since they're nerfing it again, so I can see it just being flat garbage to direct damage increasing legendaries, especially since they're buffing them, like even the bracers since you use Throw Glave anyway in rotation.
    Yeah, no.
    The ring will still be bis. You don't need cof with shoulder... Check your sources man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netheris2k View Post
    Yeah, no.
    The ring will still be bis. You don't need cof with shoulder... Check your sources man.
    well so how do you align CDs then? relics? is it worth dropping CS dmg relics for a 2min meta? idk maybe not?

with t20 ring value will be equally Zero. until then id rather Play bracers+trinket or bracers+prydaz or any belt combination more than a 2min meta build.

AotHG will be BiS by a large margin until T20 arrives, and that won't happen for at least one month more. And even then, we've to see how much Blade Dance generating fury in the rotation smooths it with Demon Blades to make it work without AotHG, because I bet my ass some will still be fury starved due to shit RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blinzi View Post
    well so how do you align CDs then? relics? is it worth dropping CS dmg relics for a 2min meta? idk maybe not?

with t20 ring value will be equally Zero. until then id rather Play bracers+trinket or bracers+prydaz or any belt combination more than a 2min meta build.
    For example shoulders, ring and 1-2 meta relics will reduce the CD to 2min - 2min15, delaying nemesis and cb for 15 sec is still a damage increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wait 20-30 seconds for meta before popping CB+Nem.
    Equipping CoF for me is about a 3k dps downgrade over either of my other trinkets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    AotHG will be BiS by a large margin until T20 arrives, and that won't happen for at least one month more. And even then, we've to see how much Blade Dance generating fury in the rotation smooths it with Demon Blades to make it work without AotHG, because I bet my ass some will still be fury starved due to shit RNG.
    It is not even today. On mythic bosses 2-7 (excluding Skorpyron for obvious reasons, Elisande/Gul'dan because of too few logs) the belt and the ring are already only ~5k apart on any given boss with the ring being slightly better overall. After 25% nerf, they will probably be equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Just wait 20-30 seconds for meta before popping CB+Nem.
    Equipping CoF for me is about a 3k dps downgrade over either of my other trinkets
    well why not pre-apply Nemesis and just delay CB for meta? also i have 3xCS relics so im on 2:45 meta CD - with 7.2 ill be down to 2:20 i guess.

Yeah, no.
    Don't need sources, common sense is enough for the ring. 1-6 fury is next to nothing, 1-8 was already borderline shit, 50% damage on throw glaive, cdr on eye beam when most fights have more than 2 targets consistently. Already sound a lot better.

As for the Shoulders you need CoF for it to be worth it, you screw up the cooldown line up and there's no point in having them equiped. For your source go look at logs, the only people using shoulders without CoF are players who don't have a 3rd legendary to replace shoulders or are complete idiots who believe screwing up the timing of cooldowns is a dps increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    I have Cinidaria and it's nothing but a padding tool. Since we have the strongest opener in game, 30% it gives is a big number but let me ask you: Do you really think that legendary is any useful? Yeah you get insanely high opener, but it's totally irrelevant. You will see yourself higher on the meters which is cool if you're a DPS whore but that damage means absolutely nothing. First 10% of the boss's HP is when nothing important happens, it's not a final push/burn/execute which means a difference between a kill and a wipe. It's just a handy padding tool that aligns well with all our CD's, hero at pull and lets us think we are gods for the first 20 seconds. Which is going to be more and more irrelevant as time passes by and people get more gear because that top 10% hp is gonna last like 5 seconds. Completely useless and garbage legendary if you ask me, would trade for ring/shoulders any day.
    How many fights over the course of this expansion so far have adds in them? Guess what HP % those adds start at?

DH's don't suffer from target swapping unless you have nemesis running. So assuming you do like a good raider should and swap to adds immediately when they spawn the belt rewards you with some extra damage. I don't think there's a single fight this tier where you don't want adds to die as fast as possible. Far from a "padding tool" imo.

chest, neck, bracers, then trink. I thought getting the trink would have been a lot better than what it turned out to be. I need to kadala me some rings and shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    well why not pre-apply Nemesis and just delay CB for meta? also i have 3xCS relics so im on 2:45 meta CD - with 7.2 ill be down to 2:20 i guess.
    Because I've had cases where I get really unlucky and meta got delayed ~40 seconds from when I could have popped the others. Which means that I'd have ended with 10 seconds of meta with no Nem.

Of course, if the boss is dying before you can get the full 1 minute of Nem, just pop it and hope you can get meta out as well

Don't need sources, common sense is enough for the ring. 1-6 fury is next to nothing, 1-8 was already borderline shit, 50% damage on throw glaive, cdr on eye beam when most fights have more than 2 targets consistently. Already sound a lot better.

As for the Shoulders you need CoF for it to be worth it, you screw up the cooldown line up and there's no point in having them equiped. For your source go look at logs, the only people using shoulders without CoF are players who don't have a 3rd legendary to replace shoulders or are complete idiots who believe screwing up the timing of cooldowns is a dps increase.
    You underestimate how strong 1-8 fury is on a 20 fury proc. The average is around 20% more generated fury. 1-6 is slightly less.

Being fury starved as a DH without ring feels like shit, and also reflects so in the DPS, where you start from being first to end in the bottom ;p

Deleted

From my data from our Krosus tries last Sunday night, the other dh who has the ring got off almost 25% more cs/Anni than me. And I didn't waste a single point of fury. I'm talking about 2051 CS vs 2458 cs and annihilation follows the same pattern (and he was dead longer than i was in those tries!!!!) . So with the nerf it's still going to be alot more with the ring than without.

The thing with meta CD has been discussed alot and the general outcome was: as long as you don't delay your other CDs longer than ~20secs it's still worth it.
    @Cinidaria: guess what, more overall dmg leads to the boss dying earlier. so it helps if your raid is e.g. struggling on (soft) enrages like anomaly, krosus, star augur. also, yes, add damage. chaos strike with +30% dmg at a newly spawned add on krosus/(EYE OF)gul'dan/thing that cannot be/tich adds (also +30% eye beam, fotI, etc) , why not take it?
    Last edited by mmoc303677997c; 2017-03-28 at 12:24 AM.

From my data from our Krosus tries last Sunday night, the other dh who has the ring got off almost 25% more cs/Anni than me. And I didn't waste a single point of fury. I'm talking about 2051 CS vs 2458 cs and annihilation follows the same pattern. So with the nerf it's still going to be alot more with the ring than without.

The thing with meta CD has been discussed alot and the general outcome was: as long as you don't delay your other CDs longer than ~20secs it's still worth it.
    You're arguing data that has nothing to do with the nerfed ring, its irrelevant data. 1-6 fury isn't going to be a larger dps gain over 50% damage on Throw Glaive aka something you already use in single target rotation.

Playing my DH since release and so far I got:

1 - Cinidaria
    2 - Achor
    3 - Boots

That's right. 3...just 3 legendaries so far, since day 1 legion. Belt is ok, but the following two are just lmao. Really excited (not) to get Prydaz next, because you know it'll be that.

Deleted
    You're arguing data that has nothing to do with the nerfed ring, its irrelevant data. 1-6 fury isn't going to be a larger dps gain over 50% damage on Throw Glaive aka something you already use in single target rotation.
    I'm telling you, 1-8 fury as it gives you now, makes a tremendous difference in the number of chaos strikes you can cast. so 1-6 fury will still give you alot more CS than without the ring.
    someone already made some simulation, probably not very accurate, but it shows AotHG>Cinidaria>Bracers for single target. which i think makes sense. yeah you use it as a filler, like you use it because you don't have anything better to do would you use it, if you weren't fury starved?^^

as to multi target...
    on cleave fights, bracers+bloodlet will shine, that's for sure. but for how long? 6 weeks? The t20 boni are both blade dance related. one new golden trait is blade dance related. Applying your common sense (which isn't that off tbh, just not accurate number wise), you need to go first blood, hence you can't take bloodlet -> bracers aren't that good anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
    Playing my DH since release and so far I got:

1 - Cinidaria
    2 - Achor
    3 - Boots

That's right. 3...just 3 legendaries so far, since day 1 legion. Belt is ok, but the following two are just lmao. Really excited (not) to get Prydaz next, because you know it'll be that.
    start clearing every weekly raid content. EN nhc, hc, ToV etc...you'll see an increase in droprate also prydaz is a decent stat stick + great for progress. since you already have boots and chest, it can't go any worse anyway raddons/sephuz are fun at least(also 5%+ crit on sephuz), shoulder/anger/trinket are fine and bracers will have their moments until the new raid tier hits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fzzf View Post

havent got any other lego after that..
    In the span of a few hours. Sweet.

I'm telling you, 1-8 fury as it gives you now, makes a tremendous difference in the number of chaos strikes you can cast. so 1-6 fury will still give you alot more CS than without the ring.
    someone already made some simulation, probably not very accurate, but it shows AotHG>Cinidaria>Bracers for single target. which i think makes sense. yeah you use it as a filler, like you use it because you don't have anything better to do would you use it, if you weren't fury starved?^^
    People don't realize that 1-8 was already borderline pretty bad. Over the course of 6 minute Krosus pulls, it averages about 740 extra fury, cut that down 25% since that's the kind of nerf this is. That'll end up being 555 fury, aka 13 extra Chaos Strikes over the course of 6 minutes. And Krosus is a very special exception for a boss fight because you can't miss or be parried or dodged. So realistically outside of Krosus you're looking at 6-9 extra Chaos Strikes for an encounter lasting 6 minutes. With the Bracers you would be making sure you use Throw Glaive without allowing waste time on the cooldown, with the talent for 2 charges. 6-9 extra Chaos Strikes.

Lets say 4 of them are extra Annihilates, and the remaining 5 are just Chaos Strike. Using my average damage from Mythic Krosus, Annihilation would do an extra 3.9M and Chaos Strike would do an extra 3.5M. If I used Glaive Throw on cooldown with my haste value setting it at a 9.5s cooldown and the talent for 2 charges, I would have gotten 39 Throw Glaives off, each hit would average 420k, thats a grand total of 16.3M damage increase instead of a total of 7.4M extra damage.