Poll: Are you happy flying is back?

Page 1 of 40
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Flying, its back tomorrow, are you Happy?

General question for the forums. Flying is back tomorrow. Are you happy its back?

Personally i'm really unhappy Blizzard decided to put it back into the game. I'll get it just to keep up with everyone else so i'm not at a disadvantage though.

How about you?

I'm happy Blizzard put in something that should have been in 7.0.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Doubt anyone will have it tomorrow. since it requires revered with Legionfall I believe.

But I think they introduced flying at the best moment, travelling around Stormheim is annoying now.

I'm glad it's back. Parts of Legion have these really annoyingly shaped hills that you can roll down and take fall-damage multiple times in rapid succession if you're on a mount. Going from Prepfoot in High Mountain to the Kirin Tor WQ down on the beach is a good example. Going down towards the Cove of Nashal for the pet battle WQ in Stormheim is another.

I use my kite a ton while doing world quests and it's been irritating ever since they nerfed the CD on it. Being able to fly to WQs will be wonderful and save me time. Which matters to me when you have as limited play time as I do.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

The requirements are bullshit and they were waiting too long. I'm done with this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and I wonder how long that takes...(pretty busy currently with RL...so damn for 7.2 coming so early)
    I think you can grind the rep pretty much constantly by contributing to the buildings. The broken isles WQ give rep too and you get boosts from Breaching the Tomb like the Nightborne quests.

If you don't grind out building contributions it'll take pretty much aslong as it took to get Nightborne to revered. Although I think Suramar had more quests that awarded Nightborne rep than Broken Shores has

Unhappy. Flying should be an old content feature.

Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2017-03-27 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...and I wonder how long that takes...(pretty busy currently with RL...so damn for 7.2 coming so early)
    2ish weeks with a good grind, prolly bout a month casually.

The requirements are really simple for this one, hell, all of it has been better than Draenor pathfinder.

Deleted
    HAPPY! very happy.

Im done "discovering" the zones by now, and ive been for a while.

Indifferent. I don't mind whether it comes in or it doesn't. Of course naturally I'll unlock it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Unhappy. Flying should be an old content feature.

And you can choose to ride on the ground if you want and run into the treasures and rares. The only thing on your image that flying avoids is the PVP which isnt relevant to those of us on PVE servers. I have no interest in a twisty annoying route in a zone I've been riding around in for months.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too late, too time gated.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    General question for the forums. Flying is back tomorrow. Are you happy its back?

Personally i'm really unhappy Blizzard decided to put it back into the game. I'll get it just to keep up with everyone else so i'm not at a disadvantage though.

How about you?
    Flying won't be back tomorrow, it will still take some weeks before people will have unlocked it.

By the way, prepare for Argus to not be flyable.

Prolly will take a few weeks to get to rev and do all the other stuff but iam glad i can get to work doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    The requirements are bullshit and they were waiting too long. I'm done with this expansion.
    Cry me a river
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Flying has ruined WoW to me. I think it should be in for old expansions. But current expansion, no, fuck flying. Hell look at all the people bitching for it on day one. If it was never introduced or only introduced for old content, no one would ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luger View Post
    Flying won't be back tomorrow, it will still take some weeks before people will have unlocked it.
    It is being added in as obtainable tomorrow. Therefore flying is returning to the game tomorrow. Also 2 weeks at least to get it. Just because content takes time to unlock doesn't suddenly change it's release date.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Lol are you kidding?

Pathfinder part 1.
    Beat 1 invasion in each zone.
    Explore Broken Shore.
    Revered with Legionfall.

If you haven't done part 1 yet then that is on you. It's been out for 8 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

How about you?
    Well, flying is enabled, but people still need to unlock it by getting P2.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, flying is enabled, but people still need to unlock it by getting P2.
    Doesn't matter. It's classed as released content from tomorrow. But yeah people need to get Pathfinder.

I wish they weren't adding it back in at all, since I'll feel obligated to get it so I'm not slow once everyone is able to. They should have just doubled down and said the flight master whistle is enough.