Thread: Meat mountain

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Temperature variation is perhaps the last learning stage in eating. Texture variation might be up there as well.

You can do it, young one.
    oddly though, the texture(bacon and chicken tenders excluded) was almost totally uniform. It's actually more disconcerting now that I think about it. because those meats don't have anywhere near the same texture normally.

This is just stupid at this point.

I don't understand people's need to eat these idiotic grease tasting piles of crap.

Why won't you just have a decent lean burger and enjoy of actual taste of meat?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    This is just stupid at this point.

I don't understand people's need to eat these idiotic grease tasting piles of crap.

Why won't you just have a decent lean burger and enjoy of actual taste of meat?
    Because everyone's had a burger. What's the point of living just to have what everyone else has? I believe in trying new things, strange things, things that I should recoil from in disgust. Sometimes this works in my favor(Good haggis is still the best damn thing I've ever eaten) Sometimes it works against me(some bad haggis made me want to die for 3 days, and that squirrel chili was gritty(gamey? Dunno. the meat bits in it had texture like there was sand inside the meat.), poorly seasoned, and I'm pretty sure it made me shit out a kidney.)

But it's worth it to know more of things, gives me perspective when I eat that burger every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Because everyone's had a burger. What's the point of living just to have what everyone else has? I believe in trying new things, strange things, things that I should recoil from in disgust. Sometimes this works in my favor(Good haggis is still the best damn thing I've ever eaten) Sometimes it works against me(some bad haggis made me want to die for 3 days, and that squirrel chili was gritty(gamey? Dunno. the meat bits in it had texture like there was sand inside the meat.), poorly seasoned, and I'm pretty sure it made me shit out a kidney.)

But it's worth it to know more of things, gives me perspective when I eat that burger every once in a while.
    Squirrel chili? I was joking about reading your food experiences but if you had a good blog with pictures, I would so read it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Squirrel chili? I was joking about reading your food experiences but if you had a good blog with pictures, I would so read it.
    Eh, I kinda had to, said I'd go do it earlier in thread and I'm an idiot of my word.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    as tempting as it looks I hate tall sandwiches that I cant bite without squeezing them into a mush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Because everyone's had a burger. What's the point of living just to have what everyone else has? I believe in trying new things, strange things, things that I should recoil from in disgust.
    Oh no, I'll try new things. As long as it is actual food. That thing is just a pile of greasy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    I don't like sandwiches that require a snake jaw to properly consume.
    Or one of those weird sharks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    I find the ingredients appealing, it's mostly the way it's served is impossible to eat without it falling apart. So I agree with your sentiment.
    Easy for me since I love chicken SOOOOO much >.<

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So once a mythical sandwich on Arby's "hidden menu." The meat mountain seems to have made it to the regular menu. I would not eat this sandwich. I mean I can see the appeal of it but it just looks way too unhealthy for me. Would you guys eat it?

http://arbys.com/our-menu/roast-beef/meat-mountain
    My ideal hamburger would be 2 meat patties as buns and the fixen's between them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    looks amazing i'd buy that in a heartbeat.
    Might be your last heart beat after consuming it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Might be your last heart beat after consuming it.
    nah i've eaten whole chickens i'll be ok with this.

I'd probably eat it if for no other reason than just to say that I did.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    My ideal hamburger would be 2 meat patties as buns and the fixen's between them.
    Should be a krispe kream donut for the bun.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I know some people fetishise burger size, but personally I think it's fucking stupid to ever put so much filling in a burger you can't easily take a bite out of it. That's literally the entire purpose of a burger.
    This is my view also... I mean that thing isn't really a sandwhich is it? To eat it you've gotta dismantle it and then you're basically eating a meat selection board with all semblance of a sandwhich a distant memory.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Should be a krispe kream donut for the bun.
    Ive had that, I am ashamed to admit, it was good lol.

Deleted
    Why is there a yellow sheet of acrylic in the middle of it?

So once a mythical sandwich on Arby's "hidden menu." The meat mountain seems to have made it to the regular menu. I would not eat this sandwich. I mean I can see the appeal of it but it just looks way too unhealthy for me. Would you guys eat it?

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/8045...ge-472x630.jpg

http://arbys.com/our-menu/roast-beef/meat-mountain
    Define "Unhealthy"... are you suggesting fat and protein from meat is not healthy? Or maybe you were just talking about the carb heavy bun and processed sauces on them.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Here I thought this was about Meatwad's short stint as a circus performer.

I need this in my mouth.